Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3587241 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (2837) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
freecocoa:
How do you mean?

Methinks someone is tryna pull a fast one on unsuspecting blokes looking for a quick payday.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Who is your favourite?

Did you even need to ask? I thought that was pretty obvious already. Erlich Bachman (T. J. Miller) is killing it mehn.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
koice:

Did you even need to ask? I thought that was pretty obvious already. Erlich Bachman (T. J. Miller) is killing it mehn.
Lol, one can never be too sure na, one man's leather another man's kpomo.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
koice:

Methinks someone is tryna pull a fast one on unsuspecting blokes looking for a quick payday.

Me 'Thinks' The Same way You 'Thinks'. gringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tartarus(m): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
Watching orange is the new black season 3
Watching Game of thrones season 5

Expecting faking it season 2 part 2 by August 31st

Expecting empire season 2 by September 23rd

Expecting how to get away with murder season 2 by September 24th
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tayoccu(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
the strain season 2 is due in a month, doctor who is due in 2 months, I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
suxxman:

Me 'Thinks' The Same way You 'Thinks'. gringrin

Uh-huh, I don't think so. Methinks, you're out of your depth.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
koice:

Someone like me will even be the one to play a fast one on them, by the time they'll realize I only want them to be the suppliers of series for me to watch, it would be too late.grin

Them go wait for the questions old.

It is definitely scam if they ask one to pay money for anything, which would be outrageous, because as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing anyone can tell me about the proposal above, that would make me part with my money, whatever they try to say won't even make sense.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
koice:

Uh-huh, I don't think so. Methinks, you're out of your depth.
Nah! Methinks I'm well experienced to be out of my depth. wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ApexTitan(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
Silicon valley season 2 episode 9. Erlich is a confirmed clown. His outburst at the end of the court scene killed me. grin grin grin grin grin grin

"It's ok Richard you don't have to protect me. I'm his girlfriend!"

Can't stop laughing. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
i hate the bi***tch too but this is just too much abeg..........see embarrassment..... shocked shocked shocked grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
phantom:
i hate the bi***tch too but this is just too much abeg..........see embarrassment..... shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Spoiler, why na? angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Spoiler, why na? angry
i apologise.Ive not given too much away......This is beans compared to the Main thing.

This season Finale is epic! Wow,wow and wow!!!!!

"For the watch".....................wicked! sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
phantom:
i apologise.Ive not given too much away......This is beans compared to the Main thing.

This season Finale is epic! Wow,wow and wow!!!!!
You kinda have but it's all good, going to watch it right away.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
I Know friends who ve sworn not to continue with GOT because they cant handle the suspense.It sounded ridiculous to me but today,im at that point.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 12:04am On Jun 16, 2015
phantom:

The high sceptre made the mistakr of his life by letting her walk!! I just pitu the old man and his crew, she is coming back with a big bang
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 16, 2015
Cersei Lannister finally getting wats being coming to her grin Bi†ch deserves every fvcking moment. She still deserves much much more if u ask me angry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 16, 2015
So many times, i've tried to predict GoT! So many times i've failed. All my fav characters don die finish.

But the moment any of Tyrion or Arya dies, i'mma stop watching GoT undecided

NB: I really hope the watch and their frigging wall burn to the ground for what they did to Jon angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samdean(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2015
TripVoltage:
We are looking for keen volunteers who would be willing to create questions for:

Doctor Who,
the flash,
Arrow,
Gotham,
the Following,
the Walking Dead,
GoT,
Smallville,
the Vampire Diaries,
Teen Wolf,
the Originals,
Star Trek,
Once Upon A Time,
Criminal Minds,
Hannibal,
Bones,
New Girl,
Grey's Anatomy
Sherlock,
Suits,
Agents of SHIELD,
Penny Dreadful,
Under the Dome,
Supernatural,
Orphan Black,
Reign,
Orange is the New Black,
Plus many more...

Each volunteer would be assigned a single series of the show (or more if they are willing) and would be asked to create around 45 questions per episode of this show.

the questions would be created using a Question Builder that we have created for this purpose, it includes a tutorial, question compilation guidance and support from our staff at our below email address.

All contributors will be credited for their work and a small monetary reward would be available to the right candidates to compensate them for their time spent.

I'm unsure how I could reach out to your members of Fanfiction without upsetting the admin and mod staff. If you know of anybody who might be interested our have some advice how best to contact your memebrs then please get in touch.

admin@wiredvoltage.com

Many Thanks

Please visit our site for any further information about the application:

http://wiredvoltage.wix.com/quizit

I will love to take supernatural
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DaEngineernet: 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Anyone watching Bloodline? It kinda starts off really slow but I am glad I persevered.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Leopantro: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Regarding orange is the new black, how come nobody talks about the Lead actress being a transvestite? That girl is a dude.

My new policy is : download only the first episode of any series and give it the ten minute rule. If I'm still interested after 10 minutes, I download the whole season, if not I delete the series and go to the next one.

For all those interested in downloading series, uploading the instructions now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FKO1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Leopantro:
Regarding orange is the new black, how come nobody talks about the Lead actress being a transvestite? That girl is a dude.

My new policy is : download only the first episode of any series and give it the ten minute rule. If I'm still interested after 10 minutes, I download the whole season, if not I delete the series and go to the next one.

For all those interested in downloading series, uploading the instructions now.

Taylor Schilling is not a guy undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
So many times, i've tried to predict GoT! So many times i've failed. All my fav characters don die finish.

But the moment any of Tyrion or Arya dies, i'mma stop watching GoT undecided

NB: I really hope the watch and their frigging wall burn to the ground for what they did to Jon angry

Those night watch brutes just killed the only person with brain among them, unfortunately for them they forgot that they have the wildlings who are loyal to Jon Snow living among them.

As for those bloody fanatics, I'm looking forward to the new mountain tearing them apart piece by piece! Cersei did tell that woman to look at her face espcially the self righteous priest.

The Lord of the light has abandoned the witch and fooking Stannis grin grin grin grin, that was my favourite moment

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Leopantro: 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
FKO1:
Sorry, not her. I meant Laverne Cox
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Leopantro: 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
FKO1:
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Leopantro:

She is a transgender.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Leopantro: 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aida13: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
Eagerly awaiting "Ballers" (HBO) starting June 21 and starring "The Rock".

I like him badass but I also like when he does comedy. I hope this gets to be a hit and not another sports-related series flop. Don't really 'get' how American football really works so maybe this is my chance to learn...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bily(m): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Tyrant season 2 is out!

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (2837) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Hueyreckless0007, sammycarz(m), Dannytee76(m), phr0nesis(m), Flamez01, brosiye99(m) and 3 guest(s)