Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505531 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:23pm On May 03, 2016
bykebyke:

Who did you see jumping upandan here?
help me ask him grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 03, 2016
Singapore1:
abeg recommend any spy series

First on the list should be the classics Alias, & The Unit, followed by Turn: Washington Spy, Nikita, Burn Notice, Chuck & Covert Affairs, then the British quartet of Spooks, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, London Spy & Line Of Duty.

Cheers. wink

NB: Graceland, The Americans and Hunted.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 7:48pm On May 03, 2016
deltateam:
I have been watching the walking dead and from the look of things am hooked to the series for now. Am now in season 3.

You came late. It's a nice series. One of my favourite. But I think I got tired of it at the last season. In now watching "Fear of the Walking Dead" which us a spin off.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 7:50pm On May 03, 2016
Singapore1:
abeg recommend any spy series
Try "The Americans".
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:00pm On May 03, 2016
koice:

First on the list should be the classics[b] Alias, & The Unit[/b], followed by Turn: Washington[b] Spy, Nikita, Burn Notice,[/b] Chuck & Covert Affairs, then the British quartet of Spooks, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, London Spy & Line Of Duty.

Cheers. wink

well i havent watched the americans and hunted
i have watched all , let me try the americans first
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:17pm On May 03, 2016
Goaaaalllllll
sorry wrong thread was to excited
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:25pm On May 03, 2016
Teen Titans.
Okay, this theme song kinda annoys me...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parrotibaba(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2016
Watching orange is the new black

Cyborg p'ssy grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:42pm On May 03, 2016
cao:
Teen Titans.
Okay, this theme song kinda annoys me...
Hope its not the one they showing after cancelling the great Young Justice
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:54pm On May 03, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Hope its not the one they showing after cancelling the great Young Justice
No, I'm not watching Teen Titans Go.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 5:43am On May 04, 2016
koice:

First on the list should be the classics Alias, & The Unit, followed by Turn: Washington Spy, Nikita, Burn Notice, Chuck & Covert Affairs, then the British quartet of Spooks, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, London Spy & Line Of Duty.

Cheers. wink

Was Richard crying in the end of episode 2? I don't want to believe this is the death of his dream. Then there's the nucleus guys who also just cracked his middle out code, I feel sad.cry

Mr Belson is one crazy man. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:57am On May 04, 2016
SirChotas:
Bates Motel. The B letter seems to be the magic these days. Bosch. Black Sails. Bates Motel. Billions. Better Call Saul.

Bates Motel is good, yo! Seen only the first episode tho. We'll see how it goes.

** Only just watching 24: Live Another Day as well. Same old, same old. But see, If 24 ran for 100 seasons with the same team, it would be nominated for the best music composition award at the Emmys all 100 seasons.

You are on point I am still looking for something close to 24 if anybody get am pls recommend..
24 too sweet jor
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:20am On May 04, 2016
RebelliousDark:

y'all need to visit an optician.

@pinkb arbie. . . .are you watching the new GOT episodes?
Yes. John snow is alive! cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 8:28am On May 04, 2016
Cisco Ramon: Expecto Patronum!

that fella is very stüpid boy grin

the manner in which Zoom snapped the necks of those police officers though. that surely takes the cake in the most brutal acts/scenes in the Flash series.
I'm definitely digging this Zoom of a dude. his only weakness right now is Caitlyn. i wonder why the pratfalls of most great men always have to be some tiny little daughter of Eve.

Candice Patton just keeps getting hotter and hotter as the days race by - i could practically feel the screen of my phone abacinate whenever she appeared in a scene.

in the comics Wally West was also a speedster so my guess is he would become one in this CW series since he & Jessie got partially exposed to the improvised particle accelerator blast at the matric stage of the episode.

Youtube comment box is a day in the sun ATM. and Barry Allen is not dead!. .. . .they just couldn't see him because he has finally hit the saturated mark in the speed force thereby making it impossible for the human retina to register his cārnals(corporeal) if he wills it so. only conditioned users of the seismic sense and accelerated vision can be able to sense his presence. I'm sorry Mr. Zoom but Mr Allen has been birthed anew and is well-equipped more than ever to take your speedster-esque and serial-killing āss to Mexico. and this time he's gonna do with the aid of Wally fücking West!!.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 8:42am On May 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Yes. John snow is alive! cheesy

i told you before. Jon Snow is an overrated commodity . . . . no special traits, he's almost borderline intellectual functioning, is not enigmatic enough neither does he possess the flair of a demagogue, has never wheedled his way out a morass before or displayed anything a cubic metre in proximity to WITS. . . .he's also not a Don Juan grin. . .so why should anyone care if he's dead or not? Who Jon Snow don help?

Tyrrion is ahead of him in intelligence and charisma by an astronomical mile. i wonder why a lot of people fuss over him though.

what about your friend, Arya Stark? that evil little bïtch grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:54am On May 04, 2016
RebelliousDark:

i told you before. Jon Snow is an overrated commodity . . . . no special traits, he's almost borderline intellectual functioning, is not enigmatic enough neither does he possess the flair of a demagogue, has never wheedled his way out a morass before or displayed anything a cubic metre in proximity to WITS. . . .he's also not a Don Juan grin. . .so why should anyone care if he's dead or not? Who Jon Snow don help?

