Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3508448 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2015
cao:
Agents of SHIELD.
Nice movie. Hope nofin bad happens 2 sky tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Finally caught up to Justified. . .now awaiting the two final episodes. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2015
Fourcade:
Finally caught up to Justified. . .now awaiting the two final episodes. smiley

Mehn... I felt for Mike. He died like a Badass. The upper region of his anatomy ate 3-4 point blank 9mm bullets, but somehow remained vertical! The man simply refused to die, not until he crushed Katherine's oesophagus. She died instantly of course. For the first time, I saw Wynn cry like a baby. The last 2 episodes promises to be a frantic affair. Loose ends are going to be tied up pretty quick and messy. Boyd VS Raylan, Boyd VS Ava, Boyd VS Jeremiah, Raylan VS Ava, Raylan VS Boon, Avery VS Boyd, Avery VS Loretta... so many face offs. Can't wait
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iheanyi4u(m): 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Where can I download Boston Legal Season 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
iheanyi4u:
Where can I download Boston Legal Season 5
o2tvseries is ur friend!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Okattamgbee:

Please I do not understand, kindly elaborate more.

Though I try to download from YouTube and .
wen u download from aome sites do the servers allow the download to continue from where you stopped,?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iheanyi4u(m): 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
koice:

-Strike Back
-Alias
-Hunted
-The Unit
-Justified
-Banshee
-Sons Of Anarchy
-Game Of Thrones
-Spartacus
-Defiance
-The Walking Dead
-Battlestar Galactica
-The Blacklist
-Burn Notice
-The Last Ship
-True Blood
-Archer

So many of them.... All available at www.watchseries.ag/ in HQ (360p - 480p) and HD (720p - 1080p).

Special shoutout to @Koice; dude is humble and put up with my annoying questions just to help me out. Osheeyy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Okattamgbee:

Please I do not understand, kindly elaborate more.

Though I try to download from YouTube and .
did you tamper with the settings of your IDM software?just incase you are using a VPN or something or any cheat software
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dhsfbi(m): 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Please don't tell me you still buy movies or use different streaming apps for different OS. Have you heard about show box? if no follow this link to know more about show box and how to use it across all OS.
http://www.techgists.com/2015/04/gadgetintroducing-you-to-show-box-best.html
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Okattamgbee: 6:10am On Apr 07, 2015
purplekayc:
did you tamper with the settings of your IDM software?just incase you are using a VPN or something or any cheat software
I do not tampered with IDM settings. I only tampered with my system proxy settings due to the cheat i am using
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iheanyi4u(m): 6:44am On Apr 07, 2015
Okattamgbee:

I do not tampered with IDM settings. I only tampered with my system proxy settings due to the cheat i am using

You have to tamper with IDM settings too. Check the pix and u should be fine

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 07, 2015
iheanyi4u:

Special shoutout to @Koice; dude is humble and put up with my annoying questions just to help me out. Osheeyy

Thanks for the shoutout iheanyi4u. Always happy to help out anywhere I can.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Salem.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2015
Okattamgbee:

the proxy settings on the computer you are using must correspond with the settings on IDM
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2015
Okattamgbee:

what cheat are you using anyway ,and which network?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
koice:

Mehn... I felt for Mike. He died like a Badass. The upper region of his anatomy ate 3-4 point blank 9mm bullets, but somehow remained vertical! The man simply refused to die, not until he crushed Katherine's oesophagus. She died instantly of course. For the first time, I saw Wynn cry like a baby. The last 2 episodes promises to be a frantic affair. Loose ends are going to be tied up pretty quick and messy. Boyd VS Raylan, Boyd VS Ava, Boyd VS Jeremiah, Raylan VS Ava, Raylan VS Boon, Avery VS Boyd, Avery VS Loretta... so many face offs. Can't wait

. . .Boon vs Loretta.Boon character is funny.It's a pity he won't clash with Raylan.

I like Mikey-Very loyal and disciplined.He was funny this last season.Have you noticed that Wynn Duffy is always lucky with these outlaws? grin

I will like Boyd to catch up with Ava first. . .she has some explaining to do.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fourcade:

. . .Boon vs Loretta.Boon character is funny.It's a pity he won't clash with Raylan.

I like Mikey-Very loyal and disciplined.He was funny this last season.Have you noticed that Wynn Duffy is always lucky with these outlaws? grin

I will like Boyd to catch up with Ava first. . .she has some explaining to do.

Sez who?? Boon is obsessed with 2 characters in Justified: Loretta and Raylan. I think he's dying for a wild western kind of showdown with Raylan, to determine who's the faster draw and all. He has even taken to wearing a "cool" Stetson to look more like Raylan, lolz. I think it's a matter of time before he gets his wish.

I don't want Boyd to catch up with Ava for we both know what's gonna happen after that - someone blond and lovely will end up dead. I don't want to see that happen. I like Ava And I don't blame her for running either, cuz prison life was waiting for her, thus, running was the only viable option that could make her disappear forever if she can be able to put Avery's millions into proper use. I hope Raylan catches up with Boyd before Boyd can track her and Zachariah down, for her sake... mostly.

What's gonna happen to the cat with nine lives, Wynn Duffy? Mehn... Episode 12 is gonna be EPIC. It's all happening tonight. Available on the internet tomorrow of course.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
koice:

It's all happening tonight. Available on the internet tomorrow of course.

You could stream it live if you like....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
mkmyers45:

You could stream it live if you like....

I know, but the video resolution won't be in HD, unless one have a premium account, which I don't have. You can only download for free in HD. I'd rather wait for tomorrow morning.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Just finished House of Cards season 3. Totally rubbish imo. stay away
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Elena(Nina Dobrev) is leaving TVD after this season(Thank God). At least now the series should end after Season 7

http://www.tv.com/shows/the-vampire-diaries/community/post/nina-dobrev-leaving-the-vampire-diaries-season-6-142836569509/

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Elena(Nina Dobrev) is leaving TVD after this season(Thank God). At least now the series should end after Season 7

http://www.tv.com/shows/the-vampire-diaries/community/post/nina-dobrev-leaving-the-vampire-diaries-season-6-142836569509/

Alas! Farewell "Drama Queen" grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
suxxman:

Alas! Farewell "Drama Queen" grin
Azzin ehn.....not sad she's leaving. Hope they wrap up the show quickly too

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vhickky(f): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Lol.....like they are forcing You to watch it.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Hopefully. Think we've seen enough of it already.

#Bamon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Springz(f): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Empire,

So interesting.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
The Blacklist

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ewuro4: 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
MAD MEN (Series Finale Final episodes )
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
John57:

Yep it was totally underwhelming but we had to see it because of the pace of the previous seasons. There were very few fourth wall remarks from Underwood - I used to like those, and the dialogue in general was less witty. I'd rate this season 5/10 and that's bad for a show that used to be a solid 8.

Netflix needs to hire better writers, their shows are becoming dry.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 12:40am On Apr 08, 2015
naijababe:
The Blacklist

How you liking it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 12:41am On Apr 08, 2015
koice:

I know, but the video resolution won't be in HD, unless one have a premium account, which I don't have. You can only download for free in HD. I'd rather wait for tomorrow morning.

Where do you get your HD episodes from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 1:50am On Apr 08, 2015
John57:
what?obviosly you did not pay attention when watching sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m), nani667 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.