Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3508844 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
dubylhover:

nothing new,just recycling the same old story,no interesting character..that lead guy is boring as fvck..I miss jack mehn..

I am still wondering what the point of this 24 and prison break remake will be.

One has confirmed my suspicion, the other we will see.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
Vorpal:

I am still wondering what the point of this 24 and prison break remake will be.

One has confirmed my suspicion, the other we will see.....

yea 24 they messed up..but so far so good its been ok @prison break...missed tbag in this episode tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
dubylhover:

nothing new,just recycling the same old story,no interesting character..that lead guy is boring as fvck..I miss jack mehn..

the guy ain't boring abeg. the guy just started and how many episode has e feature in ? jack was in season 1-9 or so and you have to miss him . how I wish Eric Carter in 24legacy is used in 24 from season 1-9 and jack was the one introduced in 24 legacy, you will be the one to scream hey I miss Eric Carter n jack will be boring .he's not boring and for him to be given the role, he has passed the test..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
paradigmshift:

the guy ain't boring abeg. the guy just started and how many episode has e feature in ? jack was in season 1-9 or so and you have to miss him . how I wish Eric Carter in 24legacy is used in 24 from season 1-9 and jack was the one introduced in 24 legacy, you will be the one to scream hey I miss Eric Carter n jack will be boring .he's not boring and for him to be given the role, he has passed the test..

everybody has their preference,right from d 1st scene I saw jack Bauer in season 3,I just loved him..anyways he's always going to b compared with jb,but I stopped at epi 6,I don't think I can continue to use my mb to download that...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sunnymornin1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
dubylhover:

everybody has their preference,right from d 1st scene I saw jack Bauer in season 3,I just loved him..anyways he's always going to b compared with jb,but I stopped at epi 6,I don't think I can continue to use my mb to download that...
before nko! Abi na my MB u wan use download am?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
sunnymornin1:
before nko! Abi na my MB u wan use download am?

of course,if person download,I fit collect..but I'm reserving my mb for prison break,billions and webthworth for now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sunnymornin1(m): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
dubylhover:

of course,if person download,I fit collect..but I'm reserving my mb for prison break,billions and webthworth for now
abeg u get any correct series wey don reach like 3 seasons
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
sunnymornin1:

TRY black sails,its very good..na 4 seasons like .10 episodes each
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by odee36(m): 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
sunnymornin1:

How to get away with murder
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
paradigmshift:

You right
We so used to jack bauer he seems irreplaceable
Eric carter isn't the problem, whoever replaces jack bauer is always gonna face criticism
Same as Chloe
Their looks, gestures, facial expressions, the balls on jack bauer, as in same guy that kidnaps a whole president

Eric carter is trying but it seems like we used to same script, always a mole, always a twist even when you think you seen it all

The last season was better than this though..... I was expecting them to continue from where the Russians captured jack... But then he joined designated survivor cast

Prison break looks more promising to me, it's prison break, there must always be a break from prison... Or what do you guys expect
Was so happy to see sucre again, that is one hell of a buddy
And i want to believe Michael isn't the cold stone killer they assume he is now

Same way am surprise to see fitz shooting someone today.... I was like same fitz acting like the old wald

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
dubylhover:

I don't think he's boring
Although he has this kinda church boy face
He's not the ideal replacement for jack bauer IMO.

He's not badass, although jack bauer can't really be considered a television villain more like a hero.... But he's badass
Just like neegan, like ramsey bolton

I think some characters are made for particular shows
Like, it will be hard to find someone who will act the role better

Walter white is to breaking bad same as jack bauer is to 24, same as M. Scofield to prison break.....

Eric carter is doing fine.... Maybe not the ideal role....
He was more a better fit in straight outta compton
His brother in 24 would have been a better option
That dudes anger and looks mehn... I beht we won't miss jack bauer that much
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3kay945(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
paradigmshift:

episode 2 out..go n download

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by davide470(m): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
I actually like this new guy in 24! Though it is the same ol script of terrorism and all that Osama shii, he is creating a new dimension to it..

