Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504647 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
The grinder!! Anyone watching
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Bratking:

Do people actually watch those blurred things on o2tvseries??

i don't know what your talking about. the mp4 videos are very clear

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
Modern family season 7.

I've missed those guys mehn! Mitch and cam with their unending drama, Phil will never grow up, seems we'll be seeing some action from Joe this season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Gotham season 2,ep2 very bloody, gordon has a lot of work to do,the maniacs wud giv him a lot of trouble this season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
#thebigbang theory!! I dont like what sheldon is becoming oo,he is becoming less fun!! Guess he likes amy more that he knows,the guy was better off wen he wasnt a fan of relationships and love.hp amy go pity am giv am second chance

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
kazzonline:

How to get away with murder!! Dope
Yeaaa!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talius(m): 6:14am On Oct 01, 2015
kazzonline:

Dont be!! Ever since i saw the preview i knew i was going to follow it, i hp it doesnt dissapoints thou
I hope too, thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 6:22am On Oct 01, 2015
Empire Season 2 Episode 2
Luscious is just badass a mhen!! Ludacris was so mean. I definitely want the soundtracks from this episode especially the one luscious released from jail.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2015
kazzonline:

Very amazing shoW walahi,thst guy's hustling spirit is one of a kind, but cant wait for episode 2 already, tghat cliffhanger wey dem leave person nor mk sense at all
i dey tell bro.. The suspense is too expensive grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:02am On Oct 01, 2015
Alfred234:
Empire Season 2 Episode 2
Luscious is just badass a mhen!! Ludacris was so mean. I definitely want the soundtracks from this episode especially the one luscious released from jail.
I now finally understand why Lucious was popular, that his prison track went hard.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2015
cao:

I now finally understand why Lucious was popular, that his prison track went hard.
Abeg what the name of the track?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2015
kazzonline:

Thet hav mp4 as well,thou e still nor clear reach mobiletvshows.net sha

o2tvseries and mobiletvshows are both owned by the same folks. I concour the mp4 quality is quite okay.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 11:54am On Oct 01, 2015
Grandfathered and The Grinder are quite funny.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
noob03saibot:

Snitch B***h.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

i don't know what your talking about. the mp4 videos are very clear

Obviously, you don't know the real definition of Clarity, unless you're one of those that watch videos on small screens with low PPI.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
Bratking:

Obviously, you don't know the real definition of Clarity, unless you're one of those that watch videos on small screens with low PPIs.

my screen is small? lolololol.. go & sleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hotdiamond(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
Bratking:

Obviously, you don't know the real definition of Clarity, unless you're one of those that watch videos on small screens with low PPIs.
Lol. Low ppi.

Any tv show i download must be HQ 300MB +.
Anything below that isn't worth watching. Except comedy shows like 'big bang theory' that lasts for just 20mins.

I can't tolerate low res 144p videsos. Drives me nuts.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
kazzonline:

Thet hav mp4 as well,thou e still nor clear reach mobiletvshows.net sha

The so-called HQ mp4 video files on Mobiletvshows are nearly as bad as those found on o2tvseries. An MP4 file of 360p is okay to be enjoyed on a low-end smartphone, but on an high-end counterpart or bigger screen of a lappy, something of much higher resolution is ideal.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hotdiamond:

Lol. Low ppi.

Any tv show i download must be HQ 300MB +.
Anything below that isn't worth watching. Except comedy shows like 'big bang theory' that lasts for just 20mins.

I can't tolerate low res 144p videsos. Drives me nuts.

Exactly.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nelszx: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
noob03saibot:
Snitch Bitch dats the name
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hotdiamond(m): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
Blacklist season 3 starts tomorrow. Yay.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hotdiamond(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
tayoccu:
Blackish season 2
God will bless this guy.
I totally forgot season 2 would be starting ending of september

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
ludacris shouldn't av played dirty with luscious who is a grand master in the game.. that purple lawyer i no trust am.... o.m.g the look on the judge face when his EVIDENCE was shown to him is priceless... abeg make dem tell us about luscious mom(kelly rowland)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
TOP SERIES ON MY LIST RITE NOW

QUANTICO

LIMITLESS....BRADLEY COOPER KILLED IT MEHN

AOS....SKYE NOW KNOWN AS DAISY?REALLY SKY?

BLACKLIST

SCANDAL

THANK GOD FOR GLO BIS MEHN...AND 02TVSERIES DOESNT UPDATE THE SERIES AS SOON AS THEY ARE AIRED,ANYONE WITH A WNOTHER SITE WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD IMMEDIATELY THE SERIES ARE HEARD.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nd someone on this thread said limitless is not interesting,i wonder how else the show wan take sweet again oo,very awesome show,tv series are taking over movies mehn,they r just too hot

Grinder was awesome as well

Grandfathered was cool

Dr rosewood well the show was ok,but that morris guy sounds too cheesy and he too dey smie abeg,he jes dey open teeth tru out but it was a nice show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:
TOP SERIES ON MY LIST RITE NOW

QUANTICO

LIMITLESS....BRADLEY COOPER KILLED IT MEHN

AOS....SKYE NOW KNOWN AS DAISY?REALLY SKY?

BLACKLIST

SCANDAL

THANK GOD FOR GLO BIS MEHN...AND 02TVSERIES DOESNT UPDATE THE SERIES AS SOON AS THEY ARE AIRED,ANYONE WITH A WNOTHER SITE WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD IMMEDIATELY THE SERIES ARE HEARD.

Except u meant bradley cooper killed it as an executiv prod on the show,i didnt see anything exceptional in the few scenes he played thou!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
kazzonline:

Except u meant bradley cooper killed it as an executiv prod on the show,i didnt see anything exceptional in the few scenes he played thou!!

Exactly what i meant bro,i never knew he had such great production skills in him,i see him as the "boss" and finch the "actor"...lols...limitless has so much potentials bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
kazzonline:
Nd someone on this thread said limitless is not interesting,i wonder how else the show wan take sweet again oo,very awesome show,tv series are taking over movies mehn,they r just too hot

Grinder was awesome as well

Grandfathered was cool

Dr rosewood well the show was ok,but that morris guy sounds too cheesy and he too dey smie abeg,he jes dey open teeth tru out but it was a nice show

bro...u need to rephrase man,tv series has taken over movies,cant remember the last time i downloaded any movie ,all na cinema things,and after that its over....#blacklistcantwait
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
The Mysteries of Laura.

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Kaycee7(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.