Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503875 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
the following and bates motel season 3....both are really good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
francawilson:
Ohmmmmm grin grin grin Mortal knee.Kai!!! Mr.If u are a lecturer,u'l be calling ur students dunce to their face. I tried replying ur PM but it keeps saying sending failed
Didnt know ladies love Browsing tweaks too..
Humor me.. Buh am Humbled..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 05, 2016
Catching up on Suits..Promised myself to not download it until the series 5 gets completed,But well,promises are made to be broken. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KOLZY(m): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Paying for data is not a sin, but paying 1k for 1gb is a mortal sin. cheesy

Okay, I'll explain how the psiphon app works. Check your mailbox.
Please email how this psiphon works biko all this network wants me to go broke this year again nnamani.chidera@gmail.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
That face you make when you mistakenly download one episode two times. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3360905_cqlinzquaaakkv9_jpega758e98690670761bc314c6aea134f4e

Which kind thing be this one sef . angry angry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
Err...darkenedrebel thank you for the offer, but...nah...Plus, this endeavour would require a plane ticket or three.

Singapore1, I can only ban you in the gaming section, so unless you want to start something dodgy over there... wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AlexCk: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
-Stalkers
-Scorpion
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by luxanne(f): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
bykebyke:
Be like Byke. grin grin grin

A very awful series I tell ya, can't believe someone thought I'll love the series, apparently, that person knows me not.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Just caught up with HTGAWM.

I frigging love the show and cornor? That dude is my nigga. cheesy cheesy

Jane the virgin, abeg the writers need to do something about Jane and Rafael getting back together, I love them as a couple.

Scandal, walai I don't know if I still like it, Fitz and Liv annoy me these days.

Modern family, still entertaining as usual.

Please who knows where I can download Brooklyn nine nine?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee!!! Awesome shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
bykebyke:
That face you make when you mistakenly download one episode two times. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3360905_cqlinzquaaakkv9_jpega758e98690670761bc314c6aea134f4e

Which kind thing be this one sef . angry angry
lmao cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
freecocoa:

Jane the virgin, abeg the writers need to do something about Jane and Rafael getting back together, I love them as a couple.

Scandal, walai I don't know if I still like it, Fitz and Liv annoy me these days.

Couchtuner (dot) ch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
mkmyers45:

Couchtuner (dot) ch

Thanks a bunch, jumping on it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
cao:
Err...darkenedrebel thank you for the offer, but...nah...Plus, this endeavour would require a plane ticket or three.

Singapore1, I can only ban you in the gaming section, so unless you want to start something dodgy over there... wink
i cant underestimate the power of mods o, am sure you know mods that know mods then know mods grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
luxanne:

A very awful series I tell ya, can't believe someone thought I'll love the series, apparently, that person knows me not.
I know it won't pass DarkenedRebel..Always letting Priyanka Chopra's face cloud his judgement. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
Here we go. Actively watched series

Big bang theory
The flash
The shannara chronicles
Suits
The originals
The vampire diaries
Vikings
The last airbender

Dropping

The magicians
Heroes reborn

About to commence oz

Waiting for

Game of Thrones
Walking dead.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 06, 2016
Djangocode:

Didnt know ladies love Browsing tweaks too..

Humor me.. Buh am Humbled..
tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 06, 2016
Fourcade:
It's been a while guys!

I've been immersed with Japanese Manga and Anime for the most part of 2015. grin

Catching up on Suits S5, Fargo S2 and Homeland S5. Banshee S4 and The Americans S4 season premiere still far. smiley

I miss The Newsroom but I'm glad Showtime's BILLIONS makes up for it. It's been entertaining so far. smiley You guys should check it out. This show needs a thread!
It's been a while.Where have u been?I remember u from our Fargo thread in 2014.Please what's happening in Fargo 2?Is Lester Freeman still in the show?

So Homeland has a new season.What are they still acting?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Mr darkred.I emailed u my number cos i didn't c u on what's app with the number u gave me so i said u shld send me a hi mssg but it's been 2 days now,No reply.Hmmmmm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 06, 2016
@Bykebyke @Singapour1 @all looking for Valentine hook ups;unless u know the road to some village called Idemini in Anambra state,then ? cos that's where i'l be.Some sane human being of all dates to choose,chose 13th Feb for the father's burial&14th Febuary for the thanksgiving&I am compelled to be there.They'l probably host the Valentine for us so i've got no plans.

There're lots of chicks on NL. Seek u shall find.Go to romance thread,u'l def find someone looking for a date.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:12am On Feb 06, 2016
francawilson:
@Bykebyke @Singapore1 @all looking for Valentine hook ups;unless u know the road to some village called Idemini in Anambra state,then ? cos that's where i'l be.Some sane human being of all dates to choose,chose 13th Feb for the father's burial&14th Febuary for the thanksgiving&I am compelled to be there.They'l probably host the Valentine for us so i've got no plans.

There're lots of chicks on NL. Seek u shall find.Go to romance thread,u'l def find someone looking for a date.
I'm not looking for valentine hook up, but won't mind one grin, but I have secured one beautiful girl for bykebyke, but the girl will only follow bykebyke on one condition, she'll like to watch quantico in his house grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2016
francawilson:

Mr darkred.I emailed u my number cos i didn't c u on what's app with the number u gave me so i said u shld send me a hi mssg but it's been 2 days now,No reply.Hmmmmm
i would have given you my own settings but not free like his own
It's 70 naira per day 5gb phispon sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 06, 2016
francawilson:

I'm sorry. I've been really busy with some stuff.
I've seen your message and I've pinged you on Whatsapp.

Singapore1__The settings I'm giving her is for that package also. She gets to choose whichever she wants to subscribe to.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2016
The fall cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 06, 2016
Singapore1:
I'm not looking for valentine hook up, but won't mind one grin, but I have secured one beautiful girl for bykebyke, but the girl will only follow bykebyke on one condition, she'll like to watch quantico in his house grin
Tell her to go and fall inside shitt. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2016
freecocoa:

HTGAWM is propane. How can Connor be your nigga? That bloke reeks of insecurity and effeminacy. I prefer Frank.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2016
luxanne:

Which one? Quantico or Empire?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

HTGAWM is propane. How can Connor be your nigga? That bloke reeks of insecurity and effeminacy. I prefer Frank.
Lol, insecurity? I don't think so o, I just love him though, I love his acting.

what's that smell? Homophobia?

Frank is dope too, as they all are. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 10:50am On Feb 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I'm sorry. I've been really busy with some stuff.
I've seen your message and I've pinged you on Whatsapp.

Singapore1__The settings I'm giving her is for that package also. She gets to choose whichever she wants to subscribe to.
oya teach welcome her to the family of phispon
BTW
I downloaded your rap 2.0 ......dope cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2016
Queen BAE finally ontop
Loving wentworth
SEAON 3 now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Lol, insecurity? I don't think so o, I just love him though, I love his acting.

what's that smell? Homophobia?
Frank is dope too, as they all are. cheesy

You smell homophobia in the air? cheesy That rancid stench is definitely not emitting from me, cos I'm very liberal, neither do I give a two shït about the sexuality of an individual. You could hump a pineapple for all I care.

I was talking about his character, not the acting.
Did you watch the episdoe Micheala confessed she has never òrgasmed in her life before? grin

And weren't you the one in that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D thread that was teasing Mizmycôli when Ward Grant died?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2016
Singapore1:
oya teach welcome her to the family of phispon
BTW
I downloaded your rap 2.0 ......dope cool

Thanks cool

Kindly post a link to download Psiphon88 or 100 here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)