Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525735 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 11:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Can someone here please tell me any good action series. I need titles
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jesuspickin(m): 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Thanks pomporickin, didn't get those titles please. Could you punctuate those words.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pomporiking: 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jesuspickin:
Thanks pomporickin, didn't get those titles please. Could you punctuate those words.

Done
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
2 Broke Girls.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by absky5(m): 7:43am On Apr 01, 2015
philfearon:
shocked
am watchinq d BLACK LIST NOW
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by absky5(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2015
cao:
Arrow.
which season are you watchinq??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 8:23am On Apr 01, 2015
tunnex190:

Still no reply
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2015
tunnex190:
X111:THE CONSPIRACY
HUMAN TARGET
VIKINGS
GRIMM
WAREHOUSE 13
BLACKLIST
DRACULA
FLASHFORWARD
CONTINUUM
.... ....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2015
Currently watching:
CHOSEN
Too 4kin action paced!!
Man,Vikings though..Can't believe Athelston is dead;
Even made Ragnar Lothbrock Cry..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2015
absky5:
am watchinq d BLACK LIST NOW
Kul!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2015
philfearon:
Currently watching:
CHOSEN
Too 4kin action paced!!
Man,Vikings though..Can't believe Athelston is dead;
Even made Ragnar Lothbrock Cry..
yes o-- I like that Athulstan gan o.. Vikings rocks! Waiting for nxt episode 2mao
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by absky5(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2015
philfearon:

Kul!!
over cool!!! I just love dat man called REDDINGTON (hope i get d spellinq)...the man get sense bt its to be expected from him cos he also is a blacklister b4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lordseyad:
yes o-- I like that Athulstan gan o.. Vikings rocks! Waiting for nxt episode 2mao
Ragnar's story is just beginning!!
But its a pity how how he will die
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
absky5:
which season are you watchinq??
The latest one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
absky5:
over cool!!! I just love dat man called REDDINGTON (hope i get d spellinq)...the man get sense bt its to be expected from him cos he also is a blacklister b4
Yea...
His character is easy to love
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by absky5(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
cao:

The latest one.
abeg, has it been corrected
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by absky5(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
philfearon:

Yea...
His character is easy to love
can u tell me what he knows about agent keen bt i think maybe he is her father
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
philfearon:

Ragnar's story is just beginning!!
But its a pity how how he will die
How he will die?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
STOP POSTING SPOILERS NA angry

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
absky5:
can u tell me what he knows about agent keen bt i think maybe he is her father
I stopped watching it for now ...Have exams!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lordseyad:
How he will die?
The show is a great historical series Na(Even the TV Station showing it shows you this.)..
And in the History books,Aell of Northumbria killed him by throwing him into a pit full of snakes!!(That's history, but they might add one or two tweaks to make it continuously entertaining)..
History also says he is the great terror and looter of both France and England(as you can see,The France own is coming into play)...
Let me stop here though!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
philfearon:

The show is a great historical series Na(Even the TV Station showing it shows you this.)..
And in the History books,Aell of Northumbria killed him by throwing him into a pit full of snakes!!(That's history, but they might add one or two tweaks to make it continuously entertaining)..
History also says he is the great terror and looter of both France and England(as you can see,The France own is coming into play)...
Let me stop here though!!
Now I gat what you mean--
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by absky5(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
philfearon:

I stopped watching it for now ...Have exams!!
oh ok! Success in ya exam..... Wait a minute....u have exam and u re still nairalandinq hmmmm u shld be flog
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DrDre1(m): 4:35am On Apr 02, 2015
cao:
Black Sails. Yes DrDre1, I'm finally catching up, I'm ready for the [almost] four hours of epic pirate-y goodness.

UPDATE (over 4 hours later): Bloody hell that was epic! Black Sails don kill me-o...And I thought Empire was epic, this one don pass another level.

Cao, I see you have received your heavy dose of cinematic shock grin grin grin They should have displayed a warning before the start of that particular episode. I never imagined in my wildest imagination how the whole thing is turning out. Ordinarily, I play 'catch-up' most times figuring out the next twist, but after that episode, I felt a flush of different emotions that just left me numb for days. This show is really not for the faint-hearted wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 4:37am On Apr 02, 2015
philfearon:

X111:THE CONSPIRACY
HUMAN TARGET
VIKINGS
GRIMM
WAREHOUSE 13
BLACKLIST
DRACULA
FLASHFORWARD
CONTINUUM
.... ....

Thanks man
BTW where do you download your series? Help me with the link please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 4:53am On Apr 02, 2015
absky5:
oh ok! Success in ya exam..... Wait a minute....u have exam and u re still nairalandinq hmmmm u shld be flog
It starts today though..
Thanks!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 5:00am On Apr 02, 2015
tunnex190:

Thanks man
BTW where do you download your series? Help me with the link please
Mostly from 02tvseries.com(mp4)....I buy others in DVD's once am sure every episode have been released(You know naija piracy things too much)..
HUMAN TARGET,FLASHFORWARD, X111&WAREHOUSE are relatively old series,so u might not see them to download in that site ....But the rest is there!!
Also, waptvseries.net has a large collection of shows,but the video quality is really poor(but not all that bad)..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 6:23am On Apr 02, 2015
philfearon:

Mostly from 02tvseries.com(mp4)....I buy others in DVD's once am sure every episode have been released(You know naija piracy things too much)..
HUMAN TARGET,FLASHFORWARD, X111&WAREHOUSE are relatively old series,so u might not see them to download in that site ....But the rest is there!!
Also, waptvseries.net has a large collection of shows,but the video quality is really poor(but not all that bad)..

Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 02, 2015
tunnex190:

-Strike Back
-Alias
-Hunted
-The Unit
-Justified
-Banshee
-Sons Of Anarchy
-Game Of Thrones
-Spartacus
-Defiance
-The Walking Dead
-Battlestar Galactica
-The Blacklist
-Burn Notice
-The Last Ship
-True Blood
-Archer

So many of them.... All available at www.watchseries.ag/ in HQ (360p - 480p) and HD (720p - 1080p).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2015
koice:

-Strike Back
-Alias
-Hunted
-The Unit
-Justified
-Banshee
-Sons Of Anarchy
-Game Of Thrones
-Spartacus
-Defiance
-The Walking Dead
-Battlestar Galactica
-The Blacklist
-Burn Notice
-The Last Ship
-True Blood
-Archer

So many of them.... All available at www.watchseries.ag/ in HQ (360p - 480p) and HD (720p - 1080p).

Wow...you have given me a lot. Thanks. I will try some ASAP. Please is it possible to download them from the site?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 02, 2015
tunnex190:

Wow...you have given me a lot. Thanks. I will try some ASAP. Please is it possible to download them from the site?

Sure. It's where I get most of my TV shows from. Every American, Canadian and British production, past and present can be found in Watchseries massive archive.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Just finished downloading "Eastbound & Down" (all 4 seasons). Will binge on 'em later this evening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.