Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503956 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
This march is "bombarded" oh....

Designated survivor returns
Into the badlands returns
Empire returns
The last man on earth returns
Originals returns
Vampire dairies ends.....
Other series also resume......

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
APB grin grin grin grin grin...........Reeves be killing me grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
finalmente terminado Narcos y fue genial en general. Todavía no me gusta. y es aún más frustrante que tengo que sentarse a través de la temporada 2.

For all those Narcos lovers.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
We get to know Wu killed wes tomorrow, can't wait
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
THE MICK funny series make una check am out.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Designated survivor returns Into the badlands returns Empire returns The last man on earth returns Originals returns Vampire dairies ends..... Other series also resume......
Into the Badlands, its been long

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
skitkid2:
I only watched 4episodes in season 1 and I STOPPED!
Chai!! No wonder!! My brother you need to follow that series. So interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Designated survivor returns Into the badlands returns Empire returns The last man on earth returns Originals returns Vampire dairies ends..... Other series also resume......
I just can't wait
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by gr8eminent(m): 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
24 legacy episode 4 is out great movie

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2017
MayElEvEn:
Chai!!! I freaking miss POI, need to rewatch this sh@#t....

am doing that

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
make I go download legion sef.....the hype is too much
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Issit only me cos i kinda find legion to be weird

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Not impressed so far, Sun dey even enter my eyes for this scene sef. The camera angle terrible......or maybe na pirated copy i download

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
24 Legacy is the Bomb

The following takes place between 12pm-1pm
Events occurred in real time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
"The people we trust the most are people that are best positioned to stab us in the back "

Why the hell would dembe want reddington dead?!

I still can't believe dembe would betray him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
t33why:
Not impressed so far, Sun dey even enter my eyes for this scene sef. The camera angle terrible......or maybe na pirated copy i download

Tz your copy oh....maybe etz pirated...I downloaded the 480p of it.....tz clear....didn't see any sun in the scene.......should b d quality of what you downloaded
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
handelex:
Issit only me cos i kinda find legion to be weird

I found it weird at first....but began to understand it....its the type that you need to be settled to watch....no forwarding @all....be a marvel fan......and clear your brain....

Believe you me......t can be very stressful and confusing to watch....brain-turnaround
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
t33why:
make I go download legion sef.....the hype is too much

9.8/10 on IMDb... Nawa oh.....t will still come down....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Jadonjack:
"The people we trust the most are people that are best positioned to stab us in the back "

Why the hell would dembe want reddington dead?!

I still can't believe dembe would betray him
Well, Av known something like this will eventually happen.. The kind of bond btw the two since the onset.. I know One would kill or hurt the other someday...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dyabman(m): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Designated survivor returns
Into the badlands returns
Empire returns
The last man on earth returns
Originals returns
Vampire dairies ends.....
Other series also resume......

The Strain nko ? Into the badlands returns ! . Sweet !
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
dyabman:

The Strain nko ? Into the badlands returns ! . Sweet !

I no dey follow dah one na....Man gas get limit na grin grin grin

E sweet.....make I (re)consider
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 12:53am On Feb 25, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

9.8/10 on IMDb... Nawa oh.....t will still come down....
Forget imdb abeg, the secret behind the ratings have been exposed. me no longer interested.....my advice for those who are yet to see it
1.wait till the complete s1 is out....or
2.never watch on a weekday, the thing consumes too much space...u need at least 98% free brain memory
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 3:53am On Feb 25, 2017
Lordseyad:
Well, Av known something like this will eventually happen.. The kind of bond btw the two since the onset.. I know One would kill or hurt the other someday...

....and Dembe just killed himself. grin Reddington won't stop until he finds out why he wants him dead.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 4:11am On Feb 25, 2017
t33why:

Forget imdb abeg, the secret behind the ratings have been exposed. me no longer interested.....my advice for those who are yet to see it
2.never watch on a weekday, the thing consumes too much space...u need at least 98% free brain memory
What's the secret
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2017
What motive does laurel's father has to kill wes?! Someone should enlighten me please

Why the hell would laurel's dad want wes dead?!

Did he even know about there romantic relationship?!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2017
t33why:

You damn as hell read my mind.....100% brain capacity... Jeez.....someone can lose his sanity on that oh......seriously
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

You damn as hell read my mind.....100% brain capacity... Jeez.....someone can lose his sanity on that oh......seriously
Believe me LEGION ain't more complicated than WESTWORLD. Infact you'll even need to borrow brain when watching Westworld to grasp the show wella.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Who would u pick to defend u in the court room??

I know Olivia is not really a Legal Practitioner!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lana1:

I'll sleep just fine with Annalise as my attorney..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
handelex:
Believe me LEGION ain't more complicated than WESTWORLD. Infact you'll even need to borrow brain when watching Westworld to grasp the show wella.
Yes, At first I was like, damn, you mean a human being wrote this story.

Last episode 10 season 1 shows a mass genocide of the humans by the #Machines. I Don't know how they will continue.

#Macinestiitakeover
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lana1:

Harvey Bleep..ing spectre

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
HTGAWM Season Finale.. I didn't expect that shocked
Laurel better kill her dad and Denver next season angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.