Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3522653 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
naijababe:

I love it. Season finale on 23 April

No, its 22 episodes so 4 left
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
mkmyers45:

No, its 22 episodes so 4 left

Even better! I hope they will get to what the relationship between Liz and Raymond is. I am beginning to feel like I am being strung along angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Okattamgbee: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
purplekayc:
can you giv me the procedure on how to get it running ?is there a software i hav to install?

Send BBLITED to 21600. Meanwhile, you must have your SimpleAndroidServer and ProxyVPN running
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
naijababe:

Even better! I hope they will get to what the relationship between Liz and Raymond is. I am beginning to feel like I am being strung along angry

If its just father and daughter then it wont make sense to have strung it along for so long....

Could be more complex? Maybe he abducted her after killing someone off for the fulcrum.....

Because lizzie is obviously not his daughter from the present explanation because we've met his wife and their child is supposedly alive
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
^ I don't think it is father-daughter either. It better be really good when they finally get to it otherwise the long drawn out suspense would be a complete waste of time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Shameless! Now that's an enjoyable series. There's something about that series that a sincere Nigerian can relate to.

When u have a drunkard and useless father&a wayward mother and the children are allowed to raise themselves&do what they gonna do to survive in dis lonely world!!! Now that's what i call a good series with a good story line. Currently is S3. I wish it had 23 episodes Allah!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
mbulela:

Boredom can drive us to many things, and one of them is watching Private Practice. A so-called medical show, this is an hour with some very unpleasant, unlikable, annoying rich people who sleep with each other because no one else could tolerate them.

Not an original comment of mine but I share the sentiments therein.
grin grin grin ..... Funny u.
Private practice is such a crappy series. I tried watching it wen i was done wit Grey's Anatomy cos i knew Shonda Rymes was d creator of d series but it wasn't enticing and d actors? Their mumu too much joor. Nothing fascinating so i dumped it after the 1st season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Am i the only one that cried in the season finale of Sons of Anarchy S7?? Oh my gush!!!

Who has seen Board walk empire? My brother so so loves it but he told me its not for chicks that watch Desparate housewives grin so i want to get reviews here b4 i go get it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
TV is back!!! grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Currently watching "The Big Bang theory"
Season 1-4

Season 8 has become too painful to watch, it's clear they ran out of ideas.

I'm i the only one who realizes that Sheldon's social awkwardness is becoming stale?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
GOT, s5 e1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Okattamgbee:

Send BBLITED to 21600. Meanwhile, you must have your SimpleAndroidServer and ProxyVPN running
how much do i have to load 1k?

for a month right?

i have the simple server see pic below

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Okattamgbee: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
purplekayc:
how much do i have to load 1k?

for a month right?

i have the simple server see pic below

The system simpleserver version is not compulsory.

I am subscribing on a daily basis N70.

If you are able to deownload via IDM kindly let me know how.

Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Okattamgbee:

The system simpleserver version is not compulsory.

I am subscribing on a daily basis N70.

If you are able to deownload via IDM kindly let me know how.

Thanks.
i am downloading now but the network is slow
with IDM all you have to do is change your proxy in the settings to correspond with that of your browser

see attached

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Okattamgbee: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
purplekayc:
i am downloading now but the network is slow
with IDM all you have to do is change your proxy in the settings to correspond with that of your browser

see attached

I can't i always receive this pop up message stating that Internet Download Manager was registered with a fake serial number.

Please kindly send me a link where to download the full version of IDM, i have been downloading from their official website http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/download.html

Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Okattamgbee:

I can't i always receive this pop up message stating that Internet Download Manager was registered with a fake serial number.

Please kindly send me a link where to download the full version of IDM, i have been downloading from their official website http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/download.html

Thanks.
you can download it via torrent
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Okattamgbee:

Thanks.
[url][/url]https://torrentz.eu/search?q=idm+with+full+crack
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Okattamgbee: 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
francawilson:
Am i the only one that cried in the season finale of Sons of Anarchy S7?? Oh my gush!!!

Who has seen Board walk empire? My brother so so loves it but he told me its not for chicks that watch Desparate housewives grin so i want to get reviews here b4 i go get it.

Boardwalk Empire is brutal, crude and more brutal. Not for the squeamish.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
Well Season 2 of The Originals has been boring so far sad angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mimsG: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
This blacklist had better be worth it, lizzie is really beginning to bore me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Well Season 2 of The Originals has been boring so far sad angry

Like seriously?? Did you just say this? Lolzzzz...... Tell me you kidding? Please?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 14, 2015
suxxman:

Like seriously?? Did you just say this? Lolzzzz...... Tell me you kidding? Please?
Yes na. So far its been less action and more abt a 1000 yr old family drama which gets more and more annoying each episode. No vamps killing werewolves or vice versa. They even seem to be working together most times sef. Season 1 was more interesting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nitane25(f): 1:14am On Apr 14, 2015
Atlantis season 2,episode 7....stil waiting for the latest episode of Flash!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 14, 2015
Silicon Valley s02E1

cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2015
Guys! go get
[size=20pt]"THE LAST MAN ON EARTH"[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2015
Just finished seeing The Blacklist complete season 1, planning to download season 2 in a couple hours on watchseries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
2 Broke Girls.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by successhunter: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
dljbd1:
Guys! go get
[size=20pt]"THE LAST MAN ON EARTH"[/size]

What's it about pal?! Am just done with ' Person of interest'
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aida13: 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Daredevil the Netflix series...love this. The comic book character Daredevil was always one of my faves so this is definitely a winning series for me.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seribroo56(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Gotham
the originals
arrow

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ovems(f): 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
koice:

For HD video files, visit www.watchseries.ag/ It's much better than the likes of 02tvseries, mobtvseries and fztvseries.
Thanks for recommending this site, they have lots of tv shows. But the MBs are much o! 138mb for an episode?! Is there a way I can download an episode that is 100mb or less?

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: tjsadiq(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.