Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3532830 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (2821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zaha(m): 1:32am On Feb 13, 2016
pls i need download link for xena
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 13, 2016
School's resuming on Monday and I'm travelling tomorrow, and won't always be online. I want you guys to take care of the house while I'm out. Especially bykebyke, don't bully newcomers into buying your bullshït story about Quantico while I'm out. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 13, 2016
bykebyke:
Why am I just seeing this??
Lmaogrin grin grin grin grin
hahaha! That's just me o grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 4:02am On Feb 13, 2016
SUITS for me is dopeee! i cant count the number of lines i saved from it. Breaking bad is good,but don't tell me they av better dialogues!
"i am the one knocks".. lolz,even this quote by d evil Malvo in fargo beats it: "Lester,is this wat u really want?"
NICE QUOTES 4RM SUITS
¤ Harvey: thats d difference btw me and u,u wanna lose small,i wanna win big
¤ Harvey: its not bragging if its true
¤ Louis: i always pay my debts... oh my god,am a Lannister
¤ Rachael: can i get a day or 2 off?
Harvey: are u sure thats all u need?
can i also make u a bed? maybe i can triple ur salary while we're it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 4:08am On Feb 13, 2016
BTW,Brooklyn 99!

Scully: we're on strike
Hitchock: hunger strike

Gina: y'all are eating potato chips

Scully: chips dont count. my doctor said they have zero nutritional value

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 7:23am On Feb 13, 2016
darkenedrebel:
School's resuming on Monday and I'm travelling tomorrow, and would probably be offline until August or so in order to focus.
I want you guys to take care of the house while I'm out. Especially bykebyke, don't bully newcomers into buying your bullshït story about Quantico while I'm out. wink
bro sorry for asking, are u a ladokites?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 13, 2016
darkenedrebel:
School's resuming on Monday and I'm travelling tomorrow, and would probably be offline until August or so in order to focus.
I want you guys to take care of the house while I'm out. Especially bykebyke, don't bully newcomers into buying your bullshït story about Quantico while I'm out. wink
What is bullshït about the truth? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 13, 2016
sade1:
Thanks but it's not downloading, just telling me to watch, i'd like to download not watch.

It can download as well. Choose thevideo.me links, then use IDM to download. Assuming you don't use a laptop, then install CM Browser from playstore and use it to facilitate your downloads.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Francawilson, have you downloaded the App yet?
Which phone are u using?I requested for phone as vals present but i want to know the one that can do this psiphon.I know what i'm talking about
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
darkenedrebel:
So u're still a student?No wonder u are a guru when it comes to series.If u were in the real world where u have to hustle to pay bills;u'l focus this ur movie energy to something cash able.Please no offence or insult intended.

I was surpriced to see our master Ymodulus on this series cos that guy is exceptionally something else.Follow him on nairaland;contact him;read his past comments&topics&I promise u will make money as a student.
One love.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rubi96(f): 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
steppin:

Sounds like you're using infinix phone. They always choose phone memory as their default storage. Move the movies to your SD card. If your phone is not hacked, then I'm afraid it's a bit difficult to do.
Once you move to SD card, you can transfer to pc using a card Reader or through the phone. If you don't understand what I just wrote, I won't blame you. I don't understand any of it myself. grin
its gionee m5 actually. I uninstalled the showbox app and installed movie HD. Could view and move MHD downloaded movies from phone memory. I wonder why I couldn't do that with showbox
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OTgenasis: 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hi friends. I'm new here and haven't watched a lot of movie series. But to me, I still think Breaking Baad Is the next best series I've ever watched after 24. Does anyone agree? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
Catching up on Galavant.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
OTgenasis:
Hi friends. I'm new here and haven't watched a lot of movie series. But to me, I still think Breaking Baad Is the next best series I've ever watched after 24. Does anyone agree? smiley

you don't need to seek approval of anyone here,you're entitled to your opinion....
you're welcome anyway....and yes I concur grin.....Heisenberg is d MAN....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hilda90(f): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
A long time fan of suits here.seriously, suits has the best dialogue out of all the series I watched.All the characters are amazing...Harvey,mike,Louis,Donna,Jessica, Rachael etc.

