Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3519106 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:14am On Mar 02, 2017
Finally catching up on Blindspot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 6:17am On Mar 02, 2017
Machini:

Silicon Valley
Atlanta
Brooklyn Nine Nine
The Last Man on Earth.
Thanks.. I've seen silicon valley..

I think I'll like the lasy man on earth
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 02, 2017
Chicago Meds & Designated Survivor
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 7:46am On Mar 02, 2017
BluePearls:
I thought 'Of Kings and Prophets' was discontinued?
I thought so too till I saw the remaining episodes yesterday....and I enjoyed the first two episodes before it was cancelled.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Franklinezenwa: 8:49am On Mar 02, 2017
cao:
Finally catching up on Blindspot.
Nice choice
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moneyallowed(m): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2017
Legion
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 10:50am On Mar 02, 2017
hakeemlyon:
Saw the complete season of Taboo yesterday and I must say it was too good. Jame'S Delaney was a thrill to watch.. Enjoyed every episode. Sad it's only 8 episodes. . Will be starting This is Us today.. Hope it's as good as they say it is..
Welcome to the church of "Hmn! hmmn!" and " I have a use for you".. That nigga nah hannibal and Sherlock in one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
hakeemlyon:
Saw the complete season of Taboo yesterday and I must say it was too good. Jame'S Delaney was a thrill to watch.. Enjoyed every episode. Sad it's only 8 episodes. . Will be starting This is Us today.. Hope it's as good as they say it is..

No, there are two episodes left that will be be released at a later undisclosed date. That series I presume is based on a true story.

@Topic
Billions.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IMABEN(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
Survivor remorse
Power
Ballers
Are the series I await to continue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
Anyone still following Norma and Norman's Bates Motel. The story keeps getting crazier and tasking.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abuhson(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
donjazet:
Guys, please recommend any series that features the White House or any law series. Apart from these:
24 and 24legacy,
suits
house of cards,
HTGAWM,
scandal,
Designeted survivor,
madam secretary
Boston legal.

Please reply.
try these: shooter and madam secretary and thank me later
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
abuhson:

try these: shooter and madam secretary and thank me later
I recommend Shooter, it's a good show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kronical(m): 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
donjazet:
Guys, please recommend any series that features the White House or any law series. Apart from these:
24 and 24legacy,
suits
house of cards,
HTGAWM,
scandal,
Designeted survivor,
madam secretary
Boston legal.

Please reply.

Billions..

The show itself is good.. Bobby Axelrod is one helluva businessman..

"Nobody wants to fight Mike Tyson in his prime.. Bobby Axelrod is Mike Tyson in his prime and I don't wanna face him"..

That's Savage..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kronical(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mutaino7:
Welcome to the church of "Hmn! hmmn!" and " I have a use for you".. That nigga nah hannibal and Sherlock in one.

James Delaney Quotes..

I have a use for you..

People who do not know me soon come to understand that I do not have any sense.. Please do not misunderstand the situation, you send me 12 men, I'll return to you 12 sets of Testicles in a bag and we can watch your little whores devour them together before I chop off your trotters and boil them...

When I met you, you told me that a sheep can be meat or it can be wool..

I'll tell you one thing though.. All the charges brought against me from the East Indian Company will be dropped.. Witnesses Vanish, Testimonies Burn, Demands are met and Pride is swallowed.. When morning becomes afternoon, then, I'll become a free man..

James Keziah Delaney is the king of wordplay and extreme intelligence and Savagery.. He's God, Allah and Buddha all rolled up in one Nigg%r..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mutaino7:
lol.. hmm, that's like my new thing now.. Tom Hardy is crazy.. I knew he was crazy after Mad Max., just didn't know how crazy. his like my favorite actor ryt now.. until the Underwood's return on May 30th which is like forever away. I miss claire so Bad..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Kronical:

James Delaney Quotes..

I have a use for you..

People who do not know me soon come to understand that I do not have any sense.. Please do not misunderstand the situation, you send me 12 men, I'll return to you 12 sets of Testicles in a bag and we can watch your little whores devour them together before I chop off your trotters and boil them...

When I met you, you told me that a sheep can be meat or it can be wool..

I'll tell you one thing though.. All the charges brought against me from the East Indian Company will be dropped.. Witnesses Vanish, Testimonies Burn, Demands are met and Pride is swallowed.. When morning becomes afternoon, then, I'll become a free man..

James Keziah Delaney is the king of wordplay and extreme intelligence and Savagery.. He's God, Allah and Buddha all rolled up in one Nigg%r..
.. People who do not know me soon come to understand that I do not have any sense.. I hard to rewind and watch that scene twice lol... Taboo deserve's an immediate renewal.. they have a lot to show us, Cus I would love to see how he lived in Africa and how he became this strange guy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Blaze it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:10am On Mar 03, 2017
The Expanse. Finally catching up on season 2.
This guy wan kill me with his narration "...some didn't make it...", the tone of this line just kills me grin .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eleshin(m): 12:38am On Mar 03, 2017
This is a good series

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2017
cao:
The Expanse. Finally catching up on season 2.
This guy wan kill me with his narration "...some didn't make it...", the tone of this line just kills me grin .

on Episode 6 of season 2 now. definitely a great show.
gonna start the 3rd book in the series today, 2 books down 4 more to go..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Uziehot(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
try these: shooter and madam secretary and thank me later. Please which site Can I download madam secretary from? Tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adriel39(m): 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
game of thrones season 7
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
adriel39:
game of thrones season 7
lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Anything Is trying to do my reasoning, dey will fail, episode giving a direction of the series, carry episode 4 scatter everything
Back to square 1
Sigh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seunot: 9:19am On Mar 04, 2017
Dalek:

on Episode 6 of season 2 now. definitely a great show.
gonna start the 3rd book in the series today, 2 books down 4 more to go..

For a great show, syfy did a terrible job with advertisements. The God Netflix bought the right for international view, but currently they are not streaming season 2 live.

For those watching the show, season 2 is just the beginning of the massive political upheaval between earth and mars and the resultant space battles.

What I love most about the The expanse is it's realistic depictions of space in relation to other space scifis. There is a beautiful thread for it on reddit, if you're interested, check it out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sajmark(m): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2017
WoundedSoul:
I take it all back. I love T-bag! Really proving useful with him being the only crack head left after John Abruzzi got popped.

I'm currently in season 4!
its late to be watching prison break now...but believe me it is worth all the time and attention you give to it. I really can't wait to start season 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stanley102(m): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hello, any link where I can download Madam secretary?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eleshin(m): 12:50am On Mar 05, 2017
Taken is a good series.

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), oyaskii(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.