Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525840 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stillondmatter: 1:03am On Dec 22, 2016
paradigmshift:

atlantis
thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khattab008: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2016
paradigmshift:

you bam jor..
u fit help me with any dope series

Depends on the type of series you enjoy, you can checkout Berlin station though, it's okay.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2016
jaylicioussss:
Remember they adopted the black child because they lost their own child, people tend to try to fill the space a lost has created by getting something resembling to the what they lost. So yea the circumstance at which they adopted the child is just as real. As for the timing, other episodes showed the challenges they faced raising a black kid in a white family, because it wasn't the commonest sight as at that time. This is us to me is one of the best thing to have happened to television.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newmovies: 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Just starter Watching Vikings on youWatch.pro again, this series rocks!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ragnar is about to exit the stage.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
kingsilly:
This Is Us
Till next year, done with the 10episode for this year
Very good tv series
Bykebyke you don see am
yea .. Very inspiring
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
who has seen Second chance?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nobody should ever waste their precious time to download a 55mb series called The deleted

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:29am On Dec 23, 2016
Crazyhead.
Nigerian Netflix FTW!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 3:39am On Dec 23, 2016
landinfo:

Nobody should ever waste their precious time to download a 55mb series called The deleted

I hope you deleted it? grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 7:45am On Dec 23, 2016
Elparaiso:

I hope you deleted it? grin grin grin
Mbok, I still never delete am but soon

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khattab008: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2016
This girl sef.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newmovies: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2016
The Grand Tour, it never gets old, glad they are back!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2016
I just finished watching LUKE CAGE. It was fun watching...

But LUE CAGE has got to be the weakest super hero i have ever watched on TV. He's like Tony Umez.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Westworld. Maeve is Bae.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Westworld

episode 1 looked promising.
episode 2 was less than promising.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sirchris4u(m): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
Who has seen THE OA, wow any master piece from Netflix .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RoyalPhoenix(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
who is following the 100? I just watched d thriller for season 4 and meeeennnn! it is going to b d bomb.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sense8 Christmas Special

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
UjSizzle:
Westworld

episode 1 looked promising.
episode 2 was less than promising.
I don't even understand what is going on. The film looks like something that's suppose to be interesting but after more than 5 episodes, i don't know where the film is heading.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adeyemi0(m): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
khattab008:

Depends on the type of series you enjoy, you can checkout Berlin station though, it's okay.
please suggest Strike Back like series for me.. Thriller,action and shooting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Alfred234:
Sense8 Christmas Special
pls where did you download it from, been looking for it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Afam4eva:

I don't even understand what is going on. The film looks like something that's suppose to be interesting but after more than 5 episodes, i don't know where the film is heading.
Lmao!
The concept is different and requires a bit more attention than regular series.
I'm down to the 7th episode and really curious.

It's a themed park filled with AIs who are supposed to function within a loop (their individual storyline).
But something is changing. The AIs are remembering things they shouldn't. Some are starting to function outside their loop-- rewriting their own story. Pay attention to Maeve and the other girl. The robots are becoming smarter and more human than they were designed to be.
But all these also points to the possibility of something else happening underground. Someone could be messing with the original design of the AIs; talking to them and making them act/see/do things they weren't designed to. It could be Arnold, one of the founding partners. Or Arnold could really be dead and someone else within the system is trying to shut it down.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 3:43am On Dec 25, 2016
UjSizzle:

Lmao!

It's a themed park filled with AIs who are supposed to function within a loop (their individual storyline).
But something is changing. The AIs are remembering things they shouldn't. Some are starting to function outside their loop-- rewriting their own story. Pay attention to Maeve and the other girl. The robots are becoming smarter and more human than they were designed to be.
But all these also points to the possibility of something else happening underground. Someone could be messing with the original design of the AIs; talking to them and making them act/see/do things they weren't designed to. It could be Arnold, one of the founding partners. Or Arnold could really be dead and someone else within the system is trying to shut it down.

Really great reading your analysis from your 7-episode understanding. When you are both done, you will love and adore WESTWORLD!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 6:36am On Dec 25, 2016
UjSizzle:

Lmao!

I think i understand it up to this point. My only concern is the way they keep switching characters.

Let me continue watching sha...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trixx93(f): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2016
R2bees:
who has seen Second chance?
It's good tho.. will rate it 5/10 But it was canceled after the first season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trixx93(f): 10:06am On Dec 25, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
Ah Atlanta

I like this TV series oo... Most pple are saying it's boring but the series is not for everybody shaa..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by justpeehay(m): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Banshee is not bad at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: drisham(m) and 2 guest(s)