Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3522925 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
Startup was really good

It left me feeling angry and conflicted at the end which is good

Izzy and co not thinking that the FBI guy was going to screw them again was kinda dump
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
Six Flying Dragons. It's a Korean drama. A masterpiece that's up there with GoT and the likes.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:51am On Sep 20, 2016
Van Helsing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2016
Lucifer
Gotham
The Big Bang theory

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=Odkboy23 post=49513821]Lucifer
Gotham
The Big Bang theory
✔✔✔✔✔

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by anathemiamia(f): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2016
I know i'm really late to this party but whats the big deal about "Breaking Bad"?? I tried to watch it sometime last year, couldnt even finish the first episode and now i binge watched it all weekend, I still dont get the hype. Its ok, yeah but I'm in Season 3 and i cant get over how much i hate Skyler white. Thanks to it being so slow, i gather that she gave all the money to Ted?? I'm not sure i'll finish this. I'll probably just read the story online or something

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by anathemiamia(f): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=kazzonline post=49515627][/quote]

Big Bang Theory S10 has started showing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
anathemiamia:
I know i'm really late to this party but whats the big deal about "Breaking Bad"?? I tried to watch it sometime last year, couldnt even finish the first episode and now i binge watched it all weekend, I still dont get the hype. Its ok, yeah but I'm in Season 3 and i cant get over how much i hate Skyler white. Thanks to it being so slow, i gather that she gave all the money to Ted?? I'm not sure i'll finish this. I'll probably just read the story online or something

It's funny you should hate Skyler, aside from the fact she is a female just like yourself. She is the only sanity that remained in that series till the very end and made sure the lives of her kids are not ruined eventually when her husband is found out.

Keep watching, let's see what you say by season 4. Also Skyler also got death threats because of the character she played in that series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by anathemiamia(f): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Vorpal:

It's funny you should hate Skyler, aside from the fact she is a female just like yourself. She is the only sanity that remained in that series till the very end and made sure the lives of her kids are not ruined eventually when her husband is found out.

Keep watching, let's see what you say by season 4. Also Skyler also got death threats because of the character she played in that series.

Being female doesn't mean I've to accept her actions. Would you support a serial killer for being male? She was a whiny oversexed biish all thru. She played the role like she already knew he was a meth cook. Always had to "wear the pants". Very controlling and fake and intolerant. Bihh please. Moving to Narcos

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
anathemiamia:

Being female doesn't mean I've to accept her actions. Would you support a serial killer for being male? She was a whiny oversexed biish all thru. She played the role like she already knew he was a meth cook. Always had to "wear the pants". Very controlling and fake and intolerant. Bihh please. Moving to Narcos
Am sure Narcos will appeal more to you.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Demmtek(m): 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please anyone seen Grimm when we will the next season6 be out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
anathemiamia:

I just finished the whole thing again after the original run.
The bolded changed so quick after the "I am the one who knocks speech" you go get whiplash
and you start feeling for Skylar.
Nobody should be forced to continue what they are not enjoying but try the fourth season.

I forgot how funny the show could get sometimes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by anathemiamia(f): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I just finished the whole thing again after the original run.
The bolded changed so quick after the "I am the one who knocks speech" you go get whiplash
and you start feeling for Skylar.
Nobody should be forced to continue what they are not enjoying but try the fourth season.

I forgot how funny the show could get sometimes.

Yeah someone talked about that speech on reddit. Shes just sooooooo annoying. Madam morally upright could have an affair? The good & bad line is clearly wherever you decide to draw your own. I'll try and finish it just so i can say i finished it. Feel for Skyler...till then. I'd have had more respect for her if she took the $480k and insisted on a divorce and cut him off. Who needs assassins as dinner guests

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
anathemiamia:

Lol Just wait till they come for u.. na den dem go dey talk say its for intelligent minds,fantastic storyline blah blah blah. I personally enjoyed it (Gustavo Firings was my fav character) but I don't just get why dey feel like its d best thing after APC govt
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
Odkboy23:
its more than perfect.....to be honest the drama started after the first 15 mins, the beginning part was a lil bit boring.
Yeah, you're right! I love Ralph...he's so cute & to top it all, he's from Ghana

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by anathemiamia(f): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
Darey00:

Lol Just wait till they come for u.. na den dem go dey talk say its for intelligent minds,fantastic storyline blah blah blah. I personally enjoyed it (Gustavo Firings was my fav character) but I don't just get why dey feel like its d best thing after APC govt

Lmao. I know. Breaking Bad has a massive fanbase but i prefer Blindspot, How to Get Away with Murder and The 100. these are almost classified as "basic" tv shows compared to Breaking Bad. This your APC govt comparison is perfect grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
Who has seen Victoria? Mehn, i fell in love from the first scene.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
The Reichenberg Fall.

Wow..Benedict Cumberbatch,Take a fücking Bow.
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lucifer.
My Amazon Prime subscription is paying off. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamord(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
Done with Narcos 2 Wow! that guy called pablo!! and to think that it happened in real life ..thats crazy..will watch it over and over again.. for now.. back to power!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
anathemiamia:

Lmao. I know. Breaking Bad has a massive fanbase but i prefer Blindspot, How to Get Away with Murder and The 100. these are almost classified as "basic" tv shows compared to Breaking Bad. This your APC govt comparison is perfect grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Who has seen Victoria? Mehn, i fell in love from the first scene.
i stopped half way of episode 1, is it really worth it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
this new episode of big bang theory is the bomb, really funny

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
Odkboy23:
i stopped half way of episode 1, is it really worth it?
Oh yes! You will love it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Oh yes! You will love it
i will download the remaining episodes this night
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gaxx01(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
Power!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Odkboy23:
i will download the remaining episodes this night
Cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
anathemiamia:

Yeah someone talked about that speech on reddit. Shes just sooooooo annoying. Madam morally upright could have an affair? The good & bad line is clearly wherever you decide to draw your own. I'll try and finish it just so i can say i finished it. Feel for Skyler...till then. I'd have had more respect for her if she took the $480k and insisted on a divorce and cut him off. Who needs assassins as dinner guests
You are already a fan, You just dont know yet.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lmao grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by anathemiamia(f): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
VikingsOO7:

You are already a fan, You just dont know yet.

Haha. I'm not really. She was just so annoying I had to make sure I wasn't the only one that found her annoying
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
anathemiamia:

Haha. I'm not really. She was just so annoying I had to make sure I wasn't the only one that found her annoying
Breaking bad is second only to one series- and that is "LOST".
Its an abormination not to love breaking bad.

For Your own safety, pls dnt say this outside nairaland.
undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Okikiola914(m), nisot14 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.