Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3537993 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) ... (2824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Watching Avatar...season 2

The amount of talk no jutsu in this show is crazy cheesy
People would have been fighting for 100 years and one 12 year old kid will just come and drop one line like hey you should work this out instead of fighting and instantly they reason it and decide to end their quarrel...I keep laughing everytime it happens grin

I had to lol when this resistance had been fighting to recover their town from the fire nation only for Avatar to tell them it's better to run and live to fight another day...and they instantly agreed grin
I was like wtf grin grin

Anyway, who cares...it's probably part of the comedy anyway cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'll soon be done with season 2...
I might do rewatch for Legend of Korra too, I remember it has good fight choreography

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by R2bees2: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
SURFACE SEASON 1... Check this one out if you love Crime,drama and mystery
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPdan21(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Finished the Crown...
My ratings
Season 1- 8/10
Season 2-8.5/10
Season 3- 7/10
Season 4- 8/10
I'm amazed the last season swept the Emmys tho cuz I was expecting BCS/Succession like quality but it didn't quite get there...A good watch Sha,... I'm intrigued on how they will potray the death of princess Diana and it's aftermath in the next seasons...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Toph is amazing...

Earth Bending is still my fav...
Water and Fire are lame af

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Toph is amazing...

Earth Bending is still my fav...
Water and Fire are lame af

Toph and Bumi made Earth bending look really cool.

I'm a fan of Air Bending.. but I don't fancy their monk lifestyle. So I'll settle with Earth bending as a second choice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPdan21(m): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Miracood2:

I'm a fan of Air Bending.. but I don't fancy their monk lifestyle. So I'll settle with Earth bending as a second choice.
Nah...water is the best, the only drawback is that u need a source for it but as top tier benders like katara showed, water is everywhere even in your blood...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Miracood2:

yh... especially Toph...
She's too cool with it

Air Bending is one of the most versatile
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
CAPdan21:

Nah...water is the best, the only drawback is that u need a source for it but as top tier benders like katara showed, water is everywhere even in your blood...
apart from blood...water is lame af...
Barely even fatal

Doesn't so much damage...even the ice sef, everyone breaks out like it's nothing, doesn't even freeze them to death
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
°°°

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPdan21(m): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Baddestguyp:
apart from blood...water is lame af...
Barely even fatal

Doesn't so much damage...even the ice sef, everyone breaks out like it's nothing, doesn't even freeze them to death
It's only seems like that cuz it's a kid show, ice blades routinely destroy metal in the show... it's also the most versatile element by far, water surfing, spout, healing, freezing, blood bending e.t.c...A master water bender in the south pole is almost impossible to defeat

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Looks like madam of all the queen’s men will enter Sistas as Fatima’s cousin
They both crazy tho
Can’t wait
Make she f*ck Gary up grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Theriddler: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Someone said the sword fights in the witcher make game of thrones look like child's play. I've only seen one episode of the Witcher and I agree like maddddd. Wtf man
Top notch
Best I've seen so far

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Theriddler:
Someone said the sword fights in the witcher make game of thrones look like child's play. I've only seen one episode of the Witcher and I agree like maddddd. Wtf man
Top notch
Best I've seen so far

Witcher
Vikings

Both have far better fight scenes than GOT
I heard SEE too has way better fight scenes but I can't confirm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Baddestguyp:

Witcher
Vikings

Yea of all you mentioned, SEE got the better fight scenes (including hand to hand combat)

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
oyaskii:
Here is "Rolling Stone" top 12 greatest shows of all time list". Entirely fine with this list with the exception of the none inclusion of GOT.. probably a spill over from that catastrophic S8...D.B and D.W.B will answer for their crimes one day.

Peep "Succession" among all time OG's...Get on it now if you have been stalling...Peak top tier Tv drama content cool smiley

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-lists/best-tv-shows-of-all-time-1234598313/what-we-do-in-the-shadows-3-1234598401/

Rolling Stone has a penchant of doing this nonsense omitting GOT.... undecided undecided Ever since that controversial S8.

Those stupid two didn't even finally get the job they so hurriedly ditched GOT for. Na devil and God go judge them sha. angry angry Up till today I doubt those w@nkers has seen a job.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nice .... So we getting a second season. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Asides from WandaVision — a masterpiece — almost everything has been mid af. Only moon knight I still enjoyed to an extent.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
House of The Dragon Ep 6.....9.5/10

This Viserys na the most irresponsible King ever. His naivety has got to win the Nobel Peace Prize. Na him mumurity somehow dey responsible for this upcoming war. Now I see why ppl have been clamouring for Baba's death. grin
Alicunt just continues to be annoying as fvvk. E be like make I strangle her neck.

This is probably the best episode ever. My only problem with it is why Harwin was detained and mopey Criston Coke wasn't punished whatsoever when he interrupted a wedding for that matter.

Damn, Vhagar is damn big bruh. See size. I love it!! I love how the dragons all seem to be and look like different species unlike GOT. Also the different colouration each dragon took was refreshing. We've seen Red, Grey, Golden yellow, Greenish yellow etc. The variations is nice. Also the connections and personality of each dragons was showcased more on this episode.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Rings of Power Ep 5..... 8/10

The best episode so far of the bunch. Absolute brilliance. This showed the promise we've been hoping for.
Still Galadriel remains uninspiring and her penchant for wanting to command ppl to do her bidding is becoming a nuisance.

