Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3518352 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stiles009(m): 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
anybody finding this "outsider" show interesting or is it just me ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
stiles009:
anybody finding this "outsider" show interesting or is it just me ?
how d movie b now.
Which movie u fit use compare am.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
**looks at my tvmuse tv schedule** I've so much shtako to catchup with...what will I watch? ...
2 Broke Girls, then Sleepy Hollow (mama needs to hear Crane say Lieutenant in the proper pronunciation)...**sighs** I really should stop calling myself mama.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:29am On Feb 15, 2016
Elementary.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by teeboy03(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2016
Done with Quantico, it was worth the time.

I beg make una recommend anoda series for me.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2016
kceewhyte:
lol u don't like it and u watch from 1-3 funny u!!
Had nothing to do so I watched it with my sister who's a fan.Not like I went out of my way to get it like I did with How to get away with murder
Well one man's trash is another man's treasure.
I didn't say it's bad.I just said it's f erminine.
Guys on this thread talk about Walking dead;GOT;Vikings;Hannibal;Person of interest&so on.

Try Desparate housewives&Scandal Since u enjoyed Devious maids.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BforByke: 9:38am On Feb 15, 2016
teeboy03:
Done with Quantico,it was worth the time.

I beg make una recommend anoda series for me.

cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by shyanadsouza(f): 9:50am On Feb 15, 2016
I am Watching "Legends Of Tomorrow" American Television Series, which First Episode Date is January 21, 2016.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2016
Darey00:

Yea i did. Zoey kept telling d boy that his supposed online babe is a fraud in Lagos. Was enraged first,then i tot "hey,we caused this anyway", again i knew the average American stereotypes the world,so i got over it
you are right bolded
they finished Nigeria in leverage too
the Nigeria job i think
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2016
francawilson:

Had nothing to do so I watched it with my sister who's a fan.Not like I went out of my way to get it like I did with How to get away with murder
Guys on this thread talk about Walking dead;GOT;Vikings;Hannibal;Person of interest&so on.

scandal isn't feminine like devious maids Nd desperate housewives oo..unless you'd say how to get away with murder is feminine also
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kceewhyte(m): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2016
francawilson:

I have seen all those u mentioned ok since u like masculine movies then I suggest u go n watch Narcos
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2016
Into The Badlands and The Walking Dead.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kceewhyte(m): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2016
The Blacklist

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
OTgenasis:
Hi friends. I'm new here and haven't watched a lot of movie series. But to me, I still think Breaking Baad Is the next best series I've ever watched after 24. Does anyone agree? smiley
My thoughts exactly. It's definitely in my top 3 of all time.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
dubylhover:

scandal isn't feminine like devious maids Nd desperate housewives oo..unless you'd say how to get away with murder is feminine also
I prefer devious maids man! I was such a fan of desperate housewives that i couldnt stay way. For scandal i dont have much to say,i rather watch paint dry than watch Olivia pope jumping around having sex with the president..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
kceewhyte:
I have seen all those u mentioned ok since u like masculine movies then I suggest u go n watch Narcos
I don really like masculine series.I like drama;mostly family centred.

I don't know why u guys are bad mouthing EMPIRE cos i really really enjoy watching it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
fabiano09:

I prefer devious maids man! I was such a fan of desperate housewives that i couldnt stay way. For scandal i dont have much to say,i rather watch paint dry than watch Olivia pope jumping around having sex with the president..

i dont watch desperate housewives or devious maids. I folo scandal cos of Cyrus..that guy is too much...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kceewhyte(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
francawilson:

I don really like masculine series.I like drama;mostly family centred.

I don't know why u guys are bad mouthing EMPIRE cos i really really enjoy watching it.
no am not I love the movie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
Agent Carter.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hardae(m): 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
grimm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OTgenasis: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
kceewhyte:
maybe u should try watching Devious Maids

Hmm ok, Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stiles009(m): 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
Meel:
how d movie b now.
Which movie u fit use compare am.

its somewwhat like an outlaw movie. son of anarchy is a close match.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by honeysplash: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Please any movie addict who live in ibadan, I need me some nice series-soft copies though..... Am tried of buying uncompleted series...
Hope to hear from someone soon
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
honeysplash:
Please any movie addict who live in ibadan, I need me some nice series-soft copies though..... Am tried of buying uncompleted series...
Thanks
i can relate to that..
Whenever am in Ibadan I don't buy series ( not that I'm buying any more)incomplete series everywhere
BTW which series do you need?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:26am On Feb 16, 2016
honeysplash:
Thanks
Maybe those series hv not been completed too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by honeysplash: 10:57am On Feb 16, 2016
Singapore1:
i can relate to that..
Whenever am in Ibadan I don't buy series ( not that I'm buying any more)incomplete series everywhere
I watch anything except for horror and sci-fi...... Lemme no of u can help sir
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by honeysplash: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Maybe those series hv not been completed too.

Maybe but it is so bad that I cnt buy anymore

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
honeysplash:

Maybe but it is so bad that I cnt buy anymore
Well best you download then.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Pls gurus in the house I urgently need a link to download 'Bosch' thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Second chance Season 1, just watched all current episodes(5), I'm subscribing to it.
Not bad @ all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
Singapore1:
i can relate to that..
Dude which phone are u using.I tried using psiphon but my phone kept downloading an incomplete version.Darkenrebel tried his best for me but to no avail.See what i downloaded

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.