Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525432 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
Statistically If you are going to be murdered, you will be killed by someone you know.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
freecocoa:
Na wa o, this your definition of what a man is, is scary o, since when is ruthlessness a good quality to posses?

I'm not sure cookie would've killed him, Lucious is a bad man and that's not to be celebrated.

ruthlessness is a good quality to possess when you're incharge of an empire like that....even cookie that wanted to usurp lucious was being ruthless..she attempted a coup oo..hostile takeover

lucious being a bad guy is what keeps me glued to empire...Jamal was to soft before nau..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
dubylhover:

ruthlessness is a good quality to possess when you're incharge of an empire like that....even cookie that wanted to usurp lucious was being ruthless..she attempted a coup oo..hostile takeover

lucious being a bad guy is what keeps me glued to empire...Jamal was to soft before nau..
Carry go.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
freecocoa:
Carry go.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
dubylhover:

i feel that's how he needs to b,he's been acting like a sissy since,that was what lucious was asking him whether he had dat monster in him...to run a company like that you need to b ruthless....and as a leader,if you don't punish betrayal,that's d end of you

as for cookie,she also wants to b in charge of d company,imagine after Jamal saw dat video of her tryin to suffocate lucious,then dis betrayal.....jamal is becoming a man,I like it

i love what jamal is becoming..... wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ufranklin92:

i love what jamal is becoming..... wink

of cos now....I dont know y Jamal is seen as bad..he is just adapting to his new environment

mehn I had to re watch dat scene of anika twerking oo grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
dubylhover:

of cos now....I dont know y Jamal is seen as bad..he is just adapting to his new environment

mehn I had to re watch dat scene of anika twerking oo grin

the babe is just dope mehnn...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ufranklin92:

the babe is just dope mehnn...
lol..too fresh..with d short hair..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rexxford(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Currently watching Hostages and Legends now. Both seems intriguing.
I'm so not watching Empire until the complete season is out in the market. I and suspense are not friends! I'd rather buy the complete season from my ever trustworthy vendor.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
samdean:
pls guys I need working link for secret live of the american teenagers

fztvseries.mobi
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bigblangston: 12:29am On Sep 26, 2015
SPOILERS!!! U guys shud stop spoiling d great EMPIRE for me nw or I will report u guys to d mods. Lolz

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
blublahd:
The bastard executioner is just a needless blood lust, inhumane treatment of individuals. The movie will appeal to serial killers . The plot is too shallow for my taste and the acting below average.

Even though I agree that the acting is below average , the plot is terrible too. I disagree when u say it'll only apeeal to serial killers.

PS I stopped after the first 3 episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
I don't know why people are saying that Jamal is becoming a man because he's now badass and pompous. Why will he be saying ridiculous things to his little bro like "Am going to bury your album" is that not pride? #smh As far as am concerned he is not a man he's just puppet in the hands of Luscious and I don't even know why he is even protecting Luscious a man that threw him in a garbage disposal like he was worthless.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
Alfred234:
Scream Queens is just so hilarious. The part where Ariana Grande got murdered had me rolling on the floor with laughter grin Horror plus comedy just the way I like it.

Meanwhile am watching "Minority Report" its cool too.

like seriously, killer and killee texting..

"I'm going to kill u"

"whaaaat?!! pls don't!"

*stabs her*

"pls stop it!!!"

lmfao
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
Darey00:

like seriously, killer and killee texting..

"I'm going to kill u"

"whaaaat?!! pls don't!"

*stabs her*

"pls stop it!!!"

lmfao
Asin ehn!! very hilarious scene.

Another funny scene that i like was when that black lady cop found her friend dead in her car with a knife in her throat and she was like
"Why do you have a knife in your throat" Like seriously? How is a dead person going to reply you grin #Smh

That chad guy is so fōolish that scene were Shanel saw him in bed with Nick Jonas he was like "Am so hot everybody wants to have S.ê:x with me. Women, Men, Animals in the Zoo, Plants probably" Lmao!!! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TaoBalinga: 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ray donovan mhen,

i like the way miccky looked up and called ray 'motherfucker' when he discovered that ray had tricked him into leaving..

I still think terry will mess rays wife, but if ray finds out hen ? Diseaster
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
I saw 2minutes of the series limitless,and i loved it instantly....1 reason bin d fact that the series reminds of casts from Greek and brothers and sister....cant wait for episode 2 on tuesday

after waiting months for empire 2,the season premiere didnt meet my expectations atall and killing chris in the ist episode is a no no for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2015
Power is one crazy series! Season 3 ll be insane.
Gregg vs Angela. Ghost vs Tommy vs Tasha. With Lobos trying to kill all of em...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2015
Alfred234:

Asin ehn!! very hilarious scene.

Another funny scene that i like was when that black lady cop found her friend dead in her car with a knife in her throat and she was like
"Why do you have a knife in your throat" Like seriously? How is a dead person going to reply you grin #Smh

That chad guy is so fōolish that scene were Shanel saw him in bed with Nick Jonas he was like "Am so hot everybody wants to have S.ê:x with me. Women, Men, Animals in the Zoo, Plants probably" Lmao!!! grin

Scream queens is just too hilarious, I don't know what the writers want from us, people are dying yet one can't stop laughing.grin

The first scene really cracked me up.

"Who told you, you could have a baby here tonight"

See response, "guys am so sorry, obviously, am as upset as anyone about this" like seriously?grin

I love Dean boxmunch.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2015
Alfred234:
I don't know why people are saying that Jamal is becoming a man because he's now badass and pompous. Why will he be saying ridiculous things to his little bro like "Am going to bury your album" is that not pride? #smh As far as am concerned he is not a man he's just puppet in the hands of Luscious and I don't even know why he is even protecting Luscious a man that threw him in a garbage disposal like he was worthless.
Help me see o, It's a shame what we sometimes celebrate sha. I blame society and it's nonsense ways of stereotyping, I find it unsettling what most people think the idea of a man.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
Just started the Flash..... So far it's okay I guess.... But some of the Storyline is off.... It's kinda similar to Smallville
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Fans of the last man on earth!! Season 2 is back!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
Scream queens not that hilarious as peeps dey hype am but its kinda cool sha,my own opinion oo !! Dont quote me wf yabs oo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:11am On Sep 29, 2015
Catching up on Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nathysmith: 2:49am On Sep 29, 2015
Total Drama: The Ridonculous race. Extremely funny, super hilarious.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2015
Castle, then Blindspot, then Minority Report.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
Has anyone noticed ever since the legalisation of homosexuality, there has been an epidemic of it potrayals in series lately.
I think its high time nudity should be reduced in movies. Its not like the plot will be altered if it was just suggestive.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Quantico.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
BLOOD AND OIL is an amazing TV show.. Guys check it out! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tylerdan(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
blublahd:
Has anyone noticed ever since the legalisation of homosexuality, there has been an epidemic of it potrayals in series lately.
I think its high time nudity should be reduced in movies. Its not like the plot will be altered if it was just suggestive.

I noticed same and it's everywhere movies and series and talk shows everywhere
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tylerdan(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
Watching Blacklist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talius(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Power is one crazy series! Season 3 ll be insane.
Gregg vs Angela. Ghost vs Tommy vs Tasha. With Lobos trying to kill all of em...
Power is tha bomb... Its a pity it isn't really known

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Fabbyking