Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,576 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3743374 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (2918) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ovems:

Thanks for recommending this site, they have lots of tv shows. But the MBs are much o! 138mb for an episode?! Is there a way I can download an episode that is 100mb or less?

For highly compressed HQ videos, vodlocker.com links are ideal.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ovems:

Thanks for recommending this site, they have lots of tv shows. But the MBs are much o! 138mb for an episode?! Is there a way I can download an episode that is 100mb or less?

grin 138mb is even small on watchseries. I have seen 400mb.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
tunnex190:

Very true. I mostly download from promptfile links which has an average size of 300mb per episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ovems(f): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
tunnex190:

Wow. If I try that, I won't be able to download a complete season. My data bundle will just finish after I download 5 or 6 episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ovems(f): 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
koice:

Ok, thanks. I will try it out. I love the site. Found a lot of series I have been looking for but with the sizes I saw, was afraid I won't be able to download upto 6 episodes before my data is exhausted.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ovems:

Ok, thanks. I will try it out. I love the site. Found a lot of series I have been looking for but with the sizes I saw, was afraid I won't be able to download upto 6 episodes before my data is exhausted.

Lolz. You're welcome.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Justified S06E13 (Season finale).
I'll let the screenshots tell the story.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
More...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
And finally...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
koice:

hope its direct download no app to install?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ovems:

Wow. If I try that, I won't be able to download a complete season. My data bundle will just finish after I download 5 or 6 episodes.

Try vodlocker.com. some links are less than 100mb
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
purplekayc:
hope its direct download no app to install?

You need to install the watchseries apk to make things easier. It's not a direct download, which incidentally is where the real beauty lies, cuz you will have several dowload links at your disposal. Video files are all in HD ranging from 480p to 1080p depending on the link you prefer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ovems(f): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
tunnex190:

Try vodlocker.com. some links are less than 100mb
Thanks for your help.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aida13: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
@topic

Silicon Valley season one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 16, 2015
koice:

Use CM browser or Tubemate. Both are available on Playstore.
pls, aw can i use tubemate to download from watchseries??

PS: i dnt av watchseries app on my fone
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2015
Ellemuah:

pls, aw can i use tubemate to download from watchseries??

PS: i dnt av watchseries app on my fone

Forget about Tubemate, use CM browser. Go to watchseries and install the android app from the bottom of the page.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seribroo56(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2015
koice:

Forget about Tubemate, use CM browser. Go to watchseries and install the android app from the bottom of the page.
pls help me on this.... Anytime i click on any of the download links and select cm browser..its either i get an error message or download filled,this happed for all links i click.thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Aida13:
@topic

Silicon Valley season one.
Season 2 has started. Watched episode 1 already cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 16, 2015
seribroo56:
pls help me on this.... Anytime i click on any of the download links and select cm browser..its either i get an error message or download filled,this happed for all links i click.thanks

Add me on whatapp to get access to a detailed video tutorial.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seribroo56(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
koice:

Add me on whatapp to get access to a detailed video tutorial.
ok, i will do that.. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Uchwilliam(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Game of thrones season 5 leaked episode 1 to 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aida13: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
dljbd1:

Season 2 has started. Watched episode 1 already cool

Yes I know... I've got them all on cue. Just discovered the series so in starting from the bottom.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afokstoomuci(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
philfearon:

That's good to know...I have missed those Norse men....Loki especially!!
hw many episode is out cos wat I watch is nt up to 20minute
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
afokstoomuci:
hw many episode is out cos wat I watch is nt up to 20minute
8 Episodes. .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emperortj93(m): 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Me, am currently enjoying the series of the year "EMPIRE" while
waiting for "GAME OF THRONE" season 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by buoye1(m): 1:42am On Apr 17, 2015
Emperortj93:
Me, am currently enjoying the series of the year "EMPIRE" while
waiting for "GAME OF THRONE" season 5
Bros why re you not coming on whatsapp?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emperortj93(m): 7:43am On Apr 17, 2015
buoye1:
Bros why re you not coming on whatsapp?
soon, I mean very very soon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ovems(f): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2015
koice:

Goodmorning. I tried to download an episode last night, the size was 117mb but when I clicked on download, only 8k downloaded. Just above the download/play in mobile player, it says "your browser does not support the video tag". I use a BB curve 7 and I used UC browser for the download. Do you know what the problem might be?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2015
Ovems:

Goodmorning. I tried to download an episode last night, the size was 117mb but when I clicked on download, only 8k downloaded. Just above the download/play in mobile player, it says "your browser does not support the video tag". I use a BB curve 7 and I used UC browser for the download. Do you know what the problem might be?
That's a Java problem. Apparently your UC browser doesn't have an inbuilt java decryption program. You'll not be able to download from any of watchseries links without it. If CM browser is available on Blackberry platform, then download and install it. Your problem will be solved after that.

Another alternative is to bypass the java firewall by tethering your phone to an hotspot via wireless connection (wifi).

On android, I use CM browser. On laptop, I use IDM.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ovems(f): 11:33am On Apr 17, 2015
koice:

That's a Java problem. Apparently your UC browser doesn't have an inbuilt java decryption program. You'll not be able to download from any of watchseries links without it. If CM browser is available on Blackberry platform, then download and install it. Your problem will be solved after that.

Another alternative is to bypass the java firewall by tethering your phone to an hotspot via wireless connection (wifi).

On android, I use CM browser. On laptop, I use IDM.
Thanks. I checked but my bb doesn't have cm browser. Painful.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adexeli(m): 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
For lower data sizes try.. Moviesluv.com or mobtvseries.com .. THE mp4 size isn't up to 80mb
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
koice:

uhmm, tnx buh wats CM browser

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (2918) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: bayomarv95

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.