Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503849 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:39am On May 03, 2016
Vikings Season4 mid-season finale in one picture. grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:48am On May 03, 2016
Who has a time machine that he is not using? grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:10am On May 03, 2016
But guys dont yall find it boring to be watching series all day.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 2:50am On May 03, 2016
freecocoa:
I'm not voting anyone, I've passed that stage here, show me some respect.grin

not even when 50k is the grand prize?
and since when did taking out just some few minutes of your time in coming to vote for a candidate in a Miss Nairaland tourney become a stage people pass? shocked how does it also lower one's status in the e-social stratum?

lolol. . .this is what you get you're holed up in the family section all day. . . . .you become too stiff and a buzz kill.
loosen up Vivian Maduka. . . life's too short. tongue grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:21am On May 03, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
Depends on the series,Quantico for example. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:42am On May 03, 2016
bykebyke:

Depends on the series,Quantico for example. grin
im talking of series generally by the way u no go let quantico rest ehnnnn.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 5:14am On May 03, 2016
Anyone knows when Sherlock season 4 premieres?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 6:50am On May 03, 2016
koice:

Between OITNB and the more darker cousin Wentworth, which of em portrayed women's life in prison more accurately, your opinion?
Wentworth is more intense especially from season 2 but as per your question, I haven't lived in prison so I can't relate accurately biko cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deltateam: 8:36am On May 03, 2016
I have been watching the walking dead and from the look of things am hooked to the series for now. Am now in season 3.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:41am On May 03, 2016
Ray Donovan season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 9:41am On May 03, 2016
RebelliousDark:

not even when 50k is the grand prize?
and since when did taking out just some few minutes of your time in coming to vote for a candidate in a Miss Nairaland tourney become a stage people pass? shocked how does it also lower one's status in the e-social stratum?

lolol. . .this is what you get you're holed up in the family section all day. . . . .you become too stiff and a buzz kill.
loosen up Vivian Maduka. . . life's too short. tongue grin
Oh! Please.

You can't tell a joke when one is on your nose and I'm the one who's too serious? Nigga puleease.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 10:15am On May 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Oh! Please.

You can't tell a joke when one is on your nose and I'm the one who's too serious? Nigga puleease.

okay

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 10:19am On May 03, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

yeah, if one watches it every day it becomes boring. . . . spaced watching is the best way to enjoy TV series.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OlgaLeez: 10:20am On May 03, 2016
I do not argue, that all these films are good, I the majority them have reconsidered online here http://viooz.as/ and with all is happy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:40am On May 03, 2016
RebelliousDark:

since you're an expert in photography then send my darkenëdrebel account a pm. the campaign team could use your help.
lol cheesy grin abeg ooo. She kinda looked like an old woman cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 11:00am On May 03, 2016
Legends of Tomorrow episode 11 make sense die!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 11:13am On May 03, 2016
philfearon:
Legends of Tomorrow episode 11 make sense die!

really? imma download after lectures.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 11:14am On May 03, 2016
MuhdG:
lol cheesy grin abeg ooo. She kinda looked like an old woman cheesy

you're talking bollocks young man. wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:17am On May 03, 2016
RebelliousDark:

Nah,he is not. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 11:20am On May 03, 2016
bykebyke:

Nah,he is not. grin

y'all need to visit an optician.

@pinkbarbie. . . .are you watching the new GOT episodes?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olatunji390(m): 1:23pm On May 03, 2016
Anybody here that have watch 'Extant' is it interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2016
RebelliousDark:

Yup.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2016
Lol!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 03, 2016
lol, okay o.

how studies??
RebelliousDark:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 03, 2016
Penny Dreadful..... looks like the American scenes would be much fun. Silicon Valley... smiley
Looking forward to my dear Peaky Blinders! cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by publicrelation: 5:08pm On May 03, 2016
She is the new face of the streetz. 11,000 views in 1 week . Watch Ika Meji Video by Ms chief A.k.A Olori Ibile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUlDpBfim-c
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShafebProperty(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2016
RebelliousDark:

Yyou really need to see episode 13 savage was almost killed but kendra fukd up big time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 5:34pm On May 03, 2016
Daredevil is sick.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nathysmith: 5:45pm On May 03, 2016
So Jon Snow is alive but I dont get it why are you all jumping up and down is he meant to be the bringer of peace, it is either he stays dead or hes brought back that was already obvious.By the way is resurrection that easy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 03, 2016
Catching up on...

- Bates Motel
- Turn: Washington Spy
- The Voice (US)
- 12 Monkeys
- Marcella
- American Dad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 03, 2016
Nathysmith:
So Jon Snow is alive but I dont get it why are you all jumping up and down is he meant to be the bringer of peace, it is either he stays dead or hes brought back that was already obvious.By the way is resurrection that easy.
Who did you see jumping upandan here?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:23pm On May 03, 2016
koice:
Catching up on...

- Bates Motel
- Turn: Washington Spy
- The Voice (US)
- 12 Monkeys
- Marcella
- American Dad
abeg recommend any spy series

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)