Tyrrion is ahead of him in intelligence and charisma by an astronomical mile. i wonder why a lot of people fuss over him though.

what about your friend? Arya Stark? grin
Did John Snow steal your girlfriend? grin

Arya just completed some training. I think the next episode will reveal more about what will become of her.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:01am On May 04, 2016
koice:
Catching up on...

- Bates Motel
- Turn: Washington Spy
- The Voice (US)
- 12 Monkeys
- Marcella
- American Dad

i think im ok with d film..dunno hw d series wud be
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:07am On May 04, 2016
Candice Patton just keeps getting hotter and hotter as the days race by
RebelliousDark what were you saying about an Optician? grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 9:10am On May 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Did John Snow steal your girlfriend? grin

i will beat him to a pulp if he ever tries such then send whatever's left of him to the order of the Night watch.

I'm just being objective here baby. . .his character is not meritorious of the encomiums excessively showered on him.

wikipedia even stated that Jon Snow was 14 years old in Season one. . . .another ponderous howler. . . . .and yet the actor playing the role already looked like Methuselah.
same thing happened in Smallville. . .Clark Kent was supposed to be a 16 year old teen and Tom Welling looked like a 37 year old. i don't know why directors cannot opt for actors whose facial features fits the hat of descriptions of the character.

PinkBarbie:

Arya just completed some training. I think the next episode will reveal more about what will become of her.

alright.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 9:18am On May 04, 2016
bykebyke:

RebelliousDark what were you saying about an Optician? grin grin

freecocoa. . . .this dickhead called bykebyke claims i need to see an optician for proclaiming Candice Patton as a paragon of beauty.
please, betwixt the two of us, who do you think needs to pay the optician a visit? grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 9:24am On May 04, 2016
bykebyke's definition of beauty embarassed . . .he thinks so long as she carry front and back. cry

the nigga is used to BOBFOCs and butter faced ladies cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:27am On May 04, 2016
RebelliousDark:

freecocoa. . . .this dickhead called bykebyke claims i need to see an optician for proclaiming Candice Patton as a paragon of beauty.
please, betwixt the two of us, who do you think needs to pay the optician a visit? grin
see beauty cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:31am On May 04, 2016
RebelliousDark:

See garden egg face..Lmao grin grin grin

Why does she look like a Chikodi? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 9:39am On May 04, 2016
RebelliousDark:

Well you asked.grin

I think you should come with me to my next doctor's appointment.grin tongue

Candice is beautiful sweetheart, but she is no paragon of beauty.

Do you think beauty is subjective?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 9:44am On May 04, 2016
bykebyke:

See garden egg face..Lmao grin grin grin

Why does she look like a Chikodi? grin
She's beautiful, but a model of excellence for beauty? C'mon rebel. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:44am On May 04, 2016
freecocoa:
Well you asked.grin

I think you should come with me no my next doctor's appointment.grin tongue

Candice is beautiful sweetheart, but she is no paragon of beauty.

Gbam..Thank You.

Rebel is hyping her as if she's one kind Agbani Darego. grin

Abeg jor,better take that Doctor's Appointment before you come here and say Gina Rodriguez is a goddess. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 9:50am On May 04, 2016
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 9:51am On May 04, 2016
Singapore1:
see beauty cheesy

don't mind them brov. . .they hating. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xp17(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2016
RebelliousDark:

sorry, you don't need a fuvking optician, you need an ophthalmologist, because lens will not help you.

Who lens don help?

@ bykebyke,
can you please recommend a good TV that's already completed?
BTW, it's really frustrating to wait years before completing a show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2016
RebelliousDark:

don't mind them brov. . .they hating. cheesy
they hate she cos they ain't she cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 9:59am On May 04, 2016
freecocoa:
Well you asked.grin
I think you should come with me to my next doctor's appointment.grin tongue

i thought you would support me! darn!, you just shattered my heart grin grin

freecocoa:

Candice is beautiful sweetheart, but she is no paragon of beauty

delineate some women you consider a paragon of beauty so i can compare & contrast. . . . kindly enumerate four or five of them as exempli grata.

freecocoa:

actually it is. what else could be the motive power behind this maxim - 'beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder"?. . .it's because beauty is not beholden to objectivity but rather individual perspective.

Husbands also say "my wife is the most beautiful woman in the world". . .a statement which in most cases is usually characterized by falsity. . . you see? beauty is overly subjective.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:32am On May 04, 2016
xp17:
sorry, you don't need a fuvking optician, you need an ophthalmologist, because lens will not help you.

Who lens don help?

@ bykebyke,
can you please recommend a good TV that's already completed?
BTW, it's really frustrating to wait years before completing a show.
Dexter.
If you are into comedy,try Fresh Meat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: OhBritannia(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.