Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3529802 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kachi7021(m): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
sirchris4u:
The widow in into the badlands is a bad ass.. Love her die. So this man actually killed his son.

Her k.o is out of this world
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
Into the badlands,
I must say am shocked veil killed egar
The widow is badass, why she decided to spare the chinko baroness i don't understand
The man in the wheel shows disability doesn't mean incapability
He was always underestimated

Quinn doesn’t have to kill his son, and ryder is a coward, see the way he was running... He should at least fight like a man

Prolly sunny will join the widows camp, then the widow will be the most powerful in the badlands

Billions latest episode was superdope,
Axe nailed it on the head, that was a knock out... He practically buried chuck Rhodes

Chuck has everything going for him, with jack foley behind him, he looks unstoppable
But his wife affair may cost him,

Axe is in deep shit, he is actually more vulnerable than ever... Chuck is right bout that
And his enemies count is increasing the more
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
Stegomiah:
Into the badlands,
The widow is badass, why she decided to spare the chinko baroness i don't understand

Quinn doesn’t have to kill his son, and ryder is a coward, see the way he was running... He should at least fight like a man

Prolly sunny will join the widows camp, then the widow will be the most powerful in the badlands

Axe nailed it on the head, that was a knock out... He practically buried chuck Rhodes

Chuck has everything going for him, with jack foley behind him, he looks unstoppable

Axe is in deep shit, he is actually more vulnerable than ever... Chuck is right bout that
That waldo Ehn! His wheelchair is an Arsenal on its own cheesy
Can't wait for Quin's brain tumour to relapse, Dude would go Gaga and make sure he goes out with a Bang

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
its been long since I commented here sha..

after all the legion hype, I couldn't go past 3 episodes.. maybe its not for me sha

started taboo yesterday.. dunno wat to expect

reading thru this thread made me realize that I have Been out for long.. soo many new TV series , don't even know which one to download again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 12:25am On Apr 11, 2017
Just finished big little lies smiley

Ed McKenzie is the best actor in the series cool

All the actresses are great kiss

Great show 9.5/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 2:23am On Apr 11, 2017
junnyjake:
I've been following SUITS for a while now, it has been one of my very best series, so sad I'd have to wait months before season 7 is released. Gina Torres (Jessica Pearson's) decision to leave the show really got to me, caz I love her character like crazy.

I also love HOUSE OF CARDS, another great matured series, heard the new season would be out, say next month. Really missing the Underwoods already.

I won't forget to add POWER to the list, that show is another awesome show, it's hitting our screen again this summer. My man Ghost in jail, Tommy out there, let's see how their relationship gets.

I have been following EMPIRE as well, the show seems to have lost its steam from the earlier seasons, whatever went wrong, they just seem to be going back and forth In circles, no more suspense. Just following up on the series to just pass time for some of my favs to come back.

I started with BILLIONS last month, another matured TV series, but they have failed to keep their language under control, this isn't like those college movies, where we hear lots of cuss words. Come on, this is a Wall Street business classic and at such should portray words from the business register. That wags of a guy is one guilty of this nonsense.

And I also think their use of metaphors, similes, hyperboles is a little over the top, you hardly hear a conversation without any one or the combination of the above figures of speech. They should know that their audience is global and not everyone would understand these stuffs and in fact they'd find it complicated.

Do we have any BOONDOCKS fan here, that cartoon was crazy man. Much love for the homophobic and always fun Riley Freeman.

DEVIOUS MAIDS, oh! how old fell in love with that series, too bad it was cancelled. I am yet to come across any American comedy series that is in same league as the devious maids. The casting was perfect, all the characters were brilliant, and with each episode there's something to laugh about.

I've watched couple of American comedy movies and I can see that they over-try to be funny and in the end I find no amusement in it. Devious Maids seems to be different, there's comedy in their dialogues, they do this without coming across as awkward.

I loved Adrian, always schemy, just like me lol, a step ahead of you. Genevive, so sweet, spoilt, beautiful and a blend of innocence to the mix. Rosie, I love her Mexican accent, naive and sweet, you never expect her to be as intelligent as she really is.

And PRISON BREAK is back, just watched the first episode, great! I think Ortiz was tryna show his brother something on his palm, he just couldn't see it.

And what's this noise about BIG LITTLE LIES? Haven't seen it.

