Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3526547 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MicKaro: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2016
dubylhover:

uhmmm,d Donald duke I know is an ex gov of cross river,in your context you put it that d Donald you were referring to was a racist,so pardon me for thinking it was Donald trump...
so I want to learn,tell me about this your "Donald duke"
I meant David Duke.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MicKaro: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2016
Estimable:
anyone pls suggest action packed series for me, iv watched Strike back, Arrow, into the badlands, human target,walking dead, i need series like this
Mr.Robot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:31am On Jan 30, 2016
MicKaro:
I meant David Duke.
okk
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2016
Jane the Virgin 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Agent Carter.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Koice, please I need you to provide me link to watch series.apk
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
MicKaro:
Mr.Robot
but fight no dey inside Mr robot na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Biko why was Human Target canceled self
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Biko why was Human Target canceled self
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estimable:
anyone pls suggest action packed series for me, iv watched Strike back, Arrow, into the badlands, human target,walking dead, i need series like this
well After 24 and PB

the nxt iis The Blacklist ..

grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MicKaro: 6:40am On Jan 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:
but fight no dey inside Mr robot na
It is a very tactical and technical series

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
K.C. Undercover.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Somebody watch Mad Dogs please
That series is funny grin
The American version.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by femotechno(m): 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
normally I don't comment..and I ve never placed a comment...but you guy should check out The last Ship....u mite not regret watching it...I love the film, acts, story...etc..give it a try

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by omotayos01(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
tunnex190:
It seems Mr koice is nt here to answer ur question. U can drop ur whatsap number, let me add u and share series link with u
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Finished Extant season 2... can't believe Halle Berry is turning 50, she's still so sexy mmh
Next up, The good wife season 6
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 5:30am On Feb 01, 2016
omotayos01:

It seems Mr koice is nt here to answer ur question. U can drop ur whatsap number, let me add u and share series link with u

Thanks but I got the link somewhere already
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 01, 2016
(In Riley Freeman's voice) Stop snitching grandpa Ishilove. Ratting out a comrade to moderators police is so ungangster-like, and it casts a staid ray of doubt on your street credibility. cheesy
You can debrief convicts in San Quentin, and be sure to inquire into the consequences of forfeiting pleading the fifth, to go testify in the witness box. They all end up shot dead in two shakes of a lamb's tail. Snitching fàke-ass Mariah Carey. Ensure you reply this, as I sincerely feel like vajazzling your vülva with priceless Ghanian jewels this morning. Some adversaries are just lovable louts. cheesy

Mike in "Suits'' is like the Caucasian doppelganger of me - eidetic memory toh bad cheesy
Ujsizzle, you have not effected what you said you would, concerning the stickying of this thread. It's still rock bottom. Or do I need to obtain an imperial stamp of approval from the Queen of England first?

Have a nice day ahead and happy new month y'all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lhJcDwfZLM

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
darkenedrebel:
(In Riley Freeman's voice) Stop snitching grandpa Ishilove. Ratting out a comrade to moderators police is so ungangster-like, and it casts a staid ray of doubt on your street credibility. cheesy
You can debrief convicts in San Quentin, and be sure to inquire into the consequences of forfeiting pleading the fifth, to go testify in the witness box. They all end up shot dead in two shakes of a lamb's tail. Snitching fàke-ass Mariah Carey. Ensure you reply this, as I sincerely feel like vajazzling your vülva with priceless Ghanian jewels this morning. Some adversaries are just lovable louts. cheesy

Mike in "Suits'' is like the Caucasian doppelganger of me - eidetic memory toh bad cheesy
Ujsizzle, you have not effected what you said you would, concerning the stickying of this thread. It's still rock bottom. Or do I need to obtain an imperial stamp of approval from the Queen of England first?

bykebyke grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Singapore1:
bykebyke grin
He has seen the truth and the light. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Yes, you do.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
Singapore1:
bykebyke grin

cheesy

UjSizzle:

Yes, you do.

Very funny.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
tunnex190:

Sorry for the extremely late response. Kinda too busy for social networks at the moment...

Click Me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
koice:

Sorry for the extremely late response. Kinda too busy for social networks at the moment...

Click Me

Thank you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aida13: 1:30am On Feb 02, 2016
Decided to "Netflix and chill"... Have to enjoy my subscription jare... Watching Peaky Blinders S.01E.02

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by femotechno(m): 3:50am On Feb 02, 2016
Again dudes, check out ''The last ship' '.. It's loaded..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by timmdd: 3:50am On Feb 02, 2016
koice:

Try to watch Angel when you're done with Buffy. The later is incomplete without the former.

I just finished season 5, it was heart breaking.........I can't believe it! Yeah I know the season 6, they bought Buffy alive but this plot is soo OMG, [weeping]

Thanks for your recommendation here smiley I will keep it in my list, although I love Spike more wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 02, 2016
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2016
Black Mirror is dopeness on another level..
Each episode can be remaked for a movie.
Charlie Brooker na Lord I swear, can't even pick a favorite episode cos all of em too good grin grin
Chai breaking bad was the last series that made me feel like this oo..
Koice and others that recommended this series una head dey dere grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lucifer.
Finally episode 2, let's hope it keeps the momentum the pilot brought...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
cao:
Lucifer.
Finally episode 2, let's hope it keeps the momentum the pilot brought...
Saw glimpses of episode 1, seems like the usual stuff... Guy meets that one girl he can't read her mind or get her to reveal her innermost evil thoughts... Except the guy is Lucifer himself. Lol.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Watching new girl Season 3 now. Season 1 and 2 made much sense. Season 3 is annoying and too emotional for a comedy TV series.
Any comedy that makes sense like two and half men, entourage, friends etc.
I love comedy TV series.

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: vincentont(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.