Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3533997 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (2822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
philfearon:
Apparently, someone is running away after being made(Just like the other dude Raymacblue)!!

I didn't run away mate, quite unlike you I have a business to run. I'd been a silent observer for a while, and I must say Koice made a lot of sense, you're an ediot. Now, run along little boy and stop begging for attention.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
grin grin grin

All units respond. Multiple shots fired!! gringrin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nairakobo: 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
koice:
The Blacklist S02E12... My last video for a while. My masters coming up next month. Gotta study. cool

Blacklist, my best series for some months now....I wanna be like Ray Reddington, lolz
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
nairakobo:

Blacklist, my best series for some months now....I wanna be like Ray Reddington, lolz

Really?? shocked shocked The man's a freaking sociopath. Be careful what you wish for! wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
RayMcBlue:

I didn't run away mate, quite unlike you I have a business to run. I'd been a silent observer for a while, and I must say Koice made a lot of sense, you're an ediot. Now, run along little boy and stop begging for attention.
And here he comes,answering my wake up like the plagiarist he is!!
Your own case is pathetic!!
I wonder when u started observing as against copying and posting other peoples work u copied from other forums(posing it as yours) thinking that no one will know!!
Ekuke!!
Why won't u be sympathetic with koice? he is Ur brother in crime!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 21, 2015
joanana:
I just finished Sons of Anarchy season 1 to 7 cry cry cry cry cry cry cry wept at the end of the season
You cry so much. sad
Sons of Anarchy, smh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 21, 2015
BoboYekini:
You cry so much. sad
Sons of Anarchy, smh
The lady's got a point. SOA was emotional towards the end. I didn't cry myself but it was a major mood killer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DrDre1(m): 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
philfearon:

@bolded...Lol..
That's floki(or Loki as I always prefer to call him) for you!!
Gotta download it this weekend!!
U almost infected me with the bug of calling him Loki. U won't want the thing to stop once u start watching. The writers know how to leave one hanging out to dry at the end of each episode. Same thing with Black Sails. Bunch of wicked people grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
DrDre1:

U almost infected me with the bug of calling him Loki. U won't want the thing to stop once u start watching. The writers know how to leave one hanging out to dry at the end of each episode. Same thing with Black Sails. Bunch of wicked people grin
Forgive me bro...I just can't help it!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MrKodak(m): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
I ve been following this thread for a while now, albeit not commenting. I have to say that it has become rather boring of late with too much ranting. Please guys, there is really no need for all of this. People will always have an opinion which will differ from yours, doesn't mean u should go about replying every post or comment. I am talking especially to koice & philfearon who I must say its disappointing to even think u re men. U guys love attention too much & its not 'sexy', pls quit.

Back to the matter, every one seem to love western TV shows, I am curious to know if there any local content worthy of note. I saw 'GIDI UP' & have been really hooked. Can any one recommend any other 9ja series like that pls.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrKodak:
I ve been following this thread for a while now, albeit not commenting. I have to say that it has become rather boring of late with too much ranting. Please guys, there is really no need for all of this. People will always have an opinion which will differ from yours, doesn't mean u should go about replying every post or comment. I am talking especially to koice & philfearon who I must say its disappointing to even think u re men. U guys love attention too much & its not 'sexy', pls quit.

Back to the matter, every one seem to love western TV shows, I am curious to know if there any local content worthy of note. I saw 'GIDI UP' & have been really hooked. Can any one recommend any other 9ja series like that pls.
I watched The Studio on AIT when I was I Lagos... its a nice one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluh(f): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
philfearon:

Alright...
Funnily,I always have this feeling that anyone who joined Nairaland before me is either my elder,close to age with me or same age bracket....If u understand what I mean.
So,respect!!
But don't mind the entity called koice,I have dealt with boggarts and braggarts like him before;and all of the times,they are always empty vessels!!
grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluh(f): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
koice:

Wise words. I hail you my sister, but please don't put my moniker and that of that felon's in the same sentence ever again. It's an easy way to push my buttons. After all, there are no pacts between Lions and Men.
i hail you too. please lets maintain peace.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrKodak:
Pointing out someone's flaws work best when you actually don't stoop to their level, not when you announce it, bro. Announcing it is just arguing back in a more sneaky, indirect way. Deciding to be the mature person in a discussion is great, but if at any time you give in to a compulsion to demonstrate that you are the more mature person, you have blown it. You've officially been noticed, now, go sit down some place quiet and STFU.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
koice:

Pointing out someone's flaws work best when you actually don't stoop to their level, not when you announce it. Announcing it is just arguing back in a more sneaky, indirect way. Deciding to be the mature person in a discussion is great, but if at any time you give in to a compulsion to demonstrate that you are the more mature person, you have blown it. You've officially been noticed, now, go sit down some place quiet and STFU.

o boy,sheathe your sword! lets go back to discussing our favorite shows.thats what the thread is for.abeg just leave all the beef,and lets enjoy ourselves.

