Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3519456 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Emperortj93:
Me, am currently enjoying the series of the year "EMPIRE" while
waiting for "GAME OF THRONE" season 5
You've finished the 1st 4 episodes?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ellemuah:

uhmm, tnx buh wats CM browser

It's an android browser + download manager equipped with java decryption program that allows the user to download files that are java encrypted. Files that ordinarily, you wouldn't be able to download with UC browser, Dolphin browser, Opera web browser, One browser and Boat browser, even ADM (Android Download Manager)... and of course, Tubemate.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 4:50am On Apr 18, 2015
The Messenger
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
mkmyers45:
The Messenger
Just watched the 1st release. Looks promising. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
koice:

It's an android browser + download manager equipped with java decryption program that allows the user to download files that are java encrypted. Files that ordinarily, you wouldn't be able to download with UC browser, Dolphin browser, Opera web browser, One browser and Boat browser, even ADM (Android Download Manager)... and of course, Tubemate.

Truth cm browser is great, but still doest beat uc browser thou,i hav both and i prefer uc browsers download manager
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
American oddysey anyone? The show is making lots of sense to me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
dljbd1:

Just watched the 1st release. Looks promising. smiley

Really? Lemme go bck and downlod then, tot it was going to be another boring sci fi tv show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
adexeli:
For lower data sizes try.. Moviesluv.com or mobtvseries.com .. THE mp4 size isn't up to 80mb

Mobtvseries is very current and they update daily but there picture quallity is very low, i prefer 02tvseries or mobiletvshows esp, the mp4 is of high quality and its so crystal clear.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
kazzonline:

Truth cm browser is great, but still doest beat uc browser thou,i hav both and i prefer uc browsers download manager

CM can do certain things only very few browser of Android platform could match. For example, UC cannot download from certain websites like Watchseries and Veehd, Stagevu among others, but its relatively easy for CM and Puffin Browsers to decrypt coded pages and download their video files. UC browser has it's uses, but for downloading purposes, one would be better off with CM cuz it breaks down walls and let you in where you wouldn't ordinarily go. So in that alone, it clearly trumps UC.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
kazzonline:

Mobtvseries is very current and they update daily but there picture quallity is very low, i prefer 02tvseries or mobiletvshows esp, the mp4 is of high quality and its so crystal clear.

Apparently you don't know the real definition of the term 'High quality'. Either that, or you have never viewed an episode downloaded from O2tvseries and Fztvseries a.k.a Mobiletvshows in a 15,6 laptop. What you called a 'crystal clear' resolution, I on the other hand, see as grainy and blurry. Take time to scrutinize those screenshots I posted earlier on page 129 carefully - Now, that's what is known as High quality.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
No new quality TV or web series to watch presently. Patiently waiting for Netflix to drop another thriller, and of course for OITNB to make a return this June. Cinemax 'Strike Back' will be returning for it's final and long awaited Season 5 too. HBO's True Detective, FX's duo, Fargo and The Strain are expected to return as well. And of course, Copa America will be kicking off next month. Mehn... it's gonna be one helluva hectic Summer... or rainy season if you are in Nigeria
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Catching up on Scandal
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Koice bruv, any info bout Da Vinci's Demons Season 3??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aspiregreat: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
suxxman:

same here Waiting for too long
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aida13: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
The Messengers

Season 1 episode 1

Spanking new sci-fi series... Looking promising so far.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Aspiregreat:

same here Waiting for too long

Aswear down! Can't wait to know what he does with his mum on the forefront of the battle grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
suxxman:

Starz' Da Vinci's Demon is expected to make a return this summer (June to be precise).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
koice:

Starz' Da Vinci's Demon is expected to make a return this summer (June to be precise).

2 more months to wait.... Thanks

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by misspetit(f): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
Jst finished *EMPIRE* and I loved it grin
Now checking d next series to watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ennyboss(m): 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Am I the only one that watch outlander here, have noticed you guys don't talk about it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
ennyboss:
Am I the only one that watch outlander here, have noticed you guys don't talk about it.

Hate Outlander. Hate the Scottish accents and hate the kilts. Tried to enjoy the plot but those things kept getting in the way, and eventually, I had to dump the show. No regrets.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
Powers.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
ennyboss:
Nope u aint the only one watching it.....am watching it too , very interesting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lip Sync Battle. I keep seeing hilarious clips online, the fact they've got actual A-list celebs taking the piss is just an added bonus.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Teenwolf season 4 cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Arrow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
koice:

Hate Outlander. Hate the Scottish accents and hate the kilts. Tried to enjoy the plot but those things kept getting in the way, and eventually, I had to dump the show. No regrets.
That's one POV.
To me its a lot sense making to other series being aired now..its worth every weekly one hour spent on watching it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:
Lip Sync Battle. I keep seeing hilarious clips online, the fact they've got actual A-list celebs taking the piss is just an added bonus.
Anne Hathaway killed me with her wrecking ball performance, fucking hilarious
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
kingsilly:

That's one POV.
To me its a lot sense making to other series being aired now..its worth every weekly one hour spent on watching it

I haven't been very fond of Starz in recent years. Since Spartacus wrapped up ages ago, they haven't been able to develop another dynamite. They tried with "Boss" and failed. They tried with "White Queen" and failed. They tried with "Power" and failed again. They kept trying and kept failing miserably. Da Vinci's Demon and Black Sails are not exactly drawing major audience presently. And finally, their newest production, "Outlander, which in it's maiden. season isn't faring any better, and just like it's predecessors before it, is at the losing end of a weekly battle with a direct rival, in this case - "Vikings".

I'm sure Outlander is better than the crappy "Reign" but I'd rather watch "The Musketeers" than waste my time watching a grown man with a weird accent trot around in a skirt.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
kingsilly:

Anne Hathaway killed me with her wrecking ball performance, fucking hilarious
As in! I died a new kind of death - the way they revealed the wrecking ball & the way she ran to it #Priceless, she annihilated Emily Blunt. Hathaway's performance is definitely my fave so far, with Anna Kendrick's weird facial expressions a close second.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
koice:

I haven't been very fond of Starz in recent years. Since Spartacus wrapped up ages ago, they haven't able to develop another dynamite. They tried with "Boss" and failed. They tried with "White Queen" and failed. They tried with "Power" and failed again. They kept trying and kept failing miserably. Da Vinci's Demon and Black Sails are not exactly drawing major audience presently. And finally, their newest production, "Outlander, which in it's maiden. season isn't faring any better, and just like it's predecessors before it, is at the losing end of a weekly battle with a direct rival, in this case - "Vikings".

I'm sure Outlander is better than the crappy "Reign" but I'd rather watch "The Musketeers" than waste my time watching a grown man with a weird accent trot around in a skirt.

I'm guessing you don't watch Black Sails, that show is bloody brilliant. It seems to be drawing a decent crowd since its been renewed for a third season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
koice:

Apparently you don't know the real definition of the term 'High quality'. Either that, or you have never viewed an episode downloaded from O2tvseries and Fztvseries a.k.a Mobiletvshows in a 15,6 laptop. What you called a 'crystal clear' resolution, I on the other hand, see as grainy and blurry. Take time to scrutinize those screenshots I posted earlier on page 129 carefully - Now, that's what is known as High quality.

Well at koice i wont argue with you,i dont watch those tv shows on my laptop, i watch them on my fone,and tv via screen mirroring, and the quality i get from mobiletvshows formerly fztvseries is very high and exceptional quality when you download there highmp4 files. O2tvseries on the other hand is low quality mp4

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: JAccksnow(m) and 1 guest(s)