Donna:Today is your lucky day.
Harvey:Why is that?
Donna:Because it's the day you get to meet Donna.
Harvey: let me guess.you're Donna.
Donna:Oh,you have no idea how Donna i am.

So I'd say the ball's in your court but the truth is...your balls are in my fist.Now I apologize if that image is too pansy for you,but I'm comfortable enough with my manhood to put it out there.....Harvey specter.

Mike:Do you know what his name was?
Harvey:Yeah.
Mike:Cordoza.
Harvey: Clemenza.
Mike: I knew that, I was just testing to see if you knew it.
Harvey:I knew that you knew that I knew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OTgenasis: 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
dubylhover:

you don't need to seek approval of anyone here,you're entitled to your opinion....
you're welcome anyway....and yes I concur grin.....Heisenberg is d MAN....

grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhemit(m): 6:36am On Feb 14, 2016
The Walking Dead is scheduled to return on Sunday,February 14, 2016, at 9:00 p.m. Eastern/8:00 p.m. Central on AMC. Happy Valentine’s Day!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 10:24am On Feb 14, 2016
bykebyke:
Frank is a fool. grin
Loool
Thank you dude cos your posts made me buy it.

I have finished season 1 and will start 2 later.

Movie was fvcking hilarious. I felt sad that Fiona didn't leave with Steve/Jimmy but yet happy she took up the job offer. Debs is my fav xter thus far.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2016
ifyalways:

Loool
Thank you dude cos your posts made me buy it.

I have finished season 1 and will start 2 later.

Movie was fvcking hilarious. I felt sad that Fiona didn't leave with Steve/Jimmy but yet happy she took up the job offer. Debs is my fav xter thus far.
Little Deb is cute,Big Deb is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..lemme not spoil it for you. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kceewhyte(m): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2016
OTgenasis:
maybe u should try watching Devious Maids
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kceewhyte(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2016
Devious Maids is cool everyone should try n watch it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2016
kceewhyte:
Devious Maids is cool everyone should try n watch it
I'm surpriced u love it cos it's too feminine.It's just like a dude watching telemundo or that lame Zed world.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2016
I badly need to watch THE AFFAIR.Where can i download it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kceewhyte(m): 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
francawilson:

I'm surpriced u love it cos it's too feminine.It's just like a dude watching telemundo or that lame Zed world.
lol cuz u haven't watch it, don't judge a book by its cover.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
kceewhyte:
lol cuz u haven't watch it, don't judge a book by its cover.
I have seen season 1-3.The annoying thing about season 3 is so many that I can't list them.How can that Sebastine be so deranged that he had to chop somebody into pieces in that manner? in reference to season 3

Anyway later joor
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kezifils(m): 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I don't get when peeps say dey will be offline cos of school or something else. Is it that you seize to use Internet or u stop logging into nairaland? All it takes is at least 5mins to see the headlines and u log off. How does dat make one loose focus. Will u also stop chatting on whatsapp, bbm etc as well?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kezifils(m): 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
OTgenasis:

In Timayas voice, "I concur".

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Black-ish totally destroyed Nigeria in season 2 episode 12... Anybody seen it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Black-ish totally destroyed Nigeria in episode season 2 episode 12... Anybody seen it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kceewhyte(m): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
francawilson:

I have seen season 1-3.The annoying thing about season 3 is so many that I can't list them.How can that Sebastine be so deranged that he had to chop somebody into pieces in that manner? in reference to season 3

Anyway later joor
lol u don't like it and u watch from 1-3 funny u!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chibudollar:
Black-ish totally destroyed Nigeria in season 2 episode 12... Anybody seen it
Yea i did. Zoey kept telling d boy that his supposed online babe is a fraud in Lagos. Was enraged first,then i tot "hey,we caused this anyway", again i knew the average American stereotypes the world,so i got over it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (2821) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.