Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521606 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Limitless.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
cao:
Limitless.

remember bryan finch from greek?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:

remember bryan finch from greek?
I vaguely remember Greek. I only remember Cappie, the main guy, his sister and the black guy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
cao:
The Mysteries of Laura.

Just started season 1 hp am not goin to be dissapointed thou
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
kazzonline:

Just started season 1 hp am not goin to be dissapointed thou
I like it, I've no clue if you'd like it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:

i have wss buh mainly for live football matches or any special sporting events,i had to stay up till about 5am this morning waiting for 02tvseries to upload empire episode 2,buh.......so blacklist gona be uploaded tomorow morning..aint these series aired live on dstv?

Dstv cant air the shows live,why? Cause the shows air on propietary channels,which are not avaialble on dstv,the best dstv has is called express frm the us,which they air fresh tv series 48 hrs after it is aired in the us and its available for only premium subcribers,i hv it and its bullshiii
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
cao:

I like it, I've no clue if you'd like it.

Ko si pressure mehn,if e nor interest me i go stop am!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:19am On Oct 02, 2015
Sleepy Hollow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2015
cao:
Sleepy Hollow.
You deh try sha o. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 02, 2015
That face you make when reality hits you hard grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2015
Revolution
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by almightygod: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Blacklist Season 3 Episode 1...continues
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
The Blacklist and Sleepy Hollow back and on point!

Rosewood- so done with that

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
cao:

I vaguely remember Greek. I only remember Cappie, the main guy, his sister and the black guy.

Brian is Evan chambers, Rusty's sister(casey's) first boyfriend in college, the president of Omega chi house.

Remember him now?cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
RAYMOND REDDITTON : Just because you've bumped up to first chair in orchestra doesn't mean you can compose a symphony(when ressler said am goner catch you red).... i see the reason why the producer of Ultron wanted him to voice ultron..... the look on his face when Liz went blonde priceless..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quoted author=Kurupt01 post=38608384]The Blacklist and Sleepy Hollow back and on point!

Rosewood- so done with that[/quote]no be only you bro....I have delete it after watching it, it was ok but am done with it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abeynoni: 2:26am On Oct 03, 2015
The strike back guys are back on another breathtaking tvseries though both ain't on the same series dz time.
Try the pilots of dz two series....
Blindspot....Scott
The Players.....Stonebridge and Wesley Snipes
They are both dope!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donhils: 6:49am On Oct 03, 2015
Bratking:

Do people actually watch those blurred things on o2tvseries??
Maybe you need a better screen on your phone.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2015
Odkboy23:
no be only you bro....I have delete it after watching it, it was ok but am done with it.

The way Dr. Rosewood talks sef it just annoys me. Mr know it all undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2015
donhils:

Maybe you need a better screen on your phone.

Don't need to sir. Super Amoled display on a GS5 is as good as it gets.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donhils: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Bratking:

Don't need to sir. Super Amoled display on a GS5 is as good as it gets.
Then it's with your eyes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
donhils:

Then it's with your eyes.

Anyone that considers low res video files hosted by o2tvseries as high quality must either have a fvcked up vision or a crappy phone display. I strongly urge you to take a strong look at your mirror, sir.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donhils: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Bratking:

Anyone that considers low res video files hosted by o2tvseries as high quality must either have a fvcked up vision or a crappy phone display. I strongly urge you to take a strong look at your mirror, sir.
They may not be high quality but they are certainly not blurry as u claimed in your first post. So I believe you're the one to look at your mirror for whatever reasons u suggested that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
donhils:

They may not be high quality but they are certainly not blurry as u claimed in your first post. So I believe you're the one to look at your mirror for whatever reasons u suggested that.

I don't believe in senseless argument when I can simply prove my point.

Now take a look at the screenshots below.

1. I played a scene from Quantico S01E01 on two media players on my GS5 simultaneously. Notice the blurry video quality of the one on the left compared to the sharp res of the one on the right? I downloaded the one on the left from o2tvseries btw.

2. Solo played the video by the left: Result? Lots of noise can be seen on the image, thus, giving off a low res kind of quality... in other words, blurry.

3. Solo played the video by the right: Result? Sharp and somewhat crystal clear image completely devoid of noise.

Side Note The low res video file of o2tvseries is 75mb in size, while the other one is only 218mb in size. So as you can see for yourselves, size does indeed truly matter.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donhils: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Bratking:

I don't believe in senseless argument when I can simply prove my point.

Now take a look at the screenshots below.

1. I played a scene from Quantico S01E01 on two media players on my GS5 simultaneously. Notice the blurry video quality of the one on the left compared to the sharp res of the one on the right? I downloaded the one on the left from o2tvseries btw.

2. Solo played the video by the left: Result? Lots of noise can be seen on the image, thus, giving off a low res kind of quality... in other words, blurry.

3. Solo played the video by the right: Result? Sharp and somewhat crystal clear image completely devoid of noise.

Side Note The low res video file of o2tvseries is 75mb in size, while the other one is only 218mb in size. So as you can see for yourselves, size does indeed truly matter.

That is also not blurry. Maybe not as clean as the other one. Next time don't tell me senseless unless you have my time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
donhils:

That is also not blurry. Maybe not as clean as the other one. Next time don't tell me senseless unless you have my time.

Throw away that ihot note joor and get yourself a better smartphone to able to see the difference, or better still, go see an Ophthalmologist... your poor eyesight might need some fixing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mutaino7:
RAYMOND REDDITTON : Just because you've bumped up to first chair in orchestra doesn't mean you can compose a symphony(when ressler said am goner catch you red).... i see the reason why the producer of Ultron wanted him to voice ultron..... the look on his face when Liz went blonde priceless..

I am seeing The Blacklist because of Red. I love the way he talks but I sometimes get bored with his long speeches and wit.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donhils: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
Bratking:

Throw away that ihot note joor and get yourself a better smartphone to able to see the difference, or better still, go see an Ophthalmologist... your poor eyesight might need some fixing.
I'm very sure my G3's screen is far superior to your s5. U must be aware of that. In other story, pls tell me the video player you're using. I use mx player and it doesn't show subtitles for my videos.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Finishing up on Narcos.. quite good Next in line ->The good wife season 6 I'm quite behind on my series watching
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
"Stalker" is looking promising. Nice to see Maggi Q again. But nothing beats "Castle" in crime series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
donhils:

I'm very sure my G3's screen is far superior to your s5. U must be aware of that. In other story, pls tell me the video player you're using. I use mx player and it doesn't show subtitles for my videos.

Lolz... you got jokes bruv. G3's QHD resolution on an LCD based display without a QHD video file to back up it's superiority is like owning a white elephant. A GS5 FHD display that is of OLED in built, is superior in practicality, and gives off a more vivid colors with deeper and darker reds and blacks than the G3's. Any person that knows a bit about screen res will confirm what I just postulated.

Anyhoo... to get your MX player to play subtitles automatically, download ES file explorer if you don't have it, and edit the name of any subtitle to match that of the video file in question. Eg, Winter's Bone_Hdtv_lol.mp4, the subtitle should MUST be Winter's Bone_Hdtv_lol.srt.

Or google and download an app called Subloader pro (there's a free version on Playstore).

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.