Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503860 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dyabman(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

I no dey follow dah one na....Man gas get limit na grin grin grin

E sweet.....make I (re)consider

Very interesting really. I just hope they don't make it so long like walking dead sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jadonjack:
What motive does laurel's father has to kill wes?! Someone should enlighten me please

Why the hell would laurel's dad want wes dead?!

Did he even know about there romantic relationship?!
The Season Finale was a complicated plot for Next Season that involves Mr. Castillo, Dominic & DA Denver.

All your questions will be answered Next Season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
I wish this FX people will just release a complete season of Legion like Netflix would. It's frustrating watching this thing, not understanding what's happening, and waiting for another week to get confused again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lana1:
Who would u pick to defend u in the court room??

I know Olivia is not really a Legal Practitioner!
Harvey Specter!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kronical(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lana1:

Harvey is second to none..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkemma54(m): 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sholws(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2017
My top t.v series I enjoyed watching on the scale of 1-10
Atlanta s01... 8....
viking.... 7...Ragnar died
designated survivor ....9
Westworld ...6
Marco polo....7
Legion.....9
The good fight.....9
Quantico....8
Empire s03.....9
american horror story -s05,s06....8
for anime
berserk s01....8
attack on the titans ....8
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by uncleabbey(m): 10:14am On Feb 26, 2017
Jadonjack:
"The people we trust the most are people that are best positioned to stab us in the back "

Why the hell would dembe want reddington dead?!

I still can't believe dembe would betray him
I still can't rap my head around the fact that Dembe would betray Reddigton. He practically raised him up after he rescued him from the Mombassa cartel. The next person Red love most after Elizabeth is Dembe. My only theory is Mr Kaplan
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Raalsalghul: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
This march is "bombarded" oh....

Designated survivor returns
Into the badlands returns
Empire returns
The last man on earth returns
Originals returns
Vampire dairies ends.....
Other series also resume......
Please give me your details so I can come collect movies from you.
Are you based in Lagos?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
You guys need to drop any series you are currently watching and watch taboo.
I HAVE A USE FOR YOU!!!!!! grin grin cheesy wink wink wink wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lana1:

Mehn!! Annalise is a craziest lawyer, if she won't defend me, no one else will
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
handelex:
Believe me LEGION ain't more complicated than WESTWORLD. Infact you'll even need to borrow brain when watching Westworld to grasp the show wella.

Lol......ion even know which one z worse......I'm following Westworld too na....was following...... 2018......dem try oh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Raalsalghul:

Please give me your details so I can come collect movies from you.
Are you based in Lagos?

...............*******........
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
People ff vampire dairies.... We na have Katherine as the new devil.....watch nd pray
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lana1:

Harvey Specter ooo

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Late post sha
#guess_the_scene

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CICERO09(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2017
harvey and mike are just too smart, ill pick harvey over annalise buh they re both different kind of lawyers harvey take on civil litigation Annalise take on criminal litigants
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kronical(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mutaino7:

Tom Hardy is just a beast in Taboo..

The way he uses the "hmmm" word in response to questions is way too cool..

"I have a Use for You" is his latest.. Whenever he tells you that, you're in deep shii.

"James Keziah Delaney " is a ruthless and intelligent character who's actions are always emotionless.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MayElEvEn(m): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Peeps here complaining about POI season 1 should have patience. The season one served as the introduction to so many big plots in the series as well as interesting characters.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lana1:

Harvey Spectre.

Simply because you do not pay the plumber for banging the pipes, you pay him for knowing where to bang!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Elparaiso:

Harvey Spectre.

Simply because you do not pay the plumber for banging the pipes, you pay him for knowing where to bang!
gbayi, your head is there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Whao whao.Just watched Breaking Bad Season 5 episode 14(ozymandias).Yeah,that old series.Damn 10/10..While i don't draw my inspiration from American series,This is different... Illegal dealings is simply Vanity upon vanity guys. Its funny how a book carelessly left on a W.C could ruin the empire!
Tribute to W.W

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
24 LEGACY EPISODE 5 LOADING
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Mutaino7:

Is it that interesting

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
I can't wait

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dontripsy(m): 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
snezBaba:
Whao whao.Just watched Breaking Bad Season 5 episode 14(ozymandias).Yeah,that old series.Damn 10/10..While i don't draw my inspiration from American series,This is different... Illegal dealings is simply Vanity upon vanity guys. Its funny how a book carelessly left on a W.C could ruin the empire!
Tribute to W.W

the legendary Walter White a.k.a HEISENBERG

MY BEST SERIES EVER
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
snezBaba:
Tribute to W.W
This is the greatest and most unpredictable show ever.

The funny thing is I cant really point out what makes it the best, But its the best show ever!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
skitkid2:

This is the greatest and most unpredictable show ever.

The funny thing is I cant really point out what makes it the best, But its the best show ever!

Sure,but i think what makes it stand out is the Real-life portrayal of the series. No unnecessary Film-tricks and all that bullshïts that don't happen in real life. nothing is left to chance, its purely science.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dontripsy:

the legendary Walter White a.k.a HEISENBERG

MY BEST SERIES EVER
Legendary!!....The Transformation of that man is the realest that can happen to any man

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WoundedSoul: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
I take it all back. I love T-bag! Really proving useful with him being the only crack head left after John Abruzzi got popped.

I'm currently in season 4!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: superfelix and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.