Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3573647 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (2832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Brukx:

Why can't I find Succession on this list?

How did I even forgot to add that one?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Zyzman:

grin grin grin grin grin
I told u........
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aguemma(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
"Homeland " Currently on season 4.I got tired of when Brody was hanged
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zyzman: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
DieRich5:
I told u........

I swear bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
Zyzman:

Guy there's a reason it called opinion. You don't have to agree with it. Blood of Zeus is trash. Na like say I dey watch story of Jesus and Joseph. All those old cartoons.
If you knew this, then why were you acting like folks on this thread conspired to recommend "trash"? Shouldn't the blame be on you for not bothering to see a trailer and read a review or two before watching?
You're well within your rights to rate Blood of Zeus however you see fit. But don't try to attack the opinions of those who enjoyed and then scream "Bloody Murder" when your opinion meets opposition.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Everybody get their own different opinions and we shouldn't attack them for it, but if you rate Flash your opinion is WACKKKKKK. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrygold100: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
DieRich5:
smallville........merlin........seeker
pls any link for these filns
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zyzman: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Kaycee7:
If you knew this, then why were you acting like folks on this thread conspired to recommend "trash"? Shouldn't the blame be on you for not bothering to see a trailer and read a review or two before watching?
You're well within your rights to rate Blood of Zeus however you see fit. But don't try to attack the opinions of those who enjoyed and then scream "Bloody Murder" when your opinion meets opposition.

K
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kceewhyte(m): 12:12am On Nov 29, 2020
Warrior s2 episode 9 is bloody

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:06am On Nov 29, 2020
henrygold100:
pls any link for these filns
check o2tvseries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 2:20am On Nov 29, 2020
henrygold100:
I want to start watching all the popular series Dat I didn't watch back den. Guys which one do I start from.
Merlin
Seeker
Smallville
Hercules.
Which others ones abeg?
castle/ kyleXY/heroes/lost/numb3rs
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 29, 2020
Warrior season two episode 9

See Original End SARS riots.
These Irish ain't so bright, who in his right senses will go and fight Chinese gangsters on their home turf?

Finally Leary vs Ah Sahm return leg cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joeblaze26(m): 5:56am On Nov 29, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Warrior season two episode 9

See Original End SARS riots.
These Irish ain't so bright, who in his right senses will go and fight Chinese gangsters on their home turf?

Finally Leary vs Ah Sahm return leg cheesy

Omo guy you dey see movie gan ooo grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 7:22am On Nov 29, 2020
alvan73:
Warrior is more than a TV series, It's a way of life...This episode 9 gave me orgasms such that I had to watch it twice grin...I love what happened to the Irish, at least they will calm down now, no be to dey do gra gra everytime grin cheesy
nor be small dicing and slicing for them grin They should have known the consequences. They never expected the retaliation.lol. Jacob wasn't thiers to kill but they killed him. I don't subscribed to the betrayer by his brothers though.. I so much hate that Irish work leader.. Can't wait for him to be dealt with.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:57am On Nov 29, 2020
Warrior s2 e9, what a show!!!!!!!!!

That episode deserve Grammy!!!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2020
Please mention any show better than warrior s2 this year.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Please mention any show better than warrior s2 this year.
The Boys S2
Ted Lasso
Better Call Saul S5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2020
BoJack Horseman 10/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2020
Kaycee7:
The Boys S2
Ted Lasso
Better Call Saul S5

They can compete except ted lasso, if not that I am a football fan I wouldn't have feel the humour of the show.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

They can compete except ted lasso, if not that I am a football fan I wouldn't have feel the humour of the show.
Well, lots of people who aren't football fans also enjoyed the show. It had a great plot. Pacing matched with the engaging content was more than enough to keep viewers glued. No shortage of interesting and entertaining characters. And the story had heart.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ismail00(m): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Warrior s2 e9, what a show!!!!!!!!!

That episode deserve Grammy!!!!!
warrior no b 2020
however I enjoyed cursed2020 more
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simonokeh7(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
henrygold100:
I want to start watching all the popular series Dat I didn't watch back den. Guys which one do I start from.
Merlin
Seeker
Smallville
Hercules.
Which others ones abeg?
Legend of the seeker is just two seasons but nothing less than fourty episode whilst merlin is 5 season and smallvijle is ten freaking season, you can start from seeker then proceed to merlin then end with smallville. But btw what were you doing in 2012 when these series where still hotcake.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simonokeh7(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
I just perused through nairalamd and to my greatest bewilderment nobody has said a thing about the cw show ''All American''. The show features Taye Diggs, Demetrius Shipp jnr(the guy that acted 2pac in all eyez on me). The lead cast is Daniel Ezra playing as Spencer James. And the movie is based in crenshaw California.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
stonemind:

The Flight Attendant

I no dey watch crap

You dey steadily dey watch The Flight attendant and you dey yab Warrior? grin grin grin

Wahala be like bicycle...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrygold100: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Simonokeh7:
Legend of the seeker is just two seasons but nothing less than fourty episode whilst merlin is 5 season and smallvijle is ten freaking season, you can start from seeker then proceed to merlin then end with smallville. But btw what were you doing in 2012 when these series where still hotcake.
lolss I know wetin I de do oooo, who go provide me with link abeg. I didn't see the films in 02tvseries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
The flight attendant is kind of interesting.

More so,the lead actress is so beautiful I followed her from her role played in THE RESIDENT.

Finished watching INDUSTRY.

An average watch sha

6/10.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mj245: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
abeg which of una don watch black sails. watched an episode (seems interesting though) but dont know whether to continue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
ismail00:
warrior no b 2020
however I enjoyed cursed2020 more

Please learn to understand a post before you quote, I was talking about warrior s2(2020)which was mentioned in the post you quoted.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simonokeh7(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
henrygold100:
lolss I know wetin I de do oooo, who go provide me with link abeg. I didn't see the films in 02tvseries
Why don' t you buy it at your local film store that is if you will see it and it is not cracking. Or you can watch directly from youtube, btw these movies ended almost ten years ago smallville premiered in 2001 that is almost 20yrs it will be quite herculean to see these movies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Achilles100:

You dey steadily dey watch The Flight attendant and you dey yab Warrior? grin grin grin

Wahala be like bicycle...

hmm it's like you don't know HBO owns 'the flight attendant' right? or are you sure you're not watching the wrong series??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
hellohgy:
The flight attendant is kind of interesting.

More so,the lead actress is so beautiful I followed her from her role played in THE RESIDENT.

Finished watching INDUSTRY.

An average watch sha

6/10.

she's PENNY from BIG BANG THEORY

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
stonemind:

she's PENNY from BIG BANG THEORY
Yes that's true..

I was looking at the face but cant really place where I knew it from.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (2832) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), OhGeeBee and 6 guest(s)