Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505713 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaysalas(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
please guys,i need a working link to download internet download manager. i am either not getting it or getting one that gives me a trial version. kindly help out. any other download manager that allows to queue and download will also be fine.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emmyk(m): 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Power oo. Season 3... About downloading episode 5.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 12:43am On Aug 21, 2016
re watching FRINGE, damn, bishop is killing me grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
@koice & the others

I only downloaded Last Ship S1 ep 1 & 2 BUT it looks like it "may" be a boring series....

I need encouragement on how good thix series (Lash Ship) is so that I can download more.......Also how good is (how to get away with murder)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
The night of is awesome. The murder mystery is on point grin.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
landinfo:
@koice & the others

I only downloaded Last Ship S1 ep 1 & 2 BUT it looks like it "may" be a boring series....

I need encouragement on how good thix series (Lash Ship) is so that I can download more.......Also how good is (how to get away with murder)

The Last Ship is a nice post apocalypse Show centred on an American Navy Ship and crew searching for a cure to a pandemic that wiped out most of the world's populace. It's got some gritty stuff going on, and got dark pretty quickly. Keep calm and press on, the show is well worth the hype.

HTGAWM like the name suggests is has a theme with mystery overtones - the general ambience hints at a psychological journey. Like all Shonda shows, however, the pace is erratic and the intrigue overstated - basically, way too melodramatic. Most people loved that it isn't boring and stick with it, but I don't - the pace and drama of the show ain't realistic to say the least. After watching slow-burning mysteries like And Then There Were None, Criminal Justice, The Fall, The Killing, and presently, The Night Of, I can't help but turn my nose up at the drama queen that is Shonda & her crazy show.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mehn..no series wan do fast complete. angry angry undecided

But sha..Patient Dog eats the fattest bone. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
landinfo:
@koice & the others

The last ship??

U sure gonna enjoy it.. If u even like navy thingy..

You're gonna like it as season 1 runs out.. epi 4,5 ++
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Preacher.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
why is nobody talking about American horror story
fvcking great show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
Marco polo...just finished season 1 at a stretch..how did some peeps here say that it wasn't that good? Its really good..download of season 2 starts tomorrow morning
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
dubylhover:
Marco polo...just finished season 1 at a stretch..how did some peeps here say that it wasn't that good? Its really good..download of season 2 starts tomorrow morning
Still waiting for it to be renewed for a third season make my mind rest.

Make Netflix better no try rubbish. angry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
bykebyke:

Still waiting for it to be renewed for a third season make my mind rest.

Make Netflix better no try rubbish. angry angry

Lol..didnt know it was that good too..I've placed d season 2 on download, when i get to work tomorrow, I'd download with wifi cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
@koice & Lordseyad
Tnx 4 response

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Watching the people vs oj Simpson on fox..its a dope series..Cuba gooding and john travolta..no wrong can b done wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Demmtek(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Has anyone seen grimm or blinspot

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Demmtek(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Marco polo is interesting kublai khan has no heir to the throne the prince is a bastard
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2016
Omar is coming grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2016
cao:
Preacher.
cool cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Franklinezenwa: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2016
Watching Stranger things

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
the get down
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nell2: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
lymelyte:
oh yea. love the series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lexzytee(m): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
D series am watching nw is agent of shield nd my favorite actor is grant ward but I dnt like hw dey take him out of d show but I still like watching it cos of MAY nd DAISY AKA SKYE
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
lymelyte:
Yea it's on point but Nas does some annoying sh1t.

I'm like, is this dude an imbec1le or what?angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nathan for you. this is some funny stuff.
currently on the fifth episode and can't stop laughing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2016

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
SIRcumalot:
Nathan for you.
this is some funny stuff.

currently on the fifth episode and can't stop laughing.

One of the most cringe worthy comedy shows out there. Honestly, I can't fathom how Nathan always manage to keep a straight face, play it cool even at the funniest of scenarios - if I were him, I know I would have visibly stifled a laugh or two in the middle of a funny scene. He deliberately put people in awkward situations and trick em into saying or doing foolish stuffs...

One other show that does this is Impractical Jokers... you should check it out.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bratking:
That's definitely the weight loss episode. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
landinfo:
@koice & the others

Please don't ditch The Last Ship.

I watched the first episode too and dumped it last year cos it seemed boring at first but I spent the last ten months listening to my cuz talk about how dope the series is.

I re-downloaded the whole season one and first eight episodes of season three last month, settled down to it two days ago. I completed season two yesterday and about to start season 3.

Trust me, you'll love it. I don't regret watching it. Lol!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Franklinezenwa:
Watching Stranger things

Top grade
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Casual. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by duduade: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
Demmtek:
Has anyone seen grimm or blinspot

Grimm is nice.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)