The plot is gradually picking up pace.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
abduleez1:
Asides from WandaVision — a masterpiece — almost everything has been mid af. Only moon knight I still enjoyed to an extent.
curious..do you mean a masterpiece by Marvel Tv shows standard or a masterpiece by normal shows standard?

Btw i haven't seen Wandavision...just asking cos I literally gave up on Marvel shows

Btw Moon Knight is nothing less than shiit...it was the series that broke the camel's back and made me give up on Marvel shows
Till today I still regret being hyped for that show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
abduleez1:
House of The Dragon Ep 6.....9.5/10

This Viserys na the most irresponsible King ever. His naivety has got to win the Nobel Peace Prize. Na him mumurity somehow dey responsible for this upcoming war. Now I see why ppl have been clamouring for Baba's death. grin
Alicunt just continues to be annoying as fvvk. E be like make I strangle her neck.

This is probably the best episode ever. My only problem with it is why Harwin was detained and mopey Criston Coke wasn't punished whatsoever when he interrupted a wedding for that matter.

Damn, Vhagar is damn big bruh. See size. I love it!! I love how the dragons all seem to be and look like different species unlike GOT. Also the different colouration each dragon took was refreshing. We've seen Red, Grey, Golden yellow, Greenish yellow etc. The variations is nice. Also the connections and personality of each dragons was showcased more on this episode.
✓✓✓
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ellexy: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Baddestguyp:

Witcher
Vikings

SEE fight scenes >>>>
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:45am On Sep 29, 2022
Season 4 Mikasa wins easily...
Cold blooded killer

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by holluwizzy: 3:19am On Sep 29, 2022
SEE is something else... The director n writer re one crazy set of people...

Also their communication methods

I so.much love the series and will rewatch it again.

Baddestguyp:

Witcher
Vikings

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:15am On Sep 29, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

I don't even think RR Martin knows how he will finish that ASOIAF series. The project has grown to large for him to handle.

So, this rise of the dragons will be based on Targaryens history in old Valyria (before they sailed to Dragonstone) or what's the angle?

Ain't really sure or know in depth of what's it about. But the small info I got on twitter about it was that it's somewhat a retelling or history lesson of Targaryens in Fire and Blood by those authors. Just borrowed G RR Martin's name since it's based on his work.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:20am On Sep 29, 2022
Interesting.... cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:20am On Sep 29, 2022
abduleez1:
Interesting.... cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:24am On Sep 29, 2022
Baddestguyp:
curious..do you mean a masterpiece by Marvel Tv shows standard or a masterpiece by normal shows standard?

Btw i haven't seen Wandavision...just asking cos I literally gave up on Marvel shows

Btw Moon Knight is nothing less than shiit...it was the series that broke the camel's back and made me give up on Marvel shows
Till today I still regret being hyped for that show

Masterpiece by every standard. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 4:29am On Sep 29, 2022
abduleez1:

who plays iroh? asking the real questions here

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:03am On Sep 29, 2022
abduleez1:
Interesting.... cool
What a waste of Amber Midthunder. Would've made a great Azula
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Johnwick64: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2022
Factotum:

Here is the thing, you guys are quick to forget the origin of the enmity between Rhaenyra and Alicent. It started the moment Alicent on the advice/order of her father, stylishly inserted herself into the royal family. Rhaeneyra, who thought she had a friend in Alicent was shocked, surprised and possibly betrayed. who wouldn't feel that way?
Rhaeneyra since her birth has had a cloud over her and seen as no one that could never rule. It took the death of her mother for the king to finally and reluctantly make her the heir. Now, after years of Rhaeneyra's struggle and when she's finally seeing the light and getting some love from her father, Alicent came in to steal the show.
Alicent being the queen is now more powerful and could determine the fate of Rhaeneyra if she wanted to.
Alicient had no right to ask Rhaeneyra if she was a virgin. If she had given her the truth, if would have been the end of Rhaeneyra there. She wasn't asking as a friend. she was asking because she wanted to have more information. Information/knowledge gives you an edge.
If we reason this matter Alicent is a better woman than Rhaenyra. -
I don't agree with this comment. How is she a better woman? because she didn't sleep with her guard? Rhaeneyra has always been in a tight position.
Did you know that Rhaenyra had to marry a gay? Hence, for her to procreate, she must be in bed with a straight man. Did you know the marriage was political and not what she wanted?

Abeg abeg, I dont agree with you. This ish of she seducing her friends dad has most certainly been ironed out between them. First, alicient did not scheme to be queen, she was pimped by her father. Second, nowhere was it shown that she seduced the king or did rhaneyra complained about her seducing her father. Alicient only kept the king's company and the king enjoyed the company in those greiving times, it doesn't mean they have sex 0. Rhaenerya was not upset at alicient for seducing her father, she probably was just upset that why did her friend have to be the one to marry the Queen and we have seen in previous post, they both already cool together even if it was not like in the premiere episode.

Second, if you call alicient a schemer, we can as well call rhaeneyra ambitious. She would give anything to prove that she, a woman can rule westeros. Also, How would rhaenyra want to put bastards on the throne. I dont blame alicient for being upset about that. A bastard vs the kings first born son. No one would take that. We are talking of humans here, rhaeneyra could turn out bad later and kill alicient children so they won't be able to challenge the succession.

We saw alicient rebuke ser criston for calling rhaeneyra a "spoiled cunt". All parts are at fault here, for now am Targareyn green until they do something despicable to the blacks.
My one piece

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) ... (2824) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: gideonjeta(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.