Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3532592 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (2821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 21, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, why is it sad? You can still like him na, being gay doesn't make him less awesome.smiley
I totally agree with you dear smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 21, 2015
"Tyrant' is back. Patiently waiting for "The Strain" and the rest.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2015
This sense8 series require real sense o--

Still @ Episode 5 , and still Herculean for me to get what 'the show' is really all bout.

Hoping it's gonna get interesting @the 7th episode-- cos am having the feeling it's gonna get waoo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2015
Jarizod:
Are those american series?

Have you watched Revolution

Really waiting for the season 4
sad
REVOLUTION was cancelled after its second season!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2015
Whew..now dats a way to end a season, watching season 3 finale of orphan black..as usual another bizarre science twist brought forward to shape season 4..nice job Tatiana..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2015
philfearon:

REVOLUTION was cancelled after its second season!
true that, my bad

Why was it cancelled sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Try Dark Matter.
Humans too.

Dark matter's about a group of 6 folks.
Trained killers who find themselves awaken on a ship called the razza.

They are killers, trained experts who for some reason had their memories wiped out.

The irony lies in the fact that these folks who are the very definition of bad are now good people, despite coming to an awareness of who they really are.

If you love space sci-fi drama....with huge doses of adventure and dangerous romance...it's a TV serial to see.
Actually, Dark Matter is a Canadian show.
EDIT: Humans is a British show.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 11:41am On Jun 21, 2015
Complications!! New tv series anyone with links pls thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
kazzonline:
Complications!! New tv series anyone with links pls thanks
Search on http://watch-series-tv.to/
If not there then I doubt if you'll see it anywhere else in the world.... Lolz
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
dljbd1:

Thanks once again bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
naijababe:

What an anticlimax! Soso really needed to die, that girl did nothing but whine and annoy me. Piper is so bleeped grin grin grin

And oh my, crazy eyes and her Rodcocker with two pen1ses grin

SOrry i missed this post

Virgin Crazy Eyes was just a dumb thing to propose

Black Cindy was obviously the standout performer this season. who knew how far a person could go for kosher?

They are trying too hard to make piper look badass.

I almost feel sorry for Alex! Almost!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Leopantro: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
dljbd1:

First aired on the 18th of June, currently only two episodes are available. If you follow the instructions I posted earlier, you will learn how to download it. Hope it's good, each episode is 406mb (which is odd for a 45 minutes show) .however, the brief summary sounds interesting. I have exceeded my weekly allocation of data so can't download it. Also can't post the link, follow the instructions and you will see why.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
mkmyers45:

SOrry i missed this post

Virgin Crazy Eyes was just a dumb thing to propose

Black Cindy was obviously the standout performer this season. who knew how far a person could go for kosher?

They are trying too hard to make piper look badass.

I almost feel sorry for Alex! Almost!!

Almost feel sorry? I feel super sorry for her. I don't think crazy eyes being a virgin is far fetched. Given her issues, it is almost a given.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
Orphan Black S03E10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jarizod:
true that, my bad

Why was it cancelled sad
Same reason most series are always cancelled.......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
dljbd1:
Orphan Black S03E10
Same here, so expect me to be yelling like a crazy person by the end of it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chrystalz: 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Leopantro:

First aired on the 18th of June, currently only two episodes are available. If you follow the instructions I posted earlier, you will learn how to download it. Hope it's good, each episode is 406mb (which is odd for a 45 minutes show) .however, the brief summary sounds interesting. I have exceeded my weekly allocation of data so can't download it. Also can't post the link, follow the instructions and you will see why.

Bro am on etisalat payg by pulse so i nor get limit,gimme links abd directions even if na 2gb per episode etisalat never fails
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
Yup, Orphan Black has officially broken me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FKO1(m): 7:22am On Jun 22, 2015
chrystalz:

Bro am on etisalat payg by pulse so i nor get limit,gimme links abd directions even if na 2gb per episode etisalat never fails
Post like this are the reason "Internet tweaks" are blocked...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chrystalz: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2015
FKO1:
Post like this are the reason "Internet tweaks" are blocked...

Mr fko..... This plan has been blocked more than a 100 times but am on a legit plan.i pay 15naira per 5 mins unlimited downloads,so i am not cheating any network.i am been charged for a plan etisalat themselves launched,if them wan block am its there choice
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Koice, I'm sorry to be such a bother. But can I get a download link for the watchseries app? Can't find it on playstore and links I got on google were dead ends.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Leopantro: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
chrystalz:

Click on the link below, install the app, follow the prompts then follow the instructions I posted earlier to download what you want.
http://qc1.androidfilehost.com/dl/0vri_9eSqP-2nX2X6x6RxA/1435001557/23991606952611879/tvmc-14.2-helix.apk?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tayoccu(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
if you like animated series, then the adventures of puss in boots will make you laugh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kaycee7:
Koice, I'm sorry to be such a bother. But can I get a download link for the watchseries app? Can't find it on playstore and links I got on google were dead ends.

Visit www.watchseries.ag/ At the bottom of the page, you'll find the download links.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
koice:

Visit www.watchseries.ag/ At the bottom of the page, you'll find the download links.
Thanks a mil, bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
season 3 OITNB was a disappointment man...what was that? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
lepasharon:

Really? I thought it was good, obviously no where near S1 which was the best in my opinion. The end was a bit of an anticlimax though I'll admit. They have to keep Piper in prison some way. I felt like they could have done so much more with Chang's story as opposed to the tidbits......so much potential there kinda like Rosa's backstory.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
lepasharon:
Only seen 2 episodes and not psyched about it like I used to be, probably won't continue.

Summary, please?wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
naijababe:

Really? I thought it was good, obviously no where near S1 which was the best in my opinion.

They just gonna leave us hanging like that after they went into the lake. and I thought we were meant to get more background story of suzanne & poussay and other and how they ended up in prison. I found it kind of boring.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
lepasharon:

They just gonna leave us hanging like that after they went into the lake. and I thought we were meant to get more background story of[b] suzanne & poussay a[/b]nd other and how they ended up in prison. I found it kind of boring.

I was surprised about that myself but then I thought they wanted to add some meat to the story of the other characters. We know enough about their family, how they got to prison is important sha I gree. Even Big boo abi wetin be that one's name again was incomplete

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pomporiking: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wow!!!!Salem has been superb this year,can't wait for the finale

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (2821) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.