Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3507174 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bratking:

you didn't find supergirl in the list? oh my bad! I'm allergic to girlie shows. the type you seem to love. grin grin
oh boy! I dont do silly marvel comic series....still on still...like vaccum cleaners..ur list SUCKS grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
nobsalis:

wow.... I tried it and it worked out so well just as u said.
U are indeed a darling.
Thanks a bunch #Respect
happy to help smiley Enjoy!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
As a fan of korean movies. Presently i'm watchin 'the king's 2 heart'
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lycann(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
The originals and blacklist both from series 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
"Broad church" making alot of sense cool

Thank you BBC and ofcourse this bloke for the recommendation "koice"

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Koice please from where do you download Southland?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by proudlyNigeria2(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
The preacher...zoo. Series to watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 10, 2016
Mehn,the Reagan administration must have been the dumbest of them all.

Different agencies deh spy your country. grin grin

Mossad. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 3:52am On Jul 10, 2016
bykebyke:
Mehn,the Reagan administration must have been the dumbest of them all.

Different agencies deh spy your country. grin grin

Mossad. grin

Title please,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2016
bykebyke:
Koice please from where do you download Southland?

Goto here and download the android app below the webpage. Install and launch... register with your gmail account to initiate a successful login.

Screenshot tutorial coming right up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2016
More...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2016
Finally...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2016
Hueyreckless0007:
"Broad church" making alot of sense cool

Thank you BBC and ofcourse this bloke for the recommendation "koice"

Enjoy the thrill, bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fF01(m): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2016
Bratking:
Morata & Nolito don score for spain o! ....oops! wrong thread.
John!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2016
Elparaiso:

Title please,
The Americans.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 10, 2016
koice:

Goto here and download the android app below the webpage. Install and launch... register with your gmail account to initiate a successful login.

Screenshot tutorial coming right up...
Thanks dude.

Totally forgot about that site.

Chop Knuckle. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fF01(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2016
Bobbybube:

Alright. I'll quietly check penny dreadful. I'd seen d first episode and all the Frankenstein n vampire stuff wasn't really my thing. i'll try it again.
It seems you rate Wentworth very highly. oitnb was becoming a bit too girly and dull for me. if its dark and hardcore then I'll love it all the way.
poi is in top three for me. since homeland and blacklist, I've been looking for something similar.
mehn i dunno o bur i din really feel Blacklist, infact i abandoned it season2 halfway. bur Homeland ezz "muah" love it pieces.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by databoy247(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Am a badass fan of this thread. Let me introduce myself by dropping my exclusive list:

Americans
Allegiance
Banshee
Once upon a time
House of cards (enjoyed just 1 and 2)
Narcos
The family
Stalker
Scorpion
Lucifer
Limitless
Second chance
The outsiders
Goodbye Mr Black
Shadow Hunters
Power
Shanarah Chronicles
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
halt and catch fire. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
databoy247:
Am a badass fan of this thread. Let me introduce myself by dropping my exclusive list:

Americans
Allegiance
Banshee
Once upon a time
Narcos
The family
Stalker
Scorpion
Lucifer
Limitless
Second chance
The outsiders
Goodbye Mr Black
Shadow Hunters
Power
Shanarah Chronicles

the good mixed with the bad and the downright ugly. man your taste is all over the place mehn.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fF01(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
dljbd1:

-How to get away with murder: dunno y, i just love dis movie, seems most pipu ar nt dwn wit it cuz it doesnt get alotta mention on here. Bur d movie ezz gud.
-The Last Man On Earth: i think dis movie ezz hilarious! bur dey try too hard too be funny somtimes, especially "Phill" i mean the real Phill.
-The Walking Dead: Oh lord i hate horror movies, aw do u pipu even enjoy dah stuff.
odas av not seen.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayorwesley: 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
databoy247:

Americans
Allegiance
Banshee
Once upon a time
Narcos
The family
Stalker
Scorpion
Lucifer
Limitless
Second chance
The outsiders
Goodbye Mr Black
Shadow Hunters
Power
Shanarah Chronicles
Bro if u aint got vikings on dat list, den u must be joking
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by debada(f): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
I'm looking for Series to watch and I need someone to recommend some to me.
Type of shows I like :
Criminal minds
NCIS
CSI
I need detective series where at the beginning of every episode, someone is killed. Help me abeg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
debada:
Type of shows I like :
Criminal minds
NCIS
CSI
I need detective series where at the beginning of every episode, someone is killed. Help me abeg

Blindspot!
Someone dies in every episode.

To me, I feel they just kill unnecessarily.... maybe because I don't really like action movies.

I've not seen any of the series you put up there though.
So forgive me if you don't really like this one.
Ps: I fall asleep between some episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
MarcoPolo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
debada:
Type of shows I like :
Criminal minds
NCIS
CSI
The Catch is a good one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
debada:
Type of shows I like :
Criminal minds
NCIS
CSI
I got one word for you.

Bosch. cheesy

Though do not expect someone getting killed at the beginning of each episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by misspetit(f): 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Please who has the complete season of pretty Little Liars and stays around ipaja axis
Please share embarassed
Promise to buy 1 bottle of coke. ......lolzlolz grin
Thanks.
If you don't have pretty Little Liars.. ..pls mention the 1 you have. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by debada(f): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
bykekebyke,ujsizzle and DeCypherMe, Thanks guys. Would definitely watch them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
UjSizzle:
MarcoPolo
how far about this series?
before i download ( because netflix just dey hype am for my page )
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
debada:
Type of shows I like :
Criminal minds
NCIS
CSI
Try Castle,am Pretty Sure You're Gonna Love It.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Singapore1:
how far about this series?
before i download ( because netflix just dey hype am for my page )
Just going to start it. My brother says it's all that. My sister doesn't look too thrilled, but at least she's not falling asleep on it (unlike Daredevil season 1).

You know Netflix series take a while to warm up. First 4 episodes could be slow and then they pick up from the 5th. Stuff like that.
Did you ever watch Sense 8?

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.