Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3530076 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 11:35pm On May 04, 2016
RebelliousDark:

Okies.

do you watch big bang theory?
Watched a few episodes of the first season but somehow didn't continue, I still have it in mind, to watch it, I'm just lazy, especially due to how many seasons I'll have to see, grin but I will, anyways.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:45pm On May 04, 2016
RebelliousDark:

i just wanna have a nice chat with my moderator. . . . .about umm umm umm the development of Nairaland cheesy
i am not there oo

byke warn ur friend undecided grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 11:56pm On May 04, 2016
freecocoa:
Watched a few episodes of the first season but somehow didn't continue, I still have it in mind, to watch it, I'm just lazy, especially due to how many seasons I'll have to see, grin but I will, anyways.

Okey dokey.

emmm i need your advise on a little matter. due to old age and some little ish my game has ebbed a bit. by game i hope you know what i mean? grin

there's a chick on this thread called Cāo that i wanna chyke but I'm between Scylla and Charybdis cos I don't know what manner of approach to take. . .should i take the scientific & geeky approach like Sheldon in Big Bang theory?
should I use the poetic approach(who this approach don help sha?)
or should i use the forceful approach eg the way Zoom took Caitlyn grin you get about 1 million toasters per day so you should have ideas . .help a brother babe grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 11:56pm On May 04, 2016
koice:

Well, I know for a fact he's gonna f*ck up Pied Piper bad. I mean, he'd already said that that the product is the company's stock for crying out loud! It's quite apparent he doesn't a give a f*ck about them, he just want to build up his stocks and sell out fast. angry

He's gonna regret it alright as those ex-Nucleus guys have no intention of telling the bastard who fired them.

I think the ex-Nucleus guys could end up forming their own company - it's almost inevitable, and since the salespeople hired by Jack have completely turned Pied Piper into something unrecognizable (and not in a good way), Richard, Dinesh, Gilfoyle, and Jared could quit Pied Piper altogether, and join forces with em. Richard may even end up competing against his own company.

^^ That would be crazy indeed. cheesy

Yeah, Andy Daly is hilarious. grin grin

HBO is crazy. As a premium channel, I understand they can do pretty much whatever they want, but there's gotta be a line somewhere. I mean, the penetration was quite visible and you could actually see the horse jizz. WTF! shocked shocked
Well, movies can have twists, so you never know, Jack could surprise you, don't you think it's still kinda too early to conclude?(I know, I like to give people benefit of the doubt)

I don't see that happening, it would be hard for Jared to leave Richard, dude thinks Richard is the smartest person alive in a generation,grin but you never know. As for Dinesh and Gilfoyle, those two are unpredictable, so anything should be expected from them, they like Richard and all but I think they can live in a post RIGBYK world.grin

I know, right? While there's nothing wrong with two animals mating, not everyone wants to see that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 11:57pm On May 04, 2016
Singapore1:
i am not there oo

C'mon cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 12:05am On May 05, 2016
I
RebelliousDark:

Okey dokey.

emmm i need your advise on a little matter. due to old age and some little ish my game has ebbed a bit. by game i hope you know what i mean? grin

there's a chick on this thread called Cāo that i wanna chyke but I'm between Scylla and Charybdis cos I don't know what manner of approach to take. . .should i take the scientific & geeky approach like Sheldon in Big Bang theory?
or should i use the forceful approach eg the way Zoom took Caitlyn ;Dyou get a lot of toasters per day so you should have ideas . .help a brother babe grin
Nah, I don't know what you mean, I'm old too remember?grin

I think you should use the YOU approach, that's all you need.grin

I'm expecting my first grand child and you are talking of toasters.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 12:25am On May 05, 2016
freecocoa:
INah, I don't know what you mean, I'm old too remember?grin

too old? please! how can a sisi like you be old? grin

your first grand child? grin is your name LAI Mohammed? cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 12:36am On May 05, 2016
RebelliousDark:

too old? please! how can a sisi like you be old? grin

your first grand child? grin is your name LAI Mohammed? cheesy

I'm old o, don't doubt that.grin

No but I almost married him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:41am On May 05, 2016
Singapore1:
i am not there oo

Warn am for wetin?

I wan laugh am when Cao go pour am hot water. grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:03am On May 05, 2016
Lmao cheesy grin..Archer oo grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 11:12am On May 05, 2016
RebelliousDark:

Okey dokey.

or should i use the forceful approach eg the way Zoom took Caitlyn grin you get about 1 million toasters per day so you should have ideas . .help a brother babe grin
freecocoa:
INah, I don't know what you mean, I'm old too remember?grin

"Derailers"... Get a room or something.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:33am On May 05, 2016
steppin:

People who make relevant contributions to the thread haven't complained,it's you? undecided undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 11:39am On May 05, 2016
bykebyke:

People who make relevant contributions to the thread haven't complained,it's you? undecided undecided
So, you're now their defender?
Bro, get a job. You really need one.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:51am On May 05, 2016
steppin:

So, you're now their defender?
Bro, get a job. You really need one.
Yes,you know me. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 05, 2016
How do you make someone Head of a Ministry without properly vetting the person,FFS Malcolm. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2016
make i derail small

assassin creed SYNDICATE

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 05, 2016
steppin:

you know what rhymes with steppin?

wait for it. . . .

that's right - GREMLIN

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chazzyboy: 4:34pm On May 05, 2016
freecocoa:
The place dull small na. grin
cocoa my dear
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2016
Wayward Pines (May 21st) I can't wait!!! cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 6:05pm On May 05, 2016
darkenedrebel:

you know what rhymes with steppin?

wait for it. . . .

that's right - GREMLIN
Who gremlin epp?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soleexx(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2016
bykebyke:

Bro wats d name of dat cartonn series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 05, 2016
soleexx:

Bro wats d name of dat cartonn series?
Archer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 05, 2016
Gotham

Chicago PD
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Novarae(f): 9:05pm On May 05, 2016
koice:

It's disappointing that Jack could crush Richard's dream just like that. I thought he was a great guy if a tad manipulative, but episode 2 revealed his ruthless side. How's the product the stock?? He's bending his promise. angry

I was wondering how long it would take the Nucleus team to crack Middle-Out. Now, things are bound to get interesting. wink

Belson... that man self... grin grin The dude is understandably displeased the internet has nothing good to say about him. grin

That scene about horses tho... shocked shocked
that guy is a millionaire if not a billionaire
he tricked Richie into allowing him to become the C.E.O and he fell for it
now Richie is paying dearly
that Richie guy na strong mumu!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lycann(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2016
Supernatural...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:05am On May 06, 2016
Eventually after a week watching The Blacklist both last and latest episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 06, 2016
bykebyke:
please where can I download that?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 1:36pm On May 06, 2016
Singapore1:
make i derail small

assassin creed SYNDICATE

Can you get me a link?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 06, 2016
Twisting:
please where can I download that?
MegaBox HD app on android.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 06, 2016
bykebyke:

MegaBox HD app on android.
thanks chief
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2016
Novarae:
that guy is a millionaire if not a billionaire
he tricked Richie into allowing him to become the C.E.O and he fell for it
now Richie is paying dearly
that Richie guy na strong mumu!!
Please, which show is that?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 3:04pm On May 06, 2016
tunnex190:

Can you get me a link?
dzrepack. com

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: codedstan(m) and 1 guest(s)