Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,484 members, 7,840,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3554630 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (2828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2015
Leopantro:

No, it's just the season 1 episode 1 of each of the above sites I downloaded. If it's good I download the whole series.
I couldn't sit still with DARK MATTER, so interesting.
you are watching entourage cos of the movie shebi? grin......

Its fun.....all 7seasons or is it 8.cant remember.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hey hey hey heh-- hey hey ehy yeh--

I said Hey!

What's going on?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dark Matter.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Killjoys.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khalhokage(m): 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sense8
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
Rizzoli & Isles.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osagiemma: 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
please where can i download spartacus the clear one i want to rewatch that series again thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 12:02am On Jun 21, 2015
Hmm

This sense8 sha, it's kinda dull o, still looking forward to the episode where sleep isn't an option.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 21, 2015
freecocoa:
Hmm

This sense8 sha, it's kinda dull o, still looking forward to the episode where sleep isn't an option.

Really? Me, I'm enjoying it oo... Sleep has never been an option since I began watching it. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 21, 2015
suxxman:

Really? Me, I'm enjoying it oo... Sleep has never been an option since I began watching it. cool
whats d movie about

Btw nice dp wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 21, 2015
cao:
Dark Matter.
hello cao

Whats d movie about?

Looking for new and Interesting american series smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 21, 2015
Jarizod:
whats d movie about

Btw nice dp wink
Sense8
A group of people around the world are suddenly linked mentally, and must find a way to survive being hunted by those who see them as a threat to the world's order.

Thanks Bro.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 21, 2015
Person of interest
Grimm
GoT
Vampire diaries
Flash
Arrow

Respectively
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 21, 2015
suxxman:

Sense8
A group of people around the world are suddenly linked mentally, and must find a way to survive being hunted by those who see them as a threat to the world's order.

Thanks Bro.
thanx G

Ama check it out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MizMyColi(f): 12:35am On Jun 21, 2015
Jarizod:
hello cao

Whats d movie about?

Looking for new and Interesting american series smiley

Try Dark Matter.
Humans too.

Dark matter's about a group of 6 folks.
Trained killers who find themselves awaken on a ship called the razza.

They are killers, trained experts who for some reason had their memories wiped out.

The irony lies in the fact that these folks who are the very definition of bad are now good people, despite coming to an awareness of who they really are.

If you love space sci-fi drama....with huge doses of adventure and dangerous romance...it's a TV serial to see.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Try Dark Matter.
Humans too.

Dark matter's about a group of 6 folks.
Trained killers who find themselves awaken on a ship called the razza.

They are killers, trained experts who for some reason had their memories wiped out.

The irony lies in the fact that these folks who are the very definition of bad are now good people, despite coming to an awareness of who they really are.

If you love space sci-fi drama....with huge doses of adventure and dangerous romance...it's a TV serial to see.
Now dats what I am talking..A Combo of adventure and Romance

I just checked o2tvseries.com and found it

Thanks a lot dear smiley

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 12:42am On Jun 21, 2015
suxxman:

Yea, i'm in episode 5 and still feels like it's just starting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 21, 2015
freecocoa:
sometimes a movie isnt Interesting at the initial stage but gets better eventually

That's the beauty of it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 12:47am On Jun 21, 2015
Jarizod:
sometimes a movie isnt Interesting at the initial stage but gets better eventually

That's the beauty of it
That's true.

Still watching, I like the Indian chick and Naomi's partner.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 21, 2015
freecocoa:
That's true.

Still watching, I like the Indian chick and Naomi's partner.
Are those american series?

Have you watched Revolution

Really waiting for the season 4 sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 12:58am On Jun 21, 2015
Jarizod:
Are those american series?

Have you watched Revolution

Really waiting for the season 4 sad
Yea, it's American but set in different countries.

Stopped at season 2 of revolution, I got bored.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 21, 2015
freecocoa:
Yea, it's American but set in different countries.

Stopped at season 2 of revolution, I got bored.

Will check dem out too

believe me dear, it got better , I don't know why they stopped tho just like legend of the seeker and kyle xy lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 1:25am On Jun 21, 2015
Jarizod:

Will check dem out too

believe me dear, it got better , I don't know why they stopped tho just like legend of the seeker and kyle xy lipsrsealed
When I remember Kyle Xy, I kinda get angry, guess the ran out of ideas to continue with.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 21, 2015
freecocoa:
When I remember Kyle Xy, I kinda get angry, guess the ran out of ideas to continue with.
heard a rumour that he, kyle put some of the lead actresses in the family way cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 1:39am On Jun 21, 2015
Jarizod:
heard a rumour that he, kyle put some of the lead actresses in the family way cheesy
Lol, kyle's gay so I doubt that he did.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Leopantro: 1:47am On Jun 21, 2015
freecocoa:

That's what I was complaining about. The action doesn't start till episode 6. Watch DARK MATTER or PENNY DREADFULL and from the first episode you are hooked.

Don't bother with I zombie.
Empire is okay, looks like it will be a long series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 21, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, kyle's gay so I doubt that he did.
damn

Just verified

So sad, I liked the guy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 21, 2015
freecocoa:

From Episode 7.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 6:53am On Jun 21, 2015
Leopantro:

That's what I was complaining about. The action doesn't start till episode 6. Watch DARK MATTER or PENNY DREADFULL and from the first episode you are hooked.

Don't bother with I zombie.
Empire is okay, looks like it will be a long series.
Okay then, thanks for the heads up, I certainly will give those two a try.

Have seen Empire and it was great.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 6:55am On Jun 21, 2015
suxxman:

From Episode 7.....
Ok, thank you.wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 6:59am On Jun 21, 2015
Jarizod:
damn

Just verified

So sad, I liked the guy
Lol, why is it sad? You can still like him na, being gay doesn't make him less awesome.smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (2828) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.