Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516065 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hueyreckless0007:

What do you think about Mad dogs? Both the US and the UK versions. Is it safe to download?

STAY AWAY FROM MAD DOG (UK), I REPEAT, STAY AWAY FROM MAD DOG (UK). The US remake is heads and shoulder better.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Bratking:

Is A place like home any good?
Dunno, haven't started it yet. I'm watching Wentworth right now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
Jesus Fücking Christ.

Peaky Blinders is lit as fück✔,and I've watched just two episode of its first season. cheesy

Need to start watching more British series.They know their sturvs. cheesy grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
koice:

STAY AWAY FROM MAD DOG (UK), I REPEAT, STAY AWAY FROM MAD DOG (UK). The US remake is heads and shoulder better.

Lmao cheesy.

Roger that!!! Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rilwayne001: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
bykebyke:

Okay sure.

Good old days when you could say things like this and won't be called a sexist. grin

Hello bro, please from which site do you download your series from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
iyke1989:
toilet humour u say....just cos u visceral doesn't mean all shows should grotesquely revolve in tune with ur cyclone or must be fashioned to suit ur taste and yours only..if its popular among late teens and young adults then its fucckin winning!! Who the Bleep cares about the myopic minority

if being visceral means I don't laugh at crude nonsensical humor then I don't mind at all. there are comedy shows out here that stays relevant without any vulgarism present.Modern Family, Fresh off the boat, Outnumbered, The Haves and The Haves not but to name a few. I love those shows, no grotesque revolving needed at all.

Even when profanity is involve, at least make the humor high brow, take Veep and The Thick Of It for instance. those shows are entertainingly funny but also quietly dignified in ways that shows like The Brink will never hope to be.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Hello bro, please from which site do you download your series from?
None.I use either the Mega Box HD app or the Showbox app.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
koice:

Alright
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ebukadineze: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
watching power seoson2so interesting, u can also watch this hilarious blind date.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZi5ZkHoE_0

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Naijababe,

Which episode? I didn't like the closing and how she ended the season either, but she's a decent writer, for sure.

I had just watched the custody episode when I made this post. Apparently Callie asked to leave, kinda painful, she and Bailey are my favourites.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 2:26am On Jun 03, 2016
Ever since I finished watching HOUSE M.D, I can't even endure 20 minutes of all these medical series again, they all just look so boring to me.
I wish they could create another series with a character like Dr House, but this time it should be like suits, law firms and stuff like that,it would be a treat to watch the lawyer version of Dr House.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 5:31am On Jun 03, 2016
Joered63:
Ever since I finished watching HOUSE M.D, I can't even endure 20 minutes of all these medical series again, they all just look so boring to me.
I wish they could create another series with a character like Dr House, but this time it should be like suits, law firms and stuff like that,it would be a treat to watch the lawyer version of Dr House.

Doctor House is the definition of awesome!
I haven't finished the show yet.
But I can already pity the fool that crosses him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2016
Elparaiso:

Doctor House is the definition of awesome!
I haven't finished the show yet.
But I can already pity the fool that crosses him.
Lol, exactly. But there was one police detective that dealt with him ehn, it was a battle of egos between the two.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ajsans: 7:42am On Jun 03, 2016
koice:

Hello koice, please there was a post of yours that you recommended a certain power bank that you are using. I can't remember the name again neither can I find the post.please what is the name again. Apology everyone for going off topic.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 03, 2016
ajsans:

Hello koice, please there was a post of yours that you recommended a certain power bank that you are using. I can't remember the name again neither can I find the post.please what is the name again. Apology everyone for going off topic.

I believe you'll find what you were looking for below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2902861/need-good-power-bank/1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2016
Joered63:

Lol, exactly. But there was one police detective that dealt with him ehn, it was a battle of egos between the two.

I remember him.
House dealt with him during clinic hours ehn. The cop was really angry.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2016
Well, this show looks promising.
Please does anybody know where i can download it?? Been searching for download links since yesterday haven't gotten any.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2016
Real Nigga. cheesy

Ambitions>Anything

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ajsans: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2016
koice:

I believe you'll find what you were looking for below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2902861/need-good-power-bank/1
Have gotten what I want.Thank you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2016
Hueyreckless0007:
Well, this show looks promising.
Please does anybody know where i can download it?? Been searching for download links since yesterday haven't gotten any.

Rake (Aus)

For more links, use Alluc as your search engine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
When you mistakenly download the French version of an episode instead of the English version..Which kind thing be this one?angry angry angry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3794940_cj477ywgaafscu_jpgsmall_jpeg8f3f33d438c71710740fa5c15cd95470

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Archer season 7 finale. the fork did I just watch?!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
koice:

Rake (Aus)

For more links, use Alluc as your search engine.

Nicee, thanks alot G. Really appreciate. cool cool

Download in progress
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Blackish cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
bykebyke:
When you mistakenly download the French version of an episode instead of the English version..Which kind thing be this one?angry angry angry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3794940_cj477ywgaafscu_jpgsmall_jpeg8f3f33d438c71710740fa5c15cd95470

your own be small thing self. there was a time I downloaded 13 episode of a show and 7 turned out to be spanish dubbed. I nearly cried that day ehn.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Archer
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
chasers:
grin
Banshee!!!!

The punches in this show tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emmaesty(f): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Just started watching wayward pines. I love the mystery
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
cao:
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
Did these folks just remix the news video, yup.., I think I'll like this show. Willingly?! Willingly joined?! Yup, I'll like this weirdness.

Awesome show...Surprised you havent been watching
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
American crime

really enjoying GloDataOverload thingy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Bratking:
American crime

really enjoying GloDataOverload thingy.
Not only you o..I can now watch YouTube videos without crying inside. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Emmaesty:
Just started watching wayward pines. I love the mystery

grin grin Enjoy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.