Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525699 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pitch tv show is dope! I'm in love already kiss kiss

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
lafuria1:

1. i personally like "sense8", season 1 have been done. season two coming in soon, next year January. Try and check the first two episode and see for yourself.

2. i liked "whispers", had lot of child actors but it was cancelled after the first season. a lot of strange things happened.

I've seen it. I enjoyed it too. Now I know the second season is on its way i'm going to start keeping tabs.
i'll check up on whispers.

Does anyone have an idea about the following series? most of them are new and I wouldn't want to waste my mb.
*designated survivor
*bull
*quarry
*better things
*fleabag
*master of none
*the get down
*the night manager
*american crimes
* american crime story(the people vs ...somebody
*atlanta
*the good wife
*bojack horseman
*high maintenance
*pitch

Any one worth the time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Watching the new show Atlanta. The awkwardness when you didn't know the main character is a famous rapper...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2016
Bobbybube:

I've seen it. I enjoyed it too. Now I know the second season is on its way i'm going to start keeping tabs.

Does anyone have an idea about the following series? most of them are new and I wouldn't want to waste my mb.
*designated survivor
*bull
*quarry
*better things
*fleabag
*master of none
*the get down
*the night manager
*american crimes
* american crime story(the people vs ...somebody
*atlanta
*the good wife
*bojack horseman
*high maintenance
*pitch

Any one worth the time

Watch the designated survivor
The get down is lovely, it's a musical drama, I recommend
Master of none,
It's a comedy series, highly recommend.
Fleabag, don't bother, it's a comedy but I didn't laugh. I will recommend borderline instead.
Not seen others.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2016
Bobbybube:

*designated survivor
*bull
*quarry
*better things
*fleabag
*master of none✅
*the get down✅
*the night manager✅
*american crimes
* american crime story(the people vs ...somebody ✅
*atlanta
*the good wife
*bojack horseman
*high maintenance
*pitch

Any one worth the time
Haven't seen the rest.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 27, 2016
Just finished watching the first episode of....

Now I know why it wanted to finish all the awards at the Emmys. grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2016
Quantico season 2.though ep01 was somehow but hopefully it'll get better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
bykebyke:

Haven't seen the rest.
Aiit.
How dyu rate them. Which one do you recommend??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Bobbybube:

Aiit.
How dyu rate them. Which one do you recommend??
I enjoyed The Get Down,and The Night manager.

You can start with the above-mentioned two.^^
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Treyknowles:
Quantico season 2.though ep01 was somehow but hopefully it'll get better.
Lmao grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
bykebyke:

I enjoyed The Get Down,and The Night manager.

You can start with the above-mentioned two.^^
Thanks man. i'm downloading asap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
lafuria1:

Watch the designated survivor
The get down is lovely, it's a musical drama, I recommend
Master of none,
It's a comedy series, highly recommend.
Fleabag, don't bother, it's a comedy but I didn't laugh. I will recommend borderline instead.
Not seen others.
Thanks.. I'll be checking them out.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DEIFIED(m): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
lafuria1:
Now watching sons of anarchy season 6. i stopped in season 5 for a long time. one of the best shows that hardly get mentions. once had debate among friends on which was better between sons of anarchy and breaking bad.

There will be a sons of anarchy prequel.
Yeah i think its (S.O.N) one of my all time favorite. You will almost be force to tears at some point in this season 6 and the final season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
DEIFIED:

Yeah i think its (S.O.N) one of my all time favorite. You will almost be force to tears at some point in this season 6 and the final season.
I'm Looking forward to the season finale, you right. The death of Opie really pained me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2016
bykebyke:

Me sef go try am this night.
Make I see how far.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
DEIFIED:

season 6 was depressing for me..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
QUEEN SUGAR, so on point grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Quantico season 2 so interesting tongue

Some people will have heart attack o grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cao what's your take on Ash vs Evil dead?

Cause I don't want to be telling myself later that I don't have sense for downloading such a stupid thing. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 2:32am On Sep 29, 2016
Alfred234:
Quantico season 2 so interesting tongue

Some people will have heart attack o grin
interesting? hmmmm I probably saw another Quantico then.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 4:27am On Sep 29, 2016
bykebyke:

Cause I don't want to be telling myself later that I don't have sense for downloading such a stupid thing. grin grin
Ash vs Evil dead is way too fucking good to be on Starz. I never thought I'd see the day where Starz of all places would have good original programming that wasn't nudie softcore shii.t.
I had my doubts until I saw the show. Doesn't miss a beat.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:29am On Sep 29, 2016
bykebyke:

Have seen it...cuba gooding jnr was xcellent smiley

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

Ash vs Evil dead is way too fucking good to be on Starz. I never thought I'd see the day where Starz of all places would have good original programming that wasn't nudie softcore shii.t.
I had my doubts until I saw the show. Doesn't miss a beat.
Okay then.✅✅

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2016
dubylhover:

Have seen it...cuba gooding jnr was xcellent smiley
Yes He is.

With the way he portrays the character,I had to YouTube some clips of OJ.

Instead of the mumu man to use the speed he had and play football,he used it to play handegg.

How won't God punish him? grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2016
Treyknowles:
interesting? hmmmm I probably saw another Quantico then.
Lol I was just looking for trouble but it ain't that bad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osymerga(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2016
Watching "Queen of the South ". Another baddest drug series on air right now.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osymerga(m): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2016
Watching "Queen of the South ". Another baddest drug series on air right now. [color=#000099][/color]

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
bykebyke:

WASTE OF TIME AND MB
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Alfred234:

Lol I was just looking for trouble but it ain't that bad
aiit bro, I hope they get it right.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hooten and the Lady.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
So I'm late but finally got on the Vikings bandwagon, enjoying it thus far. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
freecocoa:
So I'm late but finally got on the Vikings bandwagon, enjoying it thus far. cheesy

smiley thats nice..hope you join the floki bandwagon also..

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: NerdSciBot, stanislaus67(m) and 3 guest(s)