I am going to go for the billions...because all the movies u mentioned excluding devious maid are my best...seems the two of us lookout for d same thing in movies

and I hope I don't get disappointed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 8:37am On Apr 11, 2017
Stegomiah:
Into the badlands,

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2017
Stegomiah:
Into the badlands,

lol I was laughing my ass off wen I saw Ryder running grin, i mean who does dat..... He actually left his wife shocked he's father didn't hv to kill him, he's just too cold nd he will probably die soon....
Now dat veil killed Mr nice Edgar at least she will know dat nobody enjoys killing wink
I'm so in love with the widow, she deserves to rule the badlands, her team is dope
BTW Waldo God dat man is a BADASS
NICE episode really, impressive!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:46am On Apr 11, 2017
thenny312:
lol I was laughing my ass off wen I saw Ryder running grin, i mean who does dat..... He actually left his wife shocked he's father didn't hv to kill him, he's just too cold nd he will probably die soon....
Now dat veil killed Mr nice Edgar at least she will know dat nobody enjoys killing wink
I'm so in love with the widow, she deserves to rule the badlands, her team is dope
BTW Waldo God dat man is a BADASS
NICE episode really, impressive!

sunny is the only person that can take widow...

when I mean take....una know wetin a mean na.....

and maybe Quinn...

buh Quinn na devil.....his son......kukuma banish him....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2017
Who's seen Homeland ?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by faruz: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2017
Scorpion is out

Team O'Brian
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bufness(m): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2017
proffnico:
Holds the best anime i've watch till date ... "damn scary
what anime is that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

sunny is the only person that can take widow...

when I mean take....una know wetin a mean na.....

and maybe Quinn...

buh Quinn na devil.....his son......kukuma banish him....
Yes o he Don beat her twice, quinn beat her once too but him headache no allow am kill d woman
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Friedyokes: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2017
Link to attack on titans with subtitles pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Who's seen Homeland ?
rep'ing Saul here. Quin is dead.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by absky5(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2017
A Baron that cannot even fight his father....Is da one a Baron....RYDER IS an embarssment

Widow....Well, I'll admit she's a badass......Na only QUINN AND SUNNY fit take her on for now.....

Waldo.....Na God save him Sha cos if Tilda did not appear the man for don die....Tho, he's good Sha but I don't think he was underestimated because almost every one in the Badlands know who he is and what he's capable of....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2017
thenny312:
Yes o he Don beat her twice, quinn beat her once too but him headache no allow am kill d woman

Veil is wicked tho....she no tell am say e get tumor.......abi brain ish
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dotng: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2017
snezBaba:
TWD and GOT fans abeg I'm arguing with a friend.
Who's more cruel. Negan or Ramsay Bolton.
Me thinks Negan though.....Just saying
Which series is TWD?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by faruz: 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
Dotng:

Which series is TWD?
The walking Dead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
Training day seems to be making sense.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
Dotng:

Which series is TWD?
o dayan mọ ? O mọ The Walking dead shocked
Don't do that again o angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Veil is wicked tho....she no tell am say e get tumor.......abi brain ish
lol I think she saved him cos she needed someone to protect she nd her then unborn child...... I wonder what quinn will do to her when she gets back
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
snezBaba:
omo ramsay is a learner near negan kia that man is pure evil..... Glenn's death is just too harsh and unexpected cry
Negan bludgeon people's head with a baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire even named it Lucille, I mean who does that, he broke rick too lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
thenny312:
lol I think she saved him cos she needed someone to protect she nd her then unborn child...... I wonder what quinn will do to her when she gets back

Yes,she tried to escape but he won't hurt her....he's alive bcus of her......and for the sake of the child......

He cannot....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Yes,she tried to escape but he won't hurt her....he's alive bcus of her......and for the sake of the child......

He cannot....
story....... He slaughtered he's own son in cold blood, I wouldn't trust him if I were u grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
thenny312:
story....... He slaughtered he's own son in cold blood, I wouldn't trust him if I were u grin

Lol....that's what's bothering me too oh....

He'll forgive her...and deyll relocate to his house na.....he has taken back his empire grin grin

Hasn't he? undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rick9(m): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Empire & Once Upon A Time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kachi7021(m): 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
thenny312:
omo ramsay is a learner near negan kia that man is pure evil..... Glenn's death is just too harsh and unexpected cry
Negan bludgeon people's head with a baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire even named it Lucille, I mean who does that, he broke rick too lipsrsealed

Not true.. Ramsay is more sadistic than Negan. Someone who fed a pregnant woman to his dogs..had teon greyjoy castrated ...Negan is good where this guy is
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by absky5(m): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
thenny312:
he didn't kill Gabriel when he tried to escape na...... Somehow, he's changed a lil bit..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
snezBaba:
Ramsay is too cruel
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
Singapore1:

Ramsay is too cruel
Erhm, just watch walking dead season 7 episode 1 cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.