Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3526065 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2016
veekid:
Are you kidding me?
Season 6 will be the final season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by veekid(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2016
Alfred234:

Season 6 will be the final season
Have you seen tyrant?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2016
veekid:
Have you seen tyrant?
I stopped at Season 3 Episode 2 it's getting boring to me

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 11:06am On Sep 23, 2016
Chibudollar:
Someone must die Sha,,, ahaha
This one is different o I think it's one of the main casts that died
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by veekid(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2016
Alfred234:

I stopped at Season 3 Episode 2 it's getting boring to me
Ohh I see
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2016
veekid:
Ohh I see
it has been cancelled self so I'll just complete Season 3 later
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by veekid(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2016
Alfred234:

it has been cancelled self so I'll just complete Season 3 later
Cancelled? Source or I don't believe it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nathz45: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2016
HeavenlyBang:

Dramafire.org
Myasiantv
#Dramania app
Dramanice

I'd go with if on pc, Dramafire.org 3gp links are good for mobile.
thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
Danhumprey:
Man! The wait is long over! I hope this season will live up to the hype, tho. Already missing Lincoln.
Well, he's now in Blindspot (with a beard)...in fact another dead MCU character is there sef (the DA from Daredevil). So, the show now has 3 MCU actors (the third obviously being Jaimie Alexander AKA Sif).

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Demmtek(m): 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
No one is talking about "gotham " the story of officer jim godin and bruce wayne of batman
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Grey's Anatomy.........i knew Alex's hot temper will surely put him in trouble one day.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
Seriously? Is it that no one is watching "The haves and have nots" tv show? I have been waiting to see who will say something about the show, but it's taking like forever. Pls you guys need to see this show in fact, all shows from Tyler Perry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Seriously? Is it that no one is watching "The haves and have nots" tv show? I have been waiting to see who will say something about the show, but it's taking like forever. Pls you guys need to see this show in fact, all shows from Tyler Perry
I do watch the show, it's very nice... The season finale was crazy can't wait for it to return
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
veekid:
Cancelled? Source or I don't believe it
Google it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
now watching "Queen Sugar"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
Alfred234:

I do watch the show, it's very nice... The season finale was crazy can't wait for it to return
Thank God *dancing*

Oh yeah! So crazy...Catherine nailed it tho she was pushed to the wall.

I felt so bad for Ben...he's such a nice guy. He's madly in love with his family and can do anything for them.

And, the drama Queen? Veronica is so so crazy & annoying.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
Alfred234:
now watching "Queen Sugar"

#TeamSugarQueen

#TylerPerry kiss kiss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DEIFIED(m): 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
Aisha800:
that's the character I dislike. y is the man useless
Yeah, i used to dislike him also from the beginning, especially the way he was sabotaging his children effort to survive. but as the movie progress, i just have to like his character, because he is one of the reason why the series is dope. He got no love for nobody, except himself and his drink. But there was this girl i believ he later genuinely like, but... Well you are still in season three i wouldn't want to spoil it for you.
The Gallagher's.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordsurh: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
The Night Of and Stranger things are the best series now!! GO WATCH IT!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aisha800(f): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
DEIFIED:

Yeah, i used to dislike him also from the beginning, especially the way he was sabotaging his children effort to survive. but as the movie progress, i just have to like his character, because he is one of the reason why the series is dope. He got no love for nobody, except himself and his drink. But there was this girl i believ he later genuinely like, but... Well you are still in season three i wouldn't want to spoil it for you.
The Gallagher's.
. not sure I can like him. his just. crazy, only knows how to drink but the kids they are trying can't cope with that man

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Rosewood.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lordsurh:
The Night Of and Stranger things are the best series now!! GO WATCH IT!!
Later comer, very lovely shows.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mr. Robot.
Waiting to see phase 2...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oisujeh(m): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
Designated Survivor

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olatunji390(m): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
GregJo:
Watching *The Sopranos*

Is it interesting, hope it worth my time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
oisujeh:
Designated Survivor
The first episode was outta this world!

Keifer grin Mr President ... This is gonna be crazy..
Cos it's fuckingg crazy bcoming the world number One all of a sudden. .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Thank God *dancing*

Oh yeah! So crazy...Catherine nailed it tho she was pushed to the wall.

I felt so bad for Ben...he's such a nice guy. He's madly in love with his family and can do anything for them.

And, the drama Queen? Veronica is so so crazy & annoying.
Catherine is badass she's been keeping her cool all this while

Ben is actually cool, only that he can't keep it in his pants unlike David mumu for love... David gets me so mad sometimes

Veronica? Don't even get me started on this one she's just insane the only person that can match up to her insanity is Candice that girl is a piece of work
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Alfred234:
How To Get Away With Murder... This shows keeps getting better I wonder who died tho cry
same here. I just hope it isn't Wes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Notorious, Bull and Designated survivor tv show all started well. They have great hook. You guys should try them out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CSTR2: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
Am I the only person watching outlander?
Dope series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
lafuria1:

Later comer, very lovely shows.
I've seen those series too and I really enjoyed them. Can you recommended any recent series as nice and enthralling as those?

Any other person in the house can help a brother as well.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afrobaby(f): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2016
lymelyte:
same here. I just hope it isn't Wes.

It is either WES or davies's boyfriend for her to be crying so much, tht movie is so tricky, confusing, interesting, it is dope. I need to ask, was it FRank annalise went to meet at the pool side?

Designated survivor is interesting too, personally any keifer movie is interesting to me, I watched his true confession, jusy a season with few episodes and enjoyed it. Seeing nikita and jack in the same series is just blowing my mind off,
Hurray, The blacklist is back, and Redd is hotter than before.
The blindspot is also getting better

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.