Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3518305 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mistakenly tuned to a channel showing The Simpsons.Best mistake I have ever made..Lmao.
grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by femotechno(m): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
landinfo:
@koice & the others

I only downloaded Last Ship S1 ep 1 & 2 BUT it looks like it "may" be a boring series....

I need encouragement on how good thix series (Lash Ship) is so that I can download more.......Also how good is (how to get away with murder)

mehn....the last ship is superb...its one of the movie that makes me cry...u r not gonna regret watching it....its my best show presently on.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 2:28am On Aug 23, 2016
koice:

95% in the list below ain't very "fresh", but well worth your data and time.

Miniseries
- Show Me A Hero
- Angels In America
- Broken Trail
- The Casual Vacancy
- Taken

Sci-Fi
- Flashfoward
- Wonderfall

Cringe Comedy
- Impractical Jokers
- Review
- Nathan For You
- Getting On (UK) & (US)
- Extras

Drama
- Kingdom
- You, Me & The Apocalypse
- Brotherhood
- The Borgias

Thanks G cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 23, 2016
So Preacher season1 don end nobody talk. undecided angry angry grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 23, 2016
bykebyke:
So Preacher season1 don end nobody talk. undecided angry angry grin

We're still in shock.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 4:55am On Aug 23, 2016
koice:

One of the most cringe worthy comedy shows out there. Honestly, I can't fathom how Nathan always manage to keep a straight face, play it cool even at the funniest of scenarios - if I were him, I know I would have visibly stifled a laugh or two in the middle of a funny scene. He deliberately put people in awkward situations and trick em into saying or doing foolish stuffs...

One other show that does this is Impractical Jokers... you should check it out.
keeping a straight face through all his business scheme is Part of why this is so funny.

I got the show off the list you made I'll be checking out the bolded too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:32am On Aug 23, 2016
Marco polo season 2....the things humans do to stay in power
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2016
dubylhover:
Marco polo season 2....the things humans do to stay in power

You got that right, even till this day. The series made me read up about Kublai, and funny thing he was the last real Khagan, after his death it was a steady decline of his empire and eventual capitulation to the Ming dynasty.

All that power struggle to dissipate into history, and then you realize empires will always rise no matter how high and fall for another to rise, no matter how strong, how invincible, how the most denigrating of betrayal may be worth it(presumably) at the time.

Life and many things in it, is transient.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2016
koice:

That's definitely the weight loss episode. grin grin

yeah that's right. it's actually a pretty good business scheme, very effective incentive. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2016
Salsa time! grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:29am On Aug 23, 2016
Vorpal:

You got that right, even till this day. The series made me read up about Kublai, and funny thing he was the last real Khagan, after his death it was a steady decline of his empire and eventual capitulation to the Ming dynasty.

All that power struggle to dissipate into history, and then you realize empires will always rise no matter how high and fall for another to rise, no matter how strong, how invincible, how the most denigrating of betrayal may be worth it(presumably) at the time.

Life and many things in it, is transient.

Yes it still happens to this very time and age..i need to read more about Kublai,meaning all he laboured for didn't actually last
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2016
marco polo

stranger things ...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
Stranger Things.

It's really refreshing watching kids with such amazing acting skills, been a while I saw movies featuring kids.

Love that it's set in the 80's too.

Just can't get enough of Dustin.grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
All these post about " the night of"..it has been placed on download..I hope its as good as it's projected here
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Bratking:
grin grin
SIRcumalot:
Nathan for you.
this is some funny stuff.

currently on the fifth episode and can't stop laughing.
Guys, please the download link will be appreciated!! smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
dubylhover:
All these post about " the night of"..it has been placed on download..I hope its as good as it's projected here
if you are a fan of slowburners, you will love it, to be honest i slept off in the first couple of episodes but its definitely worth the hype.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
freecocoa:
Yea it's on point but Nas does some annoying sh1t.

I'm like, is this dude an imbec1le or what?angry
yea! You're right grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
dubylhover:
dope! You will thank yours stars for ever coming across such tv show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
lymelyte:
yea! You're right grin
One thing though, dude was never a good boy.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 12:36am On Aug 24, 2016
Hueyreckless0007:

Guys, please the download link will be appreciated!! smiley

http://katcr dot to/nathan-for-you-seasons-1-3-t12388246.html
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 12:39am On Aug 24, 2016
Bratking:

http://katcr dot to/nathan-for-you-seasons-1-3-t12388246.html

Thanks smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 2:43am On Aug 24, 2016
Veep
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 3:46am On Aug 24, 2016
freecocoa:
One thing though, dude was never a good boy.grin
i agree but he wasn't all that bad.So from your hunch, do you think he killed the girl?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:35am On Aug 24, 2016
hey guys cant find Wentworth s04E12 on any site.... please can someone provide me with the link? Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2016
lymelyte:
i agree but he wasn't all that bad.So from your hunch, do you think he killed the girl?
Nah, I don't think he did.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
Game of thrones
Vikings
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
hey guys cant find Wentworth s04E12 on any site.... please can someone provide me with the link? Thanks
please annyyonne cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cutesmilez(f): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
"THE LAST SHIP". If u haven't watch this series, the u are missing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
please annyyonne cry
Seen a link,will get banned if I post it.

Antispambot no deh follow me play. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
bykebyke:

Seen a link,will get banned if I post it.

Antispambot no deh follow me play. grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
unlucky you

http://62.210.141.36/dl/4f5ad746eeaf6d

mizzzbeee for you, use uptobox

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.