Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3529781 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

You smell homophobia in the air? cheesy That rancid stench is definitely not emitting from me, cos I'm very liberal, neither do I give a two shït about the sexuality of an individual. You could hump a pineapple for all I care.

I was talking about his character, not the acting.
Did you watch the episdoe Micheala confessed she has never òrgasmed in her life before?grin

And weren't you the one in that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D thread that was teasing Mizmycôli when Ward Grant died?
Lol, yes I did.grin

Yea, I can understand your point with his character, comes off as a wimp sometimes but hey! Who wouldn't fret when trying to cover up a murder, especially if you are new in the game?grin

It wasn't me o.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Tollyb & joered63.....send a message.

Pls dude I never see any reply from u concerning the browsing tweak. Pls I'm patiently waiting o. God bless. My gmail account once again is amacojoe1@gmail.com.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Lol, yes I did.grin

Yea, I can understand your point with his character, comes off as a wimp sometimes but hey! Who wouldn't fret when trying to cover up a murder, especially if you are new in the game?grin

It wasn't me o.

That's why I said he acts effeminate. He almost snitched to the police save for the timely intervention of Aunty Toyin aka Analise grin

Since you like HTGAWM, you should try watching Suits as well - that's if you're not already seeing that .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

That's why I said he acts effeminate. He almost snitched to the police save for the timely intervention of Aunty Toyin aka Analise grin

Since you like HTGAWM, you should try watching Suits as well - that's if you're not already seeing that .
Aunty Toyin! That made me laugh.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
cao:

Aunty Toyin! That made me laugh.

So you are Yoruba?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

So you are Yoruba?
Nope. Igbo, born and bred Lagosian.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
cao:

Nope. Igbo, born and bred Lagosian.

I hope you are not among the IPOB? cheesy

Singapore1, kindly check your mentions.(download link to Psiphon88 or Psiphon100)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I hope you are not among the IPOB? cheesy

Singapore1, kindly check your mentions.(download link to Psiphon88 or Psiphon100)
Have I ever attempted to drum up any noise for that on NL?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
cao:

Have I ever attempted to drum up any noise for that on NL?

How am I supposed to know? I don't follow you, neither do I stalk you with telescopes & binoculars @ aloof. grin

Are you watching the Man City's game now? Those mofos want to give me high BP.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

How am I supposed to know? I don't follow you, neither do I stalk you with telescopes & binoculars from aloof. grin

Are you watching the Man City's game now? Those mofos want to give me high BP.
I stopped following football a long time ago, they get million of pounds, I get high BP, not a good trade. I'm still technically a Man Utd supporter, but now usually from afar without binoculars.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I don't blame him jor, plus, he's queer, therefore, you shouldn't be piqued he's effeminate.grin

I am seeing suits but haven't caught up, just yet.

Any series you recommend?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
cao:

I stopped following football a long time ago, they get million of pounds, I get high BP, not a good trade. I'm still technically a Man Utd supporter, but now usually from afar without binoculars

Man Utd, Chelsea, and Arsenal cause @ least 20 million people to die of HBP per year according to Aljazeera & CCTV cheesy Especially Chelsea and Arsé-nal.
That's why I support Barcelona. A stress-free club.

I'll probably cease to be a fan of that club(barça)the day I see you use this smiley - ''grin"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Man Utd, Chelsea, and Arsenal cause @ least 20 million people to die of HBP per year according to Aljazeera & CCTV cheesy Especially Chelsea and Arsé-nal.
That's why I support Barcelona. A stress-free club.

I'll probably cease to be a fan of that club(barça)the day I see you use this smiley - ''grin"

You picked the wrong smiley...I use it quite regularly.
cao:
So I can now stroll into this thread... grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
freecocoa:
I don't blame him jor, plus, he's queer, therefore, you shouldn't be piqued he's effeminate grin

I am seeing suits but haven't caught up, just yet.

Any series you recommend?

@bolded_that's just a misconception and a stereotypical impression of hömosexuality. Gay men are not effeminate by default. Is Barka in Spartacus a sissy?

Ummmm...watch QuanticoGotham grin

I guarantee you won't regret.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
cao:

You picked the wrong smiley...I use it quite regularly.

Wow. That's the first time I'm seeing you use that emoji. I started to think you were some automated robot @ some point. Glad to know you are human cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

@bolded_that's just a misconception and a stereotypical impression of hömosexuality. Gay men are not effeminate by default. Is Barka in Spartacus a sissy?

Ummmm...watch Quantico Gotham grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3371785_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Ummmm...watch QuanticoGotham grin

Might be stereotypical but mostly true, of course not all gay men are effeminate, a larger percentage is.

