Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3508805 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
snezBaba:

Erhm, just watch walking dead season 7 episode 1 cry
I have watched it.. Ramsay is too cruel
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
kachi7021:

Not true.. Ramsay is more sadistic than Negan. Someone who fed a pregnant woman to his dogs..had teon greyjoy castrated ...Negan is good where this guy is
pregnant woman ke? it was his step mum and step bro, but it was still very cruel sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Singapore1:

I have watched it.. Ramsay is too cruel
if you say so
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
wapadunk:
rep'ing Saul here. Quin is dead.
yeah, he was my fav character. Thats why i haven't started season 6 yet
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Friedyokes:
Link to attack on titans with subtitles pls
here. Episode 1 and 2 out http://m.chia-anime.tv/show/shingeki-no-kyojin-season-2/

Follow this thread for updates on all anime https://www.nairaland.com/3733822/thread-anime-lovers#55473393
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
absky5:
he didn't kill Gabriel when he tried to escape na...... Somehow, he's changed a lil bit..
lol maybe but he won't kill veil sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
kachi7021:

Not true.. Ramsay is more sadistic than Negan. Someone who fed a pregnant woman to his dogs..had teon greyjoy castrated ...Negan is good where this guy is
ramsay is like dat cos of his upbringing being an illegitimate son nd stuff but negan just likes it, u c hw his pple kneel b4 him nd call themselves negan, who does dat for ramsay undecided
Ramsay broke theon greyjoy only
Negan broke all his followers hundreds of pple
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Lol....that's what's bothering me too oh....

He'll forgive her...and deyll relocate to his house na.....he has taken back his empire grin grin

Hasn't he? undecided undecided undecided
he might bring back ryders mom he loves her he was just seduced by jade
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by proffnico(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
bufness:
what anime is that
Shingeki no kyojin .. "Attack on titan" .. You can also check One Punch Man

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Friedyokes: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
proffnico:
Shingeki no kyojin .. "Attack on titan" .. You can also check One Punch Man
production has started of season 2 of one punch man
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dotng: 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
faruz:
The walking Dead
Thanks.
snezBaba:

o dayan mọ ? O mọ The Walking dead shocked
Don't do that again o angry
grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
thenny312:
he might bring back ryders mom he loves her he was just seduced by jade

I pray oh.....he might f**** d living daylight outta jade as punishment for her grin grin grin grin

Lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
Baddestguyp:

I thought so also when Brody died that I wouldn't be able to continue,but I was wrong,it got better
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
Baddestguyp:
He actually died at the end of Season 6
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by proffnico(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
Baddestguyp:
production has started of season 2 of one punch man
Yeah... Can't wait for the season 2 to be released..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
wapadunk:
He actually died at the end of Season 6
tot he died while at the hospital with at the end of season 5 where carrie removed his...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
dubylhover:

I thought so also when Brody died that I wouldn't be able to continue,but I was wrong,it got better
season 3 where brody died was actually my best season. I loved the CIA operations and the clandestine work Saul did there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illuminatus(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Finished Big Little Lies last night. Starting 24 Legacy tonight.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

I pray oh.....he might f**** d living daylight outta jade as punishment for her grin grin grin grin

Lol
lol exactly d quinn I know will do dat
Him go find way to punish d girl sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

sunny is the only person that can take widow...

when I mean take....una know wetin a mean na.....

and maybe Quinn...

buh Quinn na devil.....his son......kukuma banish him....

I think the widow has stepped up,
In episode 1 she singlehandedly killed all those colts

She's a badass now, imagine sunny joining her and that boy with super powers can't recall his name now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
thenny312:
lol I think she saved him cos she needed someone to protect she nd her then unborn child...... I wonder what quinn will do to her when she gets back

Obviously, she would have left
Quinn is already trespassing
Acting like Henry's father and acting all nice to her despite killing her parents
I think he's just holding her as leverage in case sunny returns
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
kachi7021:

This is actually hard to tell
But i will just give it to neegan
Smashing people's brain out, burning one's face with iron, or throwing someone into a hot burning flame
Negan has no conscience.... Both are psychopaths though

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
So am halfway through "13 reasons why" and my eyes are still quite dry. undecided

Let's see how it goes, for the mean time, I reserve my comments.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
StrafordSTONES:

I am going to go for the billions...because all the movies u mentioned excluding devious maid are my best...seems the two of us lookout for d same thing in movies

and I hope I don't get disappointed

yeah, buddy. Nice to meet people I share movie interests with.

My love for Devious Maids, might have been influenced by my history and love for Latina chicks. LOL.

Billions is a great movie, it's about the corruption that goes on in the US stock market. A Wall Street classic. It may bore you if you don't understand what they are talking about, if you've seen the other movies I've mentioned above i'm positive you'd like it.

What's the point of having phuck you money if you can't say phuck you? - Bobby Axel Rod.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Kronical:

Billions is dope.. Bobby Axelrod is sick with punchlines and metaphors.. Wags is another crazy Dude..

"When I pull a deal out of the table, I leave Nagasaki behind"..

Boondocks is one crazy cartoon.. Riley always against any act of snitching.. Huey always a deep thinker.. Grandad and his love for women..

Suits.. I cant wait for season 7..

Just can't wait.

Axe is really something else.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

It ain't noise bro....believe me.....

U just gotta try it....you won't be disappointed.....
BLL is it!
Now, I'm gonna watch it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
Stegomiah:

I think the widow has stepped up,
In episode 1 she singlehandedly killed all those colts

She's a badass now, imagine sunny joining her and that boy with super powers can't recall his name now

You mean M.K

M.K ain't joining no squad...not now@least......

Sunny is coming for veil....so if he has to join widow to get her from Quinn....

I guess he would
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
thenny312:
lol exactly d quinn I know will do dat
Him go find way to punish d girl sha

Nigga wey Neva knack fr like 5-6 months....

No b joke... grin grin grin grin grin......

He'll keep her around......buh she no go dy enjoy dem benefits of baroness again....

He would have killed her....but didn't....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
But even quinn didn't stay behind
He left hurriedly
That ryders wife may later be the baroness just like the widow

Just speculating

Just finished 13 reasons why, the finale make sense
But there were so many questions unanswered

Will there be season 2, cos if there is... Then there must be another 13 reasons ish

Will alex survive?

What is tyler planning?

What's up with sheri, Courtney, zack

Will bryce go to jail?

Jessica finally told her dad bout the rape i guess

Hannahs parent upon listening to the audio, how would they react from then on

Clay is now stone hearted, the tapes really messed him up

Where is justin going to? I feel for the dude though

Who else...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 12:05am On Apr 12, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

You mean M.K

M.K ain't joining no squad...not now@least......

Sunny is coming for veil....so if he has to join widow to get her from Quinn....

I guess he would

M.k loves tilda, they will re-unite at some point, and now he is learning how to control his powers
And he seem to disapprove whatever the master is doing at the place he is now

I just hope season 2 have more than 6 episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:14am On Apr 12, 2017
Stegomiah:

M.k loves tilda, they will re-unite at some point, and now he is learning how to control his powers
And he seem to disapprove whatever the master is doing at the place he is now

I just hope season 2 have more than 6 episodes

Okay...but don't you think the love has faded grin grin

And by the way, it has to be more than 6 episodes.... Wetin dem con dy do since......

It gas be more Dan DAT oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: GrimValor(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.