Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3508937 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2022
LOTR: TROP E06 The Wheel Of Time = 4/10 ❌

It keeps getting worse and worse. Imagine a legion of orcs being massacred by a bunch of peasants with rakes and sickles WTH!

We don't even see it trending on Twitter anymore grin grin

The only reason i still watch it is cuz of the crazy visuals and it's safe for kids unlike HOTD. I have my little nephews with me and unfortunately this is the only TV show i know without a sex scene.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Focused entirely on series this September...some weekly and some binge but top tier content all the same... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MrWondah(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2022
The Ring Of Power e6 is reward for the patient and a promise for the future. It is a bomb.
Every actions, every sequence from the first episode is all coming back together.
Not everyone will appreciate the story, especially those GOT fans that hate competition, or Tokien fans who wants everything to flow like it does in the books

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol.... grin grin
After my opinion post, Baba vex talk say e no rate The Wire again. He said he found out most people have it on their great list of all time mostly because critics say so. Hence, he's removed it from his watchlist as he just found out it wasn't his taste or what he likes.
Person wey dey mouth off recently say when he sees good content he'll know just by observing it. He knows when something is worth "his time". How come you missed this while being in your "most revered" premium watchlist for some time? grin

Guess he deleted the post after he reason the okoto.

One thing he keeps missing is you might not have watched something or didn't appreciate something while you did watch it, doesn't negate the fact that other ppl enjoyed and revered it. I haven't watched Breaking Bad but I know well not to bad mouth it cos that show will easily sit on any top 5 show of all time, no cap. If that many people say something is that good, I don't think you're island of knowledge to claim you know better than them.

In ten years time I don't think the next generation will keep our opinion of Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad being one of the best TV shows of all time if not the best.
That's life.....ever evolving.
It's what is in the zeitgeist you'd start hearing.

At some point The Wire and The Sopranos held that record no one thought they'd be bested in a few decades.

Few things wey I no like about the list na absence of Boardwalk Empire, True Detective, Rome, Lovecraft Country, True Blood, The Originals and Euphoria. But I guess na the 60-80s shows wey the author pack full there limit some of these shows appearance. After all na him know Wetin him watch. Me never watch them.
I didn't say I don't rate The Wire sir...
If you wanna lie...at least lie with sense...
I said I removed it from my watchlist...
I even stated "I guess it's good, but not my thing"

I bolded those parts sef in the post...
But as usual, you and your gangup clique saw it and still lied

I deleted it cos I knew you would misinterprete it again...so I don't have to type another long reply...
And of course you still misinterpreted it

I'm not surprised...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2022
Kaycee7:
I no know who jazz Amazon for fantasy genre. Look at all their other shows like Reacher, The Boys and Invincible all doing well but whenever it gets to fantasy, they go just kick penalty enter throw in.

The thing sef get as e be.
See shows like Shadow and Bone, The Dark Crystal, Wheel of Time, Carnival Row, American Gods etc..and them still dey struggle.

Maybe it's the need to be the next GOT that is haunting them. That task is too heavy for any show presently to live up to. Even HOTD never reach GOT heights yet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2022
abduleez1:

The thing sef get as e be.
See shows like Shadow and Bone, The Dark Crystal, Wheel of Time, Carnival Row, American Gods etc..and them still dey struggle.

Maybe it's the need to be the next GOT that is haunting them. That task is too heavy for any show presently to live up to. Even HOTD never reach GOT heights yet.

to paraquote john oliver - like HBO, amazon has dragon [actually AWS] money . so continue throwing money at the aspiration until you have a hit.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2022
As expected...I'll follow what others do and stop wasting my time engaging this clique...

Best advice to others too...

A very well known NOTORIOUS CLIQUE known for their insults, lies, etc

IF YOU REPLY ONE, YOU HAVE TO REPLY ALL...
ITS NOT WORTH THE STRESS

Sometimes when I think of all the posts I have to reply from them, I just delete my post to save myself the stress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2022
As a fan of the Vampire Lestat chronicles by Anne Rice I am expectant to see d new show Interview with the Vampire.

