Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,306 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3524955 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
justpeehay:
Banshee is not bad at all
Yeah...Series finished at season 4.
Very interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by softtouch2(m): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
House of Cards... Season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
trixx93:

It's good tho.. will rate it 5/10
But it was canceled after the first season.
like seriously?? wonder why it got cancelled
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Odkboy23:
pls where did you download it from, been looking for it
watchseries dot ag

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
please how do I get subtitles on a movie?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xiexieee(f): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
latest series am watching presently are: pitch vikings empire big bang theory 2 broke girls masters of sex
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
West World is a fantastic series. I would personally rate it a score of 9.5/10

But Episode 10 Na 10/10...Fans were amazed to the turns of events.

It somehow got fortunate to have experienced actors. Every one fully suited to their roles.

From Dr Ford...Bernard....to Clem.

Looking forward to season 2.

Clem, everybody wink

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khattab008: 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
Adeyemi0:

please suggest Strike Back like series for me.. Thriller,action and shooting.

Have you watched THE UNIT?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamDejman(m): 1:01am On Dec 26, 2016
R2bees:

addic7ed.com

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kronical(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2016
R2bees:
If you are using android, just download Mxplayer.. When you open a series movie with Mxplayer, pause the movie, click on the three dotted icon at the top right of the app, then click on subtitles, then click get subtitles online, tick on the search box and search the episode in this format:

Suits s01e01

I used suits series as an example.. You just replace it with the name of the movie you re watching..

The 's stands for season while the 'e stands for episode.. Just make sure that the season and the episode matches the one you are currently watching,.

After that, it will show you options to download from, select any of them and click download.. It's just kilobytes probably around 60kb..

That's all bro..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2016
Kronical:

If you are using android, just download Mxplayer.. When you open a series movie with Mxplayer, pause the movie, click on the three dotted icon at the top right of the app, then click on subtitles, then click get subtitles online, tick on the search box and search the episode in this format:

Suits s01e01

I used suits series as an example.. You just replace it with the name of the movie you re watching..

The 's stands for season while the 'e stands for episode.. Just make sure that the season and the episode matches the one you are currently watching,.

After that, it will show you options to download from, select any of them and click download.. It's just kilobytes probably around 60kb..

That's all bro..
thanks bro..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2016
This "WestWorld" dey make brain gan. Even though i don't understand 100% of the lot, it's a fantastic series and a lot of work must have gone into it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Has anybody watched The OA

cao watch it now.....I want someone i can discuss it with

Its on Netflix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
sirchris4u:
Who has seen THE OA, wow any master piece from Netflix .

I'm still not sure if i love or like the show

The dance thing was a bit annoying but i had to clap at that last scene

How she kept reminding everyone she was the OA was kinda annoying too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
Alfred234:
Sense8 Christmas Special

Meh......Wasnt as good as i thought it will be

Why did they replace my man Capheus?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
mkmyers45:
Has anybody watched The OA

cao watch it now.....I want someone i can discuss it with

Its on Netflix
I know, but I'm in Naij, I no wan finish my parents' internet, I no want wahala.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
Someone just compared mumu Lucious Lyon to main man Underwood. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

The only reason I'm not in chains right now at Kiri Kiri is because the person told me through WhatsApp. grin grin

I swear to God I will leave his jaw spinning when I see him. angry angry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
bykebyke:
Someone just compared mumu Lucious Lyon to main man Underwood. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

The only reason I'm not in chains right now at Kiri Kiri is because the person told me through WhatsApp. grin grin

bykebyke:

lol, even little finger too much for that mumu talk less of fearless Frankie....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adeyemi0(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
khattab008:

Have you watched THE UNIT?
Thanks bro.. I will check that out.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
bykebyke:

And you couldn't send an internet virus? You fall my hand.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
cao:

I know, but I'm in Naij, I no wan finish my parents' internet, I no want wahala.
if you have airtel you can get 2gb for 250....midnight use though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boring: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

Never new it was this good. A-list actors init and all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DEIFIED(m): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
bykebyke:

Nah wah for some people ooh. That lyon character nah evwn vex me pass for that series, wey make me abandon am.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adeyemi0(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Alfred234:
watchseries dot ag
please how do you download from the site?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Wefundafrica: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hello
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
homeland S5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oisujeh(m): 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
mkmyers45:

Meh......Wasnt as good as i thought it will be

Why did they replace my man Capheus?
There was a rumor that he was transphobic. Which I doubt anyway
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Abbeyunique2(m): 3:42am On Dec 27, 2016
xiexieee:
latest series am watching presently are: pitch vikings empire big bang theory 2 broke girls masters of sex
Bill Masters and Virginia Johnson. Very educative series

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 7:21am On Dec 27, 2016
Currently enjoying shooter

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CltrAltDelicious(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2016
bykebyke:

Thunder wey go fire dah person jst renew em gym subscription

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2016
oisujeh:

There was a rumor that he was transphobic. Which I doubt anyway
I highly doubt that its true.....I saw Jamie's tweets and she's a coward and a bad person who starting all these rumours.....The new Capheus sucks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2016
Who knows the website one can download series by Tyler Perry?

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread