Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516797 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:15am On Nov 18, 2015
kingsilly:

Cao don provoke.. grin angry grin grin
Me don't see anything wrong with Kara outfit, it fits it seamlessly and being a skinny girl nothing really popping to see.. It's s good serie will definitely tag along for the ride.

Please dey should stop minority's report...it's really really annoying makes me sleep all the time, it works like charm. sad
Is the spambot on a mission? Minority Report is still on, there just didn't do an episode last week. Scratch the last sentence, I just reread the first half of that sentence, I thought it was a question...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:16am On Nov 18, 2015
sirchris4u:

Already getting tired of dah super girl, how can super girl fall for James when will know James was actually dead in small ville.
Wait wat does one hv to do with the other.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
I've started watching House of Cards. I got sucked in with the pilot, which is unusual.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
-Fargo Season 2
-Ash Vs Evil Dead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sirchris4u(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
koice:
-Fargo Season 2 -Ash Vs Evil Dead
Ash vs evil dead looks promising.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
I've started watching House of Cards. I got sucked in with the pilot, which is unusual.
you would love it.. Just keep watching..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Miggs(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
darkenedrebel:

asides from the bad writers sef, female super heroes suck in general.. lol.. they are not exciting to watch jare..It's more believable seeing a heavily muscled man save a crashing plane than watching some skinny female do the same.. no disrespect to the womenfolks but it's so comical & satirical.. ..Hunger Games, resident evil & co that had female protagonists were not super hero movies...

& whoever thought of that Super girl's costume needs to go for a MRI brain scan... A so-called protector of the Universe that's supposed to be combating dangerous super-powered villains from the Phantom Zone, & yet dons a wickity wack outfit. for Christ sake she wears a miniskirt? what the hell? is that meant to seduce her adversaries or what? It's so teenage & dumb cheesy. ..abeg I'd rather patiently wait for the premiering of Prison Break 5...my 10 year old cousin can keep watching Super girl cheesy
blame the western left wingers 4 this.from their feminist,gay and now transgender agenda.just wait and see how they'll soon start pushing the pedophilia agenda.i av zero interest in action movies wit female leads always battling with their weapons of choice...bows and arrows...how convenient.probably not 2 get bloodstains on their outfits.i only want 2 see women doing sexy time on screen.that all.just look at d new so called bond girls in d new bond film from a menopausal woman 2 a man-woman.negro pls

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tylerdan(m): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hi guys
I've been trying to open O2tvseriez site all nite and it appears the sites been downed can anyone assist with an alternative site to dl tvseries and movies

Thanks yalll

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by basille(m): 1:38am On Nov 19, 2015
I just finished watching the first season of True Detective and i think it's safe to say that it's the second best TV series i have seen in a decade, after Mr.Robot of cause.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:31am On Nov 19, 2015
basille:
I just finished watching the first season of True Detective and i think it's safe to say that it's the second best TV series i have seen in a decade, after Mr.Robot of course.

true detective is dope now,Matthew macoughaney's acting was too natural,no wonder he won d Oscars for Dallas buyers club.....breathtaking delivery of role
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bily(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2015
This 8th episode of empire was dope, loved the rap battle. This rap battle and the snitch biatch song earlier in the prison were the highlights of this season for me so far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by viruz007(m): 2:30am On Nov 20, 2015
Blindspot
Quantico
Agents of Shield
The Flash
Grimm
Limitless
Gotham
iZombie

Seems am the only one that watches Madam Secretary... Show is dope. As James Spader is awesome as Red in The Blacklist, Tea Leoni is awesome in this show... Best political drama I have watched that is after House of Cards. Scandal annoys me now... Only reason I still watch it is cuz Command is back in play...

Jessica Jones today... cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:53am On Nov 20, 2015
viruz007:
Blindspot
Quantico
Agents of Shield
The Flash
Grimm
Limitless
Gotham
iZombie

Seems am the only one that watches Madam Secretary... Show is dope. As James Spader is awesome as Red in The Blacklist, Tea Leoni is awesome in this show... Best political drama I have watched that is after House of Cards. Scandal annoys me now... Only reason I still watch it is cuz Command is back in play...

Jessica Jones today... cool
ikr though i havent watched madam secretary i only saw a trailer i was wowed by her, she has this calmly confident intelligent nature though not up to red buh shes gud even fantastic cos its men dat normally act like that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by viruz007(m): 3:10am On Nov 20, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

ikr though i havent watched madam secretary i only saw a trailer i was wowed by her, she has this calmly confident intelligent nature though not up to red buh shes gud even fantastic cos its men dat normally act like that.

For a show she and Morgan Freeman are producing, Madam Secretary is awesome. Your analysis of her, spot on
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 20, 2015
Netflix will be dropping the complete episodes of Marvel's Jessica Jones today. Episode 1-3 is already out.. if you know where to look. wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2015
How to get away with murder just keeps getting badder & badder. .. Dopë series

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ymodulus: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2015
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Guykhena(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2015
koice:
Netflix will be dropping the complete episodes of Marvel's Jessica Jones today. Episode 1-3 is already out.. if you know where to look. wink
No we don't ,do tell cheesy .
I need to see a real female led superhero series not some supergirl bs...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 20, 2015
Guykhena:
No we don't ,do tell cheesy .
I need to see a real female led superhero series not some supergirl bs...

Episode 1 streamed live on YouTube early this morning, but the link is there no longer - deleted. The complete season of the web series has yet to be made official by Netflix, so any copy you may have come across on the net is either leaked or promotional.

Jessica Jones is expected to become available for all and sundry tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:
How to get away with murder just keeps getting badder & badder. .. Dopë series
My jaws are still on the floor from watching the fall finale of How To Get Away With Murder.. I can't wait till next year Mhen!!! shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Guykhena(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2015
koice:

Episode 1 streamed live on YouTube early this morning, but the link is there no longer - deleted
. The complete season of the web series has yet to be made official by Netflix, so any copy you may have come across on the net is either leaked or promotional.

Jessica Jones is expected to become available for all and sundry tomorrow.
Dang I can't believe I missed it.
Well I survived being patient all this while,one more day won't hurt smiley .
Were you able to have a glimpse at it before it was taken down?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Guykhena:
Dang I can't believe I missed it.
Well I survived being patient all this while,one more day won't hurt smiley .
Were you able to have a glimpse at it before it was taken down?

All I can tell you is this: 'Jessica Jones' is a super hero show made for Adults. shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Guykhena(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
koice:

All I can tell you is this: 'Jessica Jones' is a super hero show made for Adults. shocked cheesy
Now that's what I'm talking about,I'm sold already cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
koice:

* Rubs hands together in glee *
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jessica Jones Episode 1&2

Episode 1: http://thevideo.me/l4ola4hnd8n9 http://vodlocker.com/qz10aor60wb3

Episode 2: http://thevideo.me/pgk2vnwxu839 http://vodlocker.com/m67umih8fwkq

-Download via CM browser or UC browser mini (speed mode deactivated) on Android
-Download via IDM on Laptop.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Patiently waiting for the rest... smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jessica Jones.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
Double post.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Chai! Marvel's Jessica Jones' da bomb! Almost through with episode 5.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Koice my guy,
thank God for jessica jones..
Finally, finally, another adult rated superhero tv series,
u guys wont belive that i have been watching shameless for the past 3 weeks
Lemme go and download,
God bless punish netflix..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
viickerz:
Koice my guy,

thank God for jessica jones..

Finally, finally, another adult rated superhero tv series,

u guys wont belive that i have been watching shameless for the past 3 weeks

Lemme go and download,

God bless punish netflix..

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.