Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3519014 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emeonyerichard(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
loshybab:
1) Vikings
2) Game of thrones
3) Tyrant
4) Banshee
5) Shannara chronicles

all d series abv are mouthwaterin suspense-packed movies especially vikings!
My taste!
did game of Thrones actually end in season 6...d conclusions is not dat perfct to me.. Could u xplain it to me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emeonyerichard(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mutaino7:
you sef follow watch the series... Meen i so much love it that i sometimes when i see geeks in other movies i compare them to Mckay... nah where i take know Jason Mamoa be that.. Colonel Sheppard nah my 2nd favourite guy for the series
pls wat series is dat mke i follow enjoy am with u guys
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Emeonyerichard:
pls wat series is dat mke i follow enjoy am with u guys
STARGATE ATLANTIS SEASON 1-5.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by loshybab(m): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
Emeonyerichard:
did game of Thrones actually end in season 6...d conclusions is not dat perfct to me.. Could u xplain it to me
Nah! I'm nt in d best position to do dt,I jst watch weneva d new season comes out.
Aldou I also don't bliv it's gonna end lyk dt,arya stl gt sme Bleep ups to treatcheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emeonyerichard(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mutaino7:
I hv tried searching fr it in http://www.o2tvseries.com... Bt didnt see it.. Pls suggest any othr site.. Tanx
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emeonyerichard(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
loshybab:

Nah! I'm nt in d best position to do dt,I jst watch weneva d new season comes out.
Aldou I also don't bliv it's gonna end lyk dt,arya stl gt sme Bleep ups to treatcheesy
ya ya dats true.. Am sure shes not don with d list she recites every time bfr sleeping..also,i wish snow will be marrying mother of dragon, breaker of chain. Etc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by loshybab(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
Emeonyerichard:
ya ya dats true.. Am sure shes not don with d list she recites every time bfr sleeping..also,i wish snow will be marrying mother of dragon, breaker of chain. Etc
The next season should glimpse of what she's gonna do nxt
And as for khaleesi nd snow....mk I kponkpi deir matter 1st as dos khalasar or wah do dey call demselves dey gv me joy as dem dey tke fight nd talk dirty cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2016
Real people will understand. grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 12:50am On Aug 18, 2016
Re-watching Sherlock
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bigblangston: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2016
Emeonyerichard:
I hv tried searching fr it in http://www.o2tvseries.com... Bt didnt see it.. Pls suggest any othr site.. Tanx
check www.mobiletvshows.net
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hueyreckless0007:
Koice, any latest? We need fresh and solid Sturvs to download. Any recommendation??

@topic Blue mountain state
95% in the list below ain't very "fresh", but well worth your data and time.

Miniseries
- Show Me A Hero
- Angels In America
- Broken Trail
- The Casual Vacancy
- Taken

Sci-Fi
- Flashfoward
- Wonderfall

Cringe Comedy
- Impractical Jokers
- Review
- Nathan For You
- Getting On (UK) & (US)
- Extras

Drama
- Kingdom
- You, Me & The Apocalypse
- Brotherhood
- The Borgias

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mutaino7:
You're in for a thrill ride.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Scream Season Finale shocked I actually saw that coming
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GregJo: 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
koice:

You're in for a thrill ride.
You have any direct download link for movies? Like Godfather, shawshank etc

also, u watching TheNightOf? what u think about it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Abujabir24: 5:55am On Aug 19, 2016
Please peeps once again I need to watch spooks and I couldn't get it from my DVD supplier. downloading is my last resort. please any site where I can download?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2016
GregJo:

You have any direct download link for movies? Like Godfather, shawshank etc

also, u watching TheNightOf? what u think about it?

For golden oldies, classics like those, you gotta go through a medium. The world best TV series & Movies search engine Alluc is where you'd wanna go. You'll practically find any movie or show in their database. All you have to do is type in the name of the movie or show on the searchbox and press go, then choose one of the links from the numerous search results on offer and proceed to the streaming/download page. Best to download with an IDM, but if you don't own a PC, don't worry, Google chrome, CM browser, and UC web mini (fast mode deactivated) work just fine on Android.

The Night Of is an american adaptation of the british original, Criminal Justice. Since I've already watched the later, I don't find the former just as compelling - the element of surprise is gone, I know that Naz is innocent and will be acquitted eventually. Still a solid HBO miniseries all the same. an easy 3 and half stars on the scale of 5 and it ain't even over yet.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2016
Dygeasy:
cheesy grin
Ricky Jerret is a motherf**ker... literally. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2016
koice:

Ricky Jerret is a motherf**ker... literally. grin
Real Motherf**key!! cheesy

Ballers is a really great show!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2016
Dygeasy:
Real Motherf**key!! cheesy

Ballers is a really great show!

Ballers is okay, I wouldn't exactly call it great though. It's trying too hard to be like Entourage, and coming up short on many levels. Remove Dwayne Johnson from the cast and watch the show fizzle out like a candle in the wind.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 11:20am On Aug 19, 2016
koice:

Ballers is okay, I wouldn't exactly call it great though. It's trying too hard to be like Entourage, and coming up short on many levels. Remove Dwayne Johnson from the cast and watch the show fizzle out like a candle in the wind.
Right! But I love the message it's passing on. Nothing lasts forever. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GregJo: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
koice:

For golden oldies, classics like those, you gotta go through a medium. The world best TV series & Movies search engine Alluc is where you'd wanna go. You'll practically find any movie or show in their database. All you have to do is type in the name of the movie or show on the searchbox and press go, then choose one of the links from the numerous search results on offer and proceed to the streaming/download page. Best to download with an IDM, but if you don't own a PC, don't worry, Google chrome, CM browser, and UC web mini (fast mode deactivated) work just fine on Android.

The Night Of is an american adaptation of the british original, Criminal Justice. Since I've already watched the later, I don't find the former just as compelling - the element of surprise is gone, I know that Naz is innocent and will be acquitted eventually. Still a solid HBO miniseries all the same. an easy 3 and half stars on the scale of 5 and it ain't even over yet.
thanks for the link & analysis but damn! you just spoiled it!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 20, 2016
GregJo:

thanks for the link & analysis but damn! you just spoiled it!

Eeyaa... pele! embarassed grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 20, 2016
Devious Maids
Mistresses
Suits
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bexceptional9(f): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2016
The following
The fall
The killing (watch if you like series bout genius serial killers)

Into the badlands
Hannibal
Broadchurch
Those who wants to kill
Helix
Agent x
Xiii
Player
Hunters
Moonlight

Brb

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Workaholics
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
REVOLUTION
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bekas(m): 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
MAD MEN season 7

No other show does characters as well as Mad Men did. The invidiual moments characters go through, alone or together are just wonderful and hit you in so many different ways. The show is damn near flawless in every respect. A masterpiece.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
I began to watch the REVOLUTION few days ago its not a new series but the way white people criticised the film mehn I was like are they stupid.... Every body should check it out if u haven't that film will change Ur way of thinking

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Illusioneffect(m), Hecattee(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.