@philearon......sheathe your sword too. we are all grown men.lets behave as such.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
phantom:

o boy,sheathe your sword! lets go back to discussing our favorite shows.thats what the thread is for.abeg just leave all the beef,and lets enjoy ourselves.

@philearon......sheathe your sword too. we are all grown men.lets behave as such.

My annoyance stemmed from the fact that the attention seeking numb skull regurgitated a forgotten issue. Since I realized that I was an unwitting partner in a thread derailment, I promptly created a thread of my own where I can voice my opinion on some shows unhindered. Then, there I was minding my own business only to get a mention in a moronic post. How I wish I can give that man a big fat slap right now! angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MrKodak(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
koice:

Pointing out someone's flaws work best when you actually don't stoop to their level, not when you announce it, bro. Announcing it is just arguing back in a more sneaky, indirect way. Deciding to be the mature person in a discussion is great, but if at any time you give in to a compulsion to demonstrate that you are the more mature person, you have blown it. You've officially been noticed, now, go sit down some place quiet and STFU.
WOW!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MrKodak(m): 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
Darey00:

I watched The Studio on AIT when I was I Lagos... its a nice one

Okay, will check that out, thank u.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Marcopolo s1 ep1

Poi s4 ep15

Banshee s3 ep7

The blacklist s2 ep12

Greys anatomy s11 ep10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Just finished the first season of The Newsroom and I have to say that for all it's high brow intellectual appeal it's undoing is the erratic fireworks show that is the life/relationships of its characters. One moment I'm watching a show that deals with realistic and serious grown up issues of state, governance and society the next moment it is reduced to a teen drama shouting match. Haba. That McKenzie lady is practically psychotic, why all the yelling in the center of the office? Almost had to fast forward her scenes...

Anyway will move on to the second season, it's still a very good show, I just hope the characters will all grow up relationship wise.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2015
Watching Eye Candy....

Really love the villian here....my type of guy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by genderruler(f): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
catch up

how to get away with murder ep 13

The 100 s2 ep13

poi s4 ep15

helix s2 ep6

shameless s5 ep6

The originals s2 ep14

Twd s5 ep9
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by genderruler(f): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
nairakobo:

Raymond Reddington is a character i love so much and also credit goes to james spader who played the character. i can't choose the best btw Spader and kevin Spacey(house of cards) they are both good....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DrDre1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
philfearon:

Forgive me bro...I just can't help it!
Lol. *in Priest's voice* Go and sin no more grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Graham123: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2015
joanana:
I want to try American Horror Story, i pray its worth it undecided

In other news....

Greys Anatomy season 11
The Mentalist Season 7 episode 12 - 13 grand finale
Suits season 4 episode14
Arrows season 3 episode 14
Well worth it. The first season was fire, second season was great, third good, and fourth an ebb. However, the reviews for the fourth have been positive so far, that I can't wrap my head around.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nairakobo: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
genderruler:

Raymond Reddington is a character i love so much and also credit goes to james spader who played the character. i can't choose the best btw Spader and kevin Spacey(house of cards) they are both good....

Ray has this uncanning ability to always see d end game, he's invisibly ever present. When he warns, u better heed. His hat, always sitting well on that his bald head full of intelligence.
Haven't seen HOC, can u recommend it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by clerkent(m): 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
Is like this forum is for the kids.i can only see people claiming they can speak english more than those who wrote the words. And come to think of it they are all claiming to be men doing women thing.SMh.modrator please do your job.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Catching up on Black Sails.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DrDre1(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
cao:
Catching up on Black Sails.
I bet u are enjoying it...the twists are crazy and shocking. Let me stop their before I ruin the experience. Good to see someone 'on the same ship'. Captain Flint is witty and would've called myself that but after the last episode...nah...I don't want to be him. Okay lips sealed grin
*whistling Black Sails theme song*
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
DrDre1:

I bet u are enjoying it...the twists are crazy and shocking. Let me stop their before I ruin the experience. Good to see someone 'on the same ship'. Captain Flint is witty and would've called myself that but after the last episode...nah...I don't want to be him. Okay lips sealed grin
*whistling Black Sails theme song*
The theme (by Bear McCreary) is on my phone, it's bloody brilliant. Just finished the episode, I called the twist - the minute Mrs Barton pointed out the potential of doom, but the reveal that Flint was the recipient was still surprising. The show is just freaking fantastic, we shall sail in the black together.
To be honest, I'm surprised anyone wants to be Flint, he carries too many secrets, the world on his shoulders and keeps putting himself in situations that he can't remove himself out of. Everytime someone tries to save him, he digs himself deeper into the wahala.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Catching up on Gotham, gotta love Fish Mooney's rallying speech, "some of you're going to die, yes I said it." Ol' girl was illegal jail in day 1 and by the end of that day she was the shot-caller.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harryzon(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
pls who has watched "Atlantis" seasons 2$3??

send me a mail or just like

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (2822) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: TheStrongest and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.