I see what you did with Quantico there, cheesy a little intro to Gotham, if you don't mind.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppins: 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
francawilson:
@Bykebyke @Singapour1 @all looking for Valentine hook ups;unless u know the road to some village called Idemini in Anambra state,then ? cos that's where i'l be.Some sane human being of all dates to choose,chose 13th Feb for the father's burial&14th Febuary for the thanksgiving&I am compelled to be there.They'l probably host the Valentine for us so i've got no plans.

There're lots of chicks on NL. Seek u shall find.Go to romance thread,u'l def find someone looking for a date.
It's actually idemili(my mama say I be Igbo) No pun intended. I'm going to meet you there. Please, which village? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Might be stereotypical but mostly true, of course not all gay men are effeminate, a larger percentage is.

I see what you did with Quantico there, cheesy a little intro to Gotham, if you don't mind.

Quantico's got a lot of haters here. Their hatred for Quantico is deeper than a jeep full of people grin, so slashing it was necessary, or they'd come for my jugular.

Gotham is like X-men Origin. It tells the story of Bruce Wayne before he became the Batman, and also probes a little bit into the history of his arch-enemies(Riddler, Joker etc)

Try to download it today. You are seriously missing out on some Penguin & Fish Mooney drama grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
Into the badlands
The abominable bride
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khattab008: 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
The Musketeers
Misfits
House of Cards.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
[url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9ja0tw2hvdto8n/Psiphon%20Pro%20Lite%20Handler%20WizyTechs.apk?dl=0[/url]

here is the link to it

darkenedrebel
francawilson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Quantico's got a lot of haters here. Their hatred for Quantico is deeper than a jeep full of people grin, so slashing it was necessary, or they'd come for my jugular.

Gotham is like X-men Origin. It tells the story of Bruce Wayne before he became the Batman, and also probes a little bit into the history of his arch-enemies(Riddler, Joker etc)

Try to download it today. You are seriously missing out on some Penguin & Fish Mooney drama grin

Okay then, thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by luxanne(f): 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
bykebyke:

I know it won't pass DarkenedRebel..Always letting Priyanka Chopra's face cloud his judgement. grin grin

grin grin

Oh I see...chic ain't bad tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by luxanne(f): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Which one? Quantico or Empire?

I was referring to the former.

And speaking on empire, I also didn't get caught up by it, so I can say both series intrigued me not.

HTGAWM, now that's one series I enjoyed watching.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
luxanne:

I was referring to the former.

And speaking on empire, I also didn't get caught up by it, so I can say both series intrigued me not.

HTGAWM, now that's one series I enjoyed watching.

Really? But you were asking for the transcription of Freda Gatz bars some time ago. Anyway, I thought Empire was wack too. It's almost like they've ran out of stories, as the plot is now bland & formulaic.

luxanne:

grin grin

Oh I see...chic ain't bad tho

Why do you females employ the usage of litotes when describing the physical attributes of your kind?
That's the Miss World of 2000. Show some respect. That chick is smoking hot!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Really? But you were asking for the transcription of Freda Gatz bars some time ago. Anyway, I thought Empire was wack too. It's almost like they've ran out of stories, as the plot is now bland & formulaic.

Why do you females employ the usage of litotes when describing the physical attributes of your kind?
to be sincere she is the only reason i watch it to episode
6 damn she is an epitome of beauty
but watching quantico is like watching sex films, its only after each episode you realize the amount of time you have wasted
then you regret
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
Singapore1:
but watching quantico is like watching sex films, its only after each episode you realize the amount of time you have wasted
then you regret
Them don deh confess. grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3371785_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
Singapore1:
then you regret

Séx film? how? how much flesh was flaunted in it?

The series is not as bad as y'all paint it. You need to keep an open mind to be able to appreciate it.
@ least it's better than Vanessa BlueJessica Jones & Supergirl.. They just a want female superheroine sha. All these feministic mofos grin

That reminds me, I've not seen this week's Legend Of Tomorrow. Lemme download now.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by luxanne(f): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Yes I did ask for that b'cuz am a music lover but am not cray about the series.

Am female, you don't expect I get turned on by my kind but you however is free to.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Séx film? how? how much flesh was flaunted in it?

The series is not as bad as y'all paint it. You need to keep an open mind to be able to appreciate it.
@ least it's better than Vanessa BlueJessica Jones & Supergirl.. They just a want female superheroine sha. All these feministic mofos grin

That reminds me, I've not seen this week's Legend Of Tomorrow. Lemme download now.
no I just use the feelings I get when watching sex film ( back when )
For instance
The moment you are watching sex film you feel excited
But when you finish watching it, you feel like you just
Wasted your time
Quantico is like that
You grab?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.