Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504056 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 1:22am On Sep 30, 2016
dubylhover:

smiley thats nice..hope you join the floki bandwagon also..
I doubt that's gon happen, my sister is already making sure of it, as she always reminds me of how "wicked" he'll turn out to be(she just can't seem to keep that part to herself, after promising not to spoil it for me).grin

I'm definitely team Ragnar though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2016
freecocoa:
I doubt that's gon happen, my sister is already making sure of it, as she always reminds me of how "wicked" he'll turn out to be(she just can't seem to keep that part to herself, after promising not to spoil it for me).grin

I'm definitely team Ragnar though.

grin dont worry, youd still like him no matter what..everybody loves ragner but theres dix allure that floki has.it reminds me of t bag..though wicked, but you cant help but to like em

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:02am On Sep 30, 2016
Luke Cage.
The binge watching has begun, see you in 13 hours.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2016
dubylhover:

grin dont worry, youd still like him no matter what..everybody loves ragner but theres dix allure that floki has.it reminds me of t bag..though wicked, but you cant help but to like em
if you say so, though I don't like him now sha, I liked Svein(Earl Haraldson's executioner) they shouldn't have killed him, the man really cracked me up.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2016
Luke Cage.
No school for me tomorrow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 8:46am On Sep 30, 2016
The people vs OJ.

If their ever was a show that lived up to all the hype around it,na this show.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2016
Elparaiso:
Luke Cage.
No school for me tomorrow.
Don't go to school you hear..Be watching TV series.
angry angry

grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2016
bykebyke:

Don't go to school you hear..Be watching TV series.
angry angry

grin

Written like a true Grandpa.
Leave me Jo.

But the show is really nice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 10:38am On Sep 30, 2016
MacGyver (2016 TV series): worst tv pilot show i have seen this year, if you want to be irritated please download it. very silly story line. this tv will surely be cancelled.

thsi year i predicted to myself that limitless and second chance will be cancelled and yeah, both have been cancelled.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2016
freecocoa:
if you say so, though I don't like him now sha, I liked Svein(Earl Haraldson's executioner) they shouldn't have killed him, the man really cracked me up.grin

Lol..yea he had that bit of weird humour in him...just keep onwatching, youd love it more
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
How to get away with murder cool
Now watching "Impastor"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
dubylhover:

Lol..yea he had that bit of weird humour in him...just keep onwatching, youd love it more
Would do.wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hilarious

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
So if Connor is dead, I'm no longer watching htgawm. sad

What am I even saying? They prolly won't reveal who died till towards the end of the season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
freecocoa:
So if Connor is dead, I'm no longer watching htgawm. sad

What am I even saying? They prolly won't reveal who died till towards the end of the season.
They said they can't tell us who is dead but every week we will find out who is not... So for now we know that Oliver is not dead but I think it's Nate or Frank that died.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
Cao & TPTB i've been getting banned for the past three days in the Gaming section here and now here sad

Pls epp me!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lana1:
Cao & TPTB i've been getting banned for the past three days in the Gaming section here and now here sad

Pls epp me!!
Sorted.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
cao:

Sorted.
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
The blacklist season 4 episode 2, Raymond reddington, what he did at the end, I paused for two minutes like wow.

"You presumed to decide what was best for me, Even if I resolved the anger, the pain you caused, I can’t trust you. Ever. I’m standing before a stranger.” - Red

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
The Shannara Chronicles.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by haby2009: 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
The exorcist

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:39am On Oct 01, 2016
Quarry me likey cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 6:39am On Oct 01, 2016
lafuria1:
The blacklist season 4 episode 2, Raymond reddington, what he did at the end, I paused for two minutes like wow.

"You presumed to decide what was best for me, Even if I resolved the anger, the pain you caused, I can’t trust you. Ever. I’m standing before a stranger.” - Red

I kinda saw it coming. Remember Mr. Kaplan inferred it earlier in the episode.
Red knows what he needs to do, but am not here to make him feel better about it. Am not here to make anyone of you feel better . Mr Kaplan to Tom
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 7:58am On Oct 01, 2016
Kurupt01:

I kinda saw it coming. Remember Mr. Kaplan inferred it earlier in the episode.
Red knows what he needs to do, but am not here to make him feel better about it. Am not here to make anyone of you feel better . Mr Kaplan to Tom
Agreed, just felt Mr Kaplan made compelling appeal that any sane human can forgive to. But of course, she ain't dead, she knowing Red in and out, would be intresting what she plans because red won't see it coming at all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 11:31am On Oct 01, 2016
lafuria1:

Agreed, just felt Mr Kaplan made compelling appeal that any sane human can forgive to. But of course, she ain't dead, she knowing Red in and out, would be intresting what she plans because red won't see it coming at all.

Seriously at some point I was really hoping Red would spare her, I can't wait to see what she eventually does. That would be the hook for the season

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
dubylhover:

Is it back
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
MuhdG:

Is it back

I dont think so..anxiously waiting, but meanwhile im keeping busy with black sails. ..its really good..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IMABEN(m): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
lafuria1:

.... He shot Kate
I bet she didn't die....
E03 Would tell
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
Queen Sugar This is us

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FrancisAdl(m): 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
Daredevil continues in 2018 embarassed embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
IMABEN:

.... He shot Kate
I bet she didn't die....
E03 Would tell
She didn't, we saw a sneak peek of her moving her hand
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
dl dot fardadownload dot net not working again

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.