Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3541354 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
Tolu131:
i don share everything finish

My own self cut
sha mooo.jy sy e go complete am 4 u mk u nor worry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
Feeling bore.......I need all d series to completed b4 I watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Just finish hearing 102 songs, 514 to go
Favorite so far
NF_paralyzed
Haley_sorry
Billie & khalid_lovely
Katelyn tarver_They don't know
Lord huron_the night we met(very sad and also d last song in season 1 ending)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by invigilator(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Toyade888:

Guy the suspense till Jan 22..it's painful man

seriously brother... But then we have other series that will be airing ealier
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
bamangar:

This INDUSTRY, I am contemplating downling it. Who has seen the few episodes? Kindly review before I download.

Someone said it is a poor copy of BILLIONS.

This is not true.

BILLIONS is majorly a fight btw two main actors while industry focuses on the interns.

The main focus of INDUSTRY is on the interns in the bank.

It is slowing developing sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
DieRich5:
Just finish hearing 102 songs, 514 to go
Favorite so far
NF_paralyzed
Haley_sorry
Billie & khalid_lovely
Katelyn tarver_They don't know
Lord huron_the night we met(very sad and also d last song in season 1 ending)
S1 had the best soundtrack and practically was the only season that made sense and was needed.

Billie Eilish's "Bored" from S1 still plays in my head.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
oyaskii:
S1 had the best soundtrack and practically was the only season that made sense and was needed.

Billie Eilish's "Bored" from S1 still plays in my head.
yeah na only S1 mk sense and I stop d series in S2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
DieRich5:
yeah na only S1 mk sense and I stop d series in S2
i continued cuz i thought it will make sense at some point...it was in vain..ended in premium tears.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Anyone seeing A Teacher, any good?

Just saw the trailer of Black Narcissus(anyone seeing it already?Will try and download it today/tonight.

Another episode of Big Sky is out(They shouldn't please turn it to feminist TV show, abeg.)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FastestGirl: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
I just feel like Season 4 of Fargo is the worst... 1-3 was consistent but 4 just jonz me...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FastestGirl: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
nani667:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgmjWloq93s
Dean from supernatural����,
E go lit sha... Really liked this dude
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
FastestGirl:
I just feel like Season 4 of Fargo is the worst... 1-3 was consistent but 4 just jonz me...
Why you gonna write this after I just downloaded the 8 episodes minutes ago cry cry cry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nairalandgirl:

Why you gonna write this after I just downloaded the 8 episodes minutes ago cry cry cry

Just watch it yourself and make your own summary.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FastestGirl: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nairalandgirl:

Why you gonna write this after I just downloaded the 8 episodes minutes ago cry cry :'o(
Kpele o..
It ain't bad but what it lacks that edge Fargo is known for... I guess chris rock didn't sit well with me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2020
Black Narcissus issa NO for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2020
Achilles100:
Black Narcissus issa NO for me.
Why?
Cos i just finished episode one and the story is kind of developing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stacyadams: 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
FastestGirl:
grin grin my best actually

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by matosneh(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
FastestGirl:
Au u jokingthis one looks pretty good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
matosneh:

Au u jokingthis one looks pretty good
No season from 2 to 4 is touching S1 in terms of premium quality. It was simply the best and it had better writing too, keeping to the last detail with the movie it was adapted from. my personal rating from best to least best will be
S1
S2
S4
S3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rareoil(m): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
Good day everyone, please recommend any crime based TV series like Ozark and breaking bad. I have watched both of them and I'm looking for similar shows.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XINOIX: 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Rareoil:
Good day everyone, please recommend any crime based TV series like Ozark and breaking bad. I have watched both of them and I'm looking for similar shows.

animal kingdom

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Boondocks is one of the greatest animated series imo, top top show. #UncleRuckus grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
invigilator:
Katrina Rostova is "dead".... the suspense and twist in this movie ehn... I just hope they round it up well
I nor sure o.. It might be a twist..you know reddington naw. If she died then reddington will die too soon because Elizabeth will hunt him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oceanized25(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
lymelyte:
I nor sure o.. It might be a twist..you know reddington naw. If she died then reddington will die too soon because Elizabeth will hunt him.
i was happy he killed her, she came and was acting like the baddest bitch in the planet, looking ugly with an emotionless way of behaving.
Liz began taking her side even when she knew all what the woman did, all in the name of "clearing her name"
Her death from Red was satisfactory.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
oceanized25:
i was happy he killed her, she came and was acting like the baddest bitch in the planet, looking ugly with an emotionless way of behaving.
Liz began taking her side even when she knew all what the woman did, all in the name of "clearing her name"
Her death from Red was satisfactory.
agreed. She was proving too smart. I was thinking she would even escape red this time after liz discharged dembe. There are alot of things will still don't know. The story don get as e be now. I nor know wether red na bad or good guy again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
hellohgy:

Why?

Cos i just finished episode one and the story is kind of developing.

After episode one for me too, I wasn't feeling the vibe. I rarely fast forward my shows, but this one nor let me watch. Maybe twill get interesting later, but I'll pass.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
invigilator:
Katrina Rostova is "dead".... the suspense and twist in this movie ehn... I just hope they round it up well
Ah ah is this the only spoiler you're dropping? Kuku write an epistle explaining what you watched na. angry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by invigilator(m): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
lymelyte:

Trailer of the next episode shows Elizabeth hunting down Reddington, but I do think that the shooting was a make believe, if truly she (Katrina) was dead Reddington won't have the need to carry her corpse.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
invigilator:

Trailer of the next episode shows Elizabeth hunting down Reddington, but I do think that the shooting was a make believe, if truly she (Katrina) was dead Reddington won't have the need to carry her corpse.
gbam.. You have said it.. I don't think she is dead.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FastestGirl: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Season 2 gonna be something... For Life s2

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FastestGirl: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nostalgic... Pinky and the brain part still lit....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)