It will be nice if they could turn the whole chronicles into shows, I read a few books and i can tell you that Lestat is d most interesting vampire. I would also like to see d story of d mayfair witches played out on screen.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I didn't say I don't rate The Wire sir...
If you wanna lie...at least lie with sense...
I said I removed it from my watchlist...
I even stated "I guess it's good, but not my thing"

I bolded those parts sef in the post...
But as usual, you and your gangup clique saw it and still lied

I deleted it cos I knew you would misinterprete it again...so I don't have to type another long reply...
And of course you still misinterpreted it

I'm not surprised...

What's the difference in what I said. You no rate am cos obviously you had issues with its high critic ratings and reviews. So undeserving of the praise you had to remove it from your watchlist cos you just realized most ppl rate it cos critics said....
Now calm down and read slowly whether you comprehend it now.
That catch phrase, "guess it's good but not my thing" fit fool others. Not me. Cos we wey know you wella for here it's just a gimmick to deflect or avoid query on your opinion of it.
Na you wey dey drag the greatness of Arcane I wan take seriously, cos e better pass AOT. grin

Nope, I didn't plan on replying that comment sef. Cos after what I read I no get strength for pointless back and forth when you yourself no know Wetin you dey talk. Trust me if I wanted to reply the comment you wouldn't even get the chance to delete. I read am I go sleep. Na this morning I noticed you deleted it.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2022
Almost done with Avatar: The Last Airbender...Season 2
Introduction of Toph and switch from episodic to a more linear plot really improved the later part of Season 2...
Full review soon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nillion: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2022
Guys please where can I download series of 1080p quality? Normal site oo, Torrent doesn't work for me anymore. I can manage 720p too sha cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2022
psa dot pm
Pahe dot li
tfp dot is

Nillion:
Guys please where can I download series of 1080p quality? Normal site oo, Torrent doesn't work for me anymore. I can manage 720p too sha cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Baddestguyp:
As expected...I'll follow what others do and stop wasting my time engaging this clique...

ITS NOT WORTH THE STRESS

Sometimes when I think of all the posts I have to reply from them, I just delete my post to save myself the stress

Lmao.... Dey there dey deceive yourself.
You state rubbish, you dey fear to defend am.

I never knew Oyaskii is the latest member of the "Bully alliance". Welcome bruh... cheesy
Na so the other day you got calibrated by Calibrator for your rantings. grin

No be me say make you dey make inconsistent ramblings you can't defend with facts everytime.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2022
Meksbig:

I got episode seven from tfpdl (where I usually download) and I got episode six from animixplay (an anime site)
thanks...
I just saw it on both sites...

Do you have any info on when the real episode 6 will be released?
Cos y'all were saying it's episode 7 that was leaked and not 6

I don't wanna download leaked episodes after my experience with HOTD
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2022
Baddestguyp:

ITS NOT WORTH THE STRESS

We are the bully alliance angry

We are taking over this thread

bitchass niggas start quaking in your copy and paste posts

hide yo wife, hide yo daughters, hide yo mothers angry we are here

after we deconstruct your BS - we will knack your women angry and they will like it tongue

big brains, bigger posts, even bigger gbolas - here to drop the knowledge and slap dolts across the face with a glorious gbola

its friddayyyy!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I can't find any episode 6 and 7 of Pantheon on my sites

Where are you guys watching it?

Netnaija

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

We are the bully alliance angry

We are taking over this thread

bitchass niggas start quaking in your copy and paste posts

hide you wife, hide you daughters, hide you mothers we are here

after we deconstruct your BS - we will knack your women angry and they will like it tongue

big brains, bigger posts, even bigger gbolas -here to drop the knowledge and slap dolts across the face with a glorious gbola

its friddayyyy!!!!