Marvel Agents of Shield just got super interesting.. I am pretty sure if they ever go back to the real world, Fitz and Jemma can never be together again.
Stegomiah:

You right
We so used to jack bauer he seems irreplaceable
Eric carter isn't the problem, whoever replaces jack bauer is always gonna face criticism
Same as Chloe
Their looks, gestures, facial expressions, the balls on jack bauer, as in same guy that kidnaps a whole president

Eric carter is trying but it seems like we used to same script, always a mole, always a twist even when you think you seen it all

The last season was better than this though..... I was expecting them to continue from where the Russians captured jack... But then he joined designated survivor cast

Prison break looks more promising to me, it's prison break, there must always be a break from prison... Or what do you guys expect
Was so happy to see sucre again, that is one hell of a buddy
And i want to believe Michael isn't the cold stone killer they assume he is now

Same way am surprise to see fitz shooting someone today.... I was like same fitz acting like the old wald
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Stegomiah:

He's not badass, although jack bauer can't really be considered a television villain more like a hero.... But he's badass

Walter white is to breaking bad same as jack bauer is to 24, same as M. Scofield to prison break.....

yea you got valid points..I agree with the part whr you said any his brother being able to depict d role better.....
truly there can only b one Walter white..

you know Ramsey Bolton initially auditioned for the Jon snow character..

anyways its truly going to b difficult to match jacks exploit....even his quotes are mad mehn..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
homeland is another underrated series that is very good...its also co written by Howard Gordon..who worked on 24 also
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Stegomiah:
Into the badlands,
I must say am shocked veil killed egar
The widow is badass, why she decided to spare the chinko baroness i don't understand
The man in the wheel shows disability doesn't mean incapability
He was always underestimated

Quinn doesn’t have to kill his son, and ryder is a coward, see the way he was running... He should at least fight like a man

Prolly sunny will join the widows camp, then the widow will be the most powerful in the badlands

Billions latest episode was superdope,
Axe nailed it on the head, that was a knock out... He practically buried chuck Rhodes

Chuck has everything going for him, with jack foley behind him, he looks unstoppable
But his wife affair may cost him,

Axe is in deep shit, he is actually more vulnerable than ever... Chuck is right bout that
And his enemies count is increasing the more
I don't think so. It is all part of a big plan. Though,he allowed emotions get the better part of him but I don't see him losing this one.Now he know who is enemies are.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
lymelyte:
I don't think so. It is all part of a big plan. Though,he allowed emotions get the better part of him but I don't see him losing this one.Now he know who is enemies are.
He is scared and doesn't have many friends left
The way he sacked his chief of staff, the doctor was too harsh and it is likey gonna come back to hunt him
But like he said he's always used to him against the world kinda mentality, he will pull through but it won't be that easy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
dubylhover:
homeland is another underrated series that is very good...its also co written by Howard Gordon..who worked on 24 also

Stopped watching homeland after season3 when they killed broody..... I didn't wanna believe he is dead, tot he was the main character.... Read the next season was shit but picked up later the season after
I must admit i miss the lead actress, she's just too good at acting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 12:21am On Apr 13, 2017
StrafordSTONES:

I knew the serie was gonna be good when I saw d other series you had loved: House of cards, suits, prison break...these were specific kinds of series not meant for lovers of action but those intrigued by intelligence

the plot, the characters and diction are way sophisticated

but 4 billions though, there may be terms you ve heard not b4...but I know im gonna learn after seeing it

Yeah, you right about that. I was all for action movies back in the day, they are boring and tiring to me as I've seen some stories recycled, I hardly sit through a whole season of action movies.

I managed to complete the first season of QUANTICO and half way through, I knew I wasn't going to watch the second season. Followed ARROW too, got tired of it when it started getting childish, I knew I was never going to like FLASH too, so I didn't even try to check. Loved REVOLUTION and it was a good thing they cancelled, changing the story theme was a No No for me.

These days I've decided to stick with movies that deals with realities I can relate with. As long as there is Intelligence a bit of humor and realism in totality I'm in.

