Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,445 members, 7,846,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3562630 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) ... (2830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dannytee76(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
I wonder how season 2 will b now that he has been released
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oceanized25(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
lymelyte:
agreed. She was proving too smart. I was thinking she would even escape red this time after liz discharged dembe. There are alot of things will still don't know. The story don get as e be now. I nor know wether red na bad or good guy again
True,but from the start of the show, Red have always shown Liz love, even putting himself in harm's way for her.
I like to think Red is a good guy with just many secrets....as good as a criminal can be anyway.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by one9ner: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
Still on Ted Lasso. It is an amazing series, it has the right blend of comedy and emotion and you can learn a lot the could help you build your personality

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dannytee76:
I wonder how season 2 will b now that he has been released
4 life? dem don release d guy?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
one9ner:
Still on Ted Lasso. It is an amazing series, it has the right blend of comedy and emotion and you can learn a lot the could help you build your personality
b like I go follow una watch dis show o........everybody just dy hype d show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
DieRich5:
No hype man!
Dah series na pure bliss.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
oceanized25:
True,but from the start of the show, Red have always shown Liz love, even putting himself in harm's way for her.
I like to think Red is a good guy with just many secrets....as good as a criminal can be anyway.
well said. Red has sacrificed alot for liz? Even more than a responsible father would. Even her mother is not a saint and I don't know why she has refused to see that. The mother is manipulating her with the emotion of a child to its parent..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by scilover: 6:16am On Nov 27, 2020
A Korean series -Two Cops.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:54am On Nov 27, 2020
DieRich5:

Bro, nor be hype o. The series is very okay. Lighthearted series with good comedy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:28am On Nov 27, 2020
Achilles100:

Bro, nor be hype o. The series is very okay. Lighthearted series with good comedy.
OK added to watchlist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2020
Achilles100:

The Undoing is better abeg. Defending Jacob was dry, the court sessions(I have never seen that kind of court sessions before) was bland, no excitement, lifeless.

But then,even before the reveal in this undoing episode,I was having a feeling that the son was guilt of commuting the crime,maybe because I just finished watching defending Jacob.its very possible that the dad would find out and would want to accept he commited the crime to save his son..that's my guess tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2020
Rareoil:
Good day everyone, please recommend any crime based TV series like Ozark and breaking bad. I have watched both of them and I'm looking for similar shows.
Better call Saul
Godfather of Harlem
Yellowstone
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2020
lymelyte:
well said. Red has sacrificed alot for liz? Even more than a responsible father would. Even her mother is not a saint and I don't know why she has refused to see that. The mother is manipulating her with the emotion of a child to its parent..
shey norms una think say Liz get sense ni.. Lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2020
Latest addition ➕

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
dubylhover:

But then,even before the reveal in this undoing episode,I was having a feeling that the son was guilt of commuting the crime,maybe because I just finished watching defending Jacob.its very possible that the dad would find out and would want to accept he commited the crime to save his son..that's my guess tho

The wife will have to tell him. She can't hide something that big from the husband.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Rareoil:
Good day everyone, please recommend any crime based TV series like Ozark and breaking bad. I have watched both of them and I'm looking for similar shows.

In addition to all others already mentioned...
Snowfall
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dannytee76(m): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
DieRich5:
Yeah they have released him seems season 2 will just be about him defending other prisoners
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dannytee76(m): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
DieRich5:
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Don't think 50 cent can executive produce another series as big as Power. Haven't seen this for life though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dannytee76:

Yeah they have released him
seems season 2 will just be about him defending other prisoners
be like s2 go boring o......am still thinking weda I go continue am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Done 7/10...........up next =Ted Lasso

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
I am not a follower of Power.

I stopped watching when 50cent killed his son and things were starting to heat up but never underestimate the hustling spirit of Curtis Jackson.

The guy is one hell of a businessman.
Chibudollar:
Don't think 50 cent can executive produce another series as big as Power. Haven't seen this for life though

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
The Crown season 4

Not bad not bad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AyarmBoye(m): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
DieRich5:
they haven’t o.... there was a deal and I think he will take the deal to remain in prison just to save his family
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dannytee76(m): 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
AyarmBoye:
they haven’t o.... there was a deal and I think he will take the deal to remain in prison just to save his family
Have you watched the first episode of season 2?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AyarmBoye(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dannytee76:

Have you watched the first episode of season 2?
oh I haven’t .... is it out ..... okay probably they released him already den... sorry for misunderstanding
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
AyarmBoye:
BT DAT other guy sy dem don free am na......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
AyarmBoye:
oh I haven’t .... is it out ..... okay probably they released him already den... sorry for misunderstanding
na s1 ending b dat...... s2 don com out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sajmark(m): 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Warrior Season 2...✓

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dannytee76(m): 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chibudollar:
Power is way bigger than for life but for life is also okay

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
It looks like warrior season 2 is finally done, now I can start grin time to binge the shii out of it. They better not disappoint.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I am not a follower of Power.

I stopped watching when 50cent killed his son and things were starting to heat up but never underestimate the hustling spirit of Curtis Jackson.

The guy is one hell of a businessman.
I get you but he can't match power again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) ... (2830) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.