Everyone please make sure to read this with the purge alarms blaring in the background or atleast try and imagine the alarms grin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2022
10 days to go

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by danduj(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
Can someone explain why Cristian Cole was not punished for the murder he committed? Plus, was the murder premeditated? It seemed like other people were involved in the murder
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Just opened twitter and saw this:
Extract from ISAYAMA's interview cool

Unfortunately some fans are more focused on shipping Eren with Mikasa or Historia instead of understanding the depths of his character

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
danduj:
Can someone explain why Cristian Cole was not punished for the murder he committed? Plus, was the murder premeditated? It seemed like other people were involved in the murder
it wasn't explained, but I'm guessing Alicent protected him...
She's the queen
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
nkiliuzo:
just watched a few episode of Dahmer and ewww! why is America so obsessed with serial killers? I no fit watch again abeg, una dey try... I like gore but that, I can't!

Saw the trailer and downloaded, but after people finished the show on twitter about revisiting the survivor's trauma and shii, omo to even what one episode dey hard me.

I never really saw it in that light before.

Just downloaded The Crown, s1-4, will try and start it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by September19: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
This Sunday

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
about to finish the terminal list
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2022

Chakras
Opening 7 Chakras? or gates? grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER SEASON 2....8.5/10

The second half of season 2 from the introduction of Toph would be 10/10 and way better than Season 1...A lot of the episodes had way better conclusion than season 1

Except the Season 2 finale episode which was terrible from a writing perspective and 0/10 in my opinion

Anyway, what I loved the most about Season 2 is how it didn't rely much on the episodic format, especially the later parts...the episodes were more linear and interconnected...
Some episodes in season 1 felt like filler and were a bit tiring as they were episodic, so this linear plot was such a big improvement

What I hated in season 2 was that finale (episode 20)...I don't know what went wrong but the writing for that episode doesn't make sense... angry

The whole Azula taking over the Dai Li makes no sense at all...the Dai Li are sworn and loyal to their master...they have shown themselves to be very capable throughout the later part of the season...
It makes absolutely no sense for them to suddenly disobey their master and follow Azula who they've known for a few days or what? sad

They even had no reason to follow Azula...we spent 2 seasons showing how terrible the fire nation are, how they are hated everywhere, why would they allow themselves to he subjucated, tf?

Zuko trusting Azula and betraying his uncle made no sense too...he had been betrayed by Azula multiple times, he had undergone good character development over the 2 seasons only to throw everything away in last episode...
Despite being selfish from the start, we had seen how Zuko had grown to care for his uncle...
He had learnt and grown for 2 seasons to understand the harm the fire nation had caused...
He had learnt never to trust Azula...
Yet everything was thrown away...tf
The last episode was forced af...0/10 for it sad

I get it's a kids cartoon but I can't forgive what they did in that finale episode...

Aside that last episode and 1 or 2 minor issues, the season was a wonderful masterpiece

Anyway Avatar S2....8.5/10

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Seun(m): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
You're going to enjoy Korra, the sequel. It's more for teens and young adults than kids.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Seun:
You're going to enjoy Korra, the sequel. It's more for teens and young adults than kids.

The last airbender was for everyone. Adults, kids teens. The entire family was glued to it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
Seun:
Avatar The Last Airbender is very very good for adults

I haven't seen Korra...
But I heard it's a lot more dark and mature than ATLA...and that's why it's not as well received as ATLA

But I have decided to definitely watch Korra
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Drunkard1: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
Seun:
baba come show me love.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Seun:

Boss man, as I no dey post GIFs you like am?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Avatar The Last Airbender is very very good for adults

I haven't seen Korra...
But I heard it's a lot more dark and mature than ATLA...and that's why it's not as well received as ATLA

But I have decided to definitely watch Korra

Korra is kind of interesting in it's own right but no where near the orgasmic feeling of awesomeness Aang gave to us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Dybala11(m), a4turitoroman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.