Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3522390 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 3:03am On Mar 05, 2017
adriel39:
game of thrones season 7

Please, where did you buy your time machine? Do they do repairs? Mine is currently faulty.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by larpah(m): 7:21am On Mar 05, 2017
Elparaiso:

Please, where did you buy your time machine? Do they do repairs? Mine is currently faulty.
now, this is epic

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2017
Elparaiso:

He is probably the DISK person. .....you know how Watching series from pirated disks can be.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CltrAltDelicious(m): 11:31am On Mar 05, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

He is probably the DISK person. .....you know how Watching series from pirated disks can be.
Alaba no dey carry last cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CltrAltDelicious(m): 11:32am On Mar 05, 2017
Taboo cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AikayDaWrapper(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2017
Legion and The Expanse
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
CltrAltDelicious:

Alaba no dey carry last cheesy

Nah so

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
good day guy's. please I need a site I can Download emerald city.. thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by uncleabbey(m): 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
I knew Adrian chase was prometheus
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
The thing is ,Living with a mad man makes you half of a mad man
grin loving this small s.mall .. lemme dwnld the 2nd episode

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
uncleabbey:
I knew Adrian chase was prometheus

Swear say you know
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by uncleabbey(m): 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
Elparaiso:

Swear say you know
It was too obvious nah
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
uncleabbey:

It was too obvious nah

Really? It was a surprise to me sha. Maybe because I don't really follow the show anymore.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ipledge10(m): 1:18am On Mar 06, 2017
Who can suggest a nice tv show for me?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 8:23am On Mar 06, 2017
Lordseyad:
The thing is ,Living with a mad man makes you half of a mad man
grin loving this small s.mall .. lemme dwnld the 2nd episode
me too, I just started it yesterday and I'm loving it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Feleezy(m): 8:56am On Mar 06, 2017
Odkboy23:
me too, I just started it yesterday and I'm loving it.
What series are you guys referring to?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2017
Feleezy:
What series are you guys referring to?
Taboo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2017
Odkboy23:
Taboo
Odkboy23 I have a use for you, just go and watch Taboo and report back.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
seems many here watch alot of boring stuffs. i would recommend the 100, revenge, nikita, 24 legacy, dark matter, arrow, legends of tomorrow, the last ship, last resort, homeland to anyone who wants to see some real action and interesting stuff. by the way i dont do series set in the 90's, it can never be like the modern day series setting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
I hope Taboo is worth the hype.. .......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
prettyboi1989:
seems many here watch alot of boring stuffs. i would recommend the 100, revenge, nikita, 24 legacy, dark matter, arrow, legends of tomorrow, the last ship, last resort, homeland to anyone who wants to see some real action and interesting stuff. by the way i dont do series set in the 90's, it can never be like the modern day series setting

So you think *those* here don't watch these??......BTW.....isnt Nikita done....and Fucking old.....there are billions of series that are far interesting than what you even mentioned...*billions*....and....everything isn't about action,fight,action....

Ur type cannuh watch Mr robot, Suits, Westworld, and other ground breaking psychological thrillers.....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
Westworld is crazy. ........# when man becomes God.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
handelex:
Odkboy23 I have a use for you, just go and watch Taboo and report back.
no wahala
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

So you think *those* here don't watch these??......BTW.....isnt Nikita done....and Fucking old.....there are billions of series that are far interesting than what you even mentioned...*billions*....and....everything isn't about action,fight,action....

Ur type cannuh watch Mr robot, Suits, Westworld, and other ground breaking psychological thrillers.....
are u sure bout dat? cos m midway into suits. i cant watch mr robot, its nt my kind of thing evn from the trailer i can tell how boring it will be. if u think all i watch is abt action and fight, think again cos i completed pretty little liars from season 1 to 7 which is yet to reach its season finale. then again, devious maids, single ladies, orphan black, entourage are part of non fighting interesting series i have watchd. the bottom line is i dont do boring shows.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
eleshin:
Taken is a good series.
Yep. Episode 1 was good. Plot was sloppy at first but made sense towards the end. And his sister was fine. smiley T'was a gooddamn shame we only got to see her for like 10 mins. sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
prettyboi1989:
Dark Matter Is Amazing...Cant Wait For Season 3 To Start In June/july.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dontripsy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Patiently waiting for 24legacy episode 6
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2017

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Treyknowles:
Dark Matter Is Amazing...Cant Wait For Season 3 To Start In June/july.
that chinko guy just sly everybody by stealing the blink drive, its so annoying
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
prettyboi1989:

that chinko guy just sly everybody by stealing the blink drive, its so annoying
That Guy Is Insane Jare,where They Ended That Season 2 No Good At All...I Pray 2 Survives The Blast
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Treyknowles:
That Guy Is Insane Jare,where They Ended That Season 2 No Good At All...I Pray 2 Survives The Blast
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oh my God! Donna is too awesome. Ah mean! Can any one person really be this awesome??

This scene got me like shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)