I'm learning from Billions seriously, I won't lie to you about that, as a business person, the lessons comes in handy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 12:41am On Apr 13, 2017
StrafordSTONES:
sometimes I just wish I can be these characters portrayed in series...the frank underwood, the scofied, the Harvey or Lucious of real life

That's the idea, I am a writer myself and what's obtained with great story lines these days is not just suspense - it transcends suspense, it's more like doing something we've not been paying attention to all these while. Create a character that's successful, rich, powerful, successful. These are some of the things we silently yearn for as individuals, we picture ourselves as these characters and try to compare ourselves with them, what would be our attitude towards others if I was as powerful, influential and rich like these people? (characters in the real sense of it) on the other hand these characters are yearning for a normal life, not having nightmares about horrible choices they've made, not having to choose between themselves and others they've come to love.

We complement each others emptiness and boom a connection is established and we're irredeemably hooked with love and admiration for these characters.

That's just it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by milanseedorf(m): 12:43am On Apr 13, 2017
dubylhover:
Homeland is not underrated. For me its the best terrorism series I have seen.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Manuel2017(m): 6:21am On Apr 13, 2017
Hello guys... Am now on these trend but I think I can get along.

I would love to ask if anyone has watch IRON FIST
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 6:24am On Apr 13, 2017
Stegomiah:

I agree with you.
It's just like getting a replacement for Wolverine and Iron Man.....The replacement would be under so much scrutiny....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:56am On Apr 13, 2017
Stegomiah:

Stopped watching homeland after season3 when they killed broody..... I didn't wanna believe he is dead, tot he was the main character.... Read the next season was shit but picked up later the season after
I must admit i miss the lead actress, she's just too good at acting

yea I thought so also when Brody..but it actually got better,that's when peter Quinn came in..and yes that lead actress is fvcking good at her role..she keeps getting Emmy nominations for that role
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tyche(m): 7:24am On Apr 13, 2017
Methinks Chuk Rhoades has made a very big mistake in his burgeoning political career by taking the game to Axe, imho. Yes Axe is vulnerable at the moment but he is more vulnerable.

Lets see how it plays out. Prison break never disapooints

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obiorathesubtle: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2017
Sometimes I feel Eric carter is a wuss..

Acts too scared a lot of times

For God's sake, he's ex- military, Rangers, squad freaking leader!!

If anyone here is following "Taken", Ragnar's brother,
Rolo is the lead character.. The guy is a badass, and he's only a green beret.. I expect more from Eric carter, sometimes he has the balls.. But the end of Episode 11 where he was shouting like a scared little girl when Almeda came with the clean up team, it really disappointed me..

I know 10 other ex special forces who will take on all four clean up guys, and I won't even mention Jason statham..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2017
paradigmshift:

not tbag o...the writer Name is Paul Scheuring

the original initiator is Dominic Purcell.... that's for this sequel oh...

he brought up the idea....told Wentworth.... they took it to fox....and trust fox na.....

they agreed and began production last year........

FOX is mad walahi
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:25am On Apr 13, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Rolo is the lead character.. The guy is a badass, and he's only a green beret.. I expect more from Eric carter, sometimes he has the balls.. But the end of Episode 11 where he was shouting like a scared little girl when Almeda came with the clean up team, it really disappointed me..

I know 10 other ex special forces who will take on all four clean up guys, and I won't even mention Jason statham..

he's with a girl na....a small child....what if she gets caught in crossfire..... and he won't be focused....

taking out 4 pple with. the girl on his mind again.....

I'm sure if Almeida knows he's doing it for Rebecca....

he'll stand down......

he doesn't even know she has been captured....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

u re not making sense ... u for go act am. the guy passed all the test before they decided to use him so y d bluff

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

the original initiator is Dominic Purcell.... that's for this sequel oh...

he brought up the idea....told Wentworth.... they took it to fox....and trust fox na.....

they agreed and began production last year........

FOX is mad walahi

why is Dominic purcell name not in the list.. I doubt bro ..link if u hve any
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2017
paradigmshift:

why is Dominic purcell name not in the list.. I doubt bro ..link if u hve any
SAMBHOSS:

he's with a girl na....a small child....what if she gets caught in crossfire..... and he won't be focused....

taking out 4 pple with. the girl on his mind again.....

I'm sure if Almeida knows he's doing it for Rebecca....

he'll stand down......

he doesn't even know she has been captured....

Sha Una 2 know say Una dey make noise for both movies and series section thread ehn??

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71