Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505476 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 6:46am On Jul 15, 2014
OITNB OITNB OITNB OITNB OITNB OITNB OITNB
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2014
lepasharon: OITNB OITNB OITNB OITNB OITNB OITNB OITNB

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Currently watching L word. I don't know what took me so long. Freaking epic series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jidobaba(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
Good people, has anyone got Mad Men Seasons 1-5 saved on disk, in Lagos? Pls holla...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nitrogen(m): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

Mr Man, are you ok?

You ban my handle since last year till Oct. 2015.

You're a heartless humanbein.. Who knw whether you will kpai b4 2015.

Werey MOD.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
The mentalist S2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
jidobaba: Good people, has anyone got Mad Men Seasons 1-5 saved on disk, in Lagos? Pls holla...
download
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jidobaba(m): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2014
purplekayc: download
Guy I nor get that kain gigabyte abeg.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

Mr Man, are you ok?

You ban my handle since last year till Oct. 2015.

You're a heartless humanbein.. Who knw whether you will kpai b4 2015.

Werey MOD.

I didnt ban you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nitrogen(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
mkmyers45:

I didnt ban you

Whaoh! Polite and touching.......Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
jidobaba: Guy I nor get that kain gigabyte abeg.
would you prefer to buy apirated copy?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jidobaba(m): 2:26am On Jul 17, 2014
purplekayc: would you prefer to buy apirated copy?
Yes. I asked but it looks like Mad Men aint popular with alaba boys. Is there somewhere in particular I can get the pirated copy?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2014
jidobaba: Yes. I asked but it looks like Mad Men aint popular with alaba boys. Is there somewhere in particular I can get the pirated copy?
there are lots of places .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LONGFELLOW02(m): 6:25am On Jul 18, 2014
mkmyers45:

I didnt ban you

Yoruba adage said "person wey shit na im they 4get,Person wey pack the shit can never forget".

You hv 4get dat you ban my handle in science/tech section. Go nd check.

I dn't knw wat is wrong with NL MOD. You pple will just be forming bado online. . When hackers attack NL y can't you MOD's stop them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LONGFELLOW02(m): 6:27am On Jul 18, 2014
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

all NL MOD's are bonkong. . .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mcleo007(m): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2014
Please anyone with a link love and hip hop Atlanta season 3 ?:
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kfykdot(f): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]i need a 9c series movie †Φ watch but ₪☺ idea ☀f any.but i want smtn like D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ ☀f ARROW.any help ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceman296: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
jidobaba: Yes. I asked but it looks like Mad Men aint popular with alaba boys. Is there somewhere in particular I can get the pirated copy?

It took me quite sometime before I found Mad Men, What I did was instruct 2 or 3 movie vendors to be on the look out. Especially when they go to alaba to stock up their Shop.

Its In the market, you have to Patiently Wait to get it.

Currently On Shameless S3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by HawtMummie(f): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2014
alaura: Devious maids. And I love it, reminds me of desperate house wives. Eva Longoria is d producer

I watched season 1 on dstv,meet show. Is season airing now, day and time pls. Season 1 ended where the maid of that actress character was accosted by the police. I guess deportation things.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
mosho2good: The strain is a new tv series and for those that love the walking dead this is similar to it and it just airing and trust me u gonna love it..

I just downloaded it and watched it. I feel I already know where it is heading to. But let's wait and see.

Spoilers from ep 1

A ghost plane ( ship) almost all dead
An empty crate filled with soil ( we all know who must travel in the soil of his native land)
Take the passenger over the bridge before sunrise... grin

Who can this be?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
Gotta wait a whole year for OITNB ! cry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
Oh , who watches MISTRESSES ? cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Iceman296:
Do you Know Chris Patlow( Marlo's hit man) in The Wire was in 24 S9?? I recently saw his female Compatriot in another Gangster Movie.
Ya.I'm glad he got such good role.

lafuria1:
I'm Nigerian, my alias is the nickname of the Spanish national team (la furia roja-- the red fury). grin

I have included person of interest as one of my top 10 tv series of all time.

Take your time, you will enjoy season three and be prepared for a surprise.

Season four will begin latter in the year in September.
Ok. I so love POI.
S3 E9.Took it personal (don't wanna b a spoiler 4those who're abt 2watch it).Was so devastated lik I was in d finale of breaking bad S5.

Anyway;I took a break&started rewatching OITNB wit wrapped attention&i must say I'm vry engrossed.Nice show. Now dat I'm ok;I'l go back 2it again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
@lafuria1 what's ur other top 9 tv series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
@lafuria1 what's ur other top 9 tv series? Inorder of preference.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceman296: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
JadeWilliam:

Anyway;I took a break&started rewatching OITNB wit wrapped attention&i must say I'm vry engrossed.Nice show. Now dat I'm ok;I'l go back 2it again.

You're back to Orange is the New Black?? Thats nice.

Its currently the Most Sort out series. Just understand each of the character. Done with S1 though, Would Continue S2 After "Shameless"

Have you finished The Walking Dead??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 6:31am On Jul 21, 2014
JadeWilliam: @lafuria1 what's ur other top 9 tv series? Inorder of preference.

1. Breaking bad

2. 24

3. Game of thrones

4. Person of interest

5. Fringe

6. The blacklist

7. Elementary

8. Prison break

9. Leverage.

10. Sleepy hollow

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Iceman296:

You're back to Orange is the New Black?? Thats nice.

Its currently the Most Sort out series. Just understand each of the character. Done with S1 though, Would Continue S2 After "Shameless"

Have you finished The Walking Dead??
Yes dear.Had 2go back 2it cos u actually watched it&now,i'm seriously enjoying it dis tym around. My husbnd stopped in season 4 of Walking dead.I didn't really watch it wit him cos those thngs were creeping me out.Is there a new season?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
lepasharon: Oh , who watches MISTRESSES ? cool
am watching it still in season 2 episode 7
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Odkboy23: am watching it still in season 2 episode 7

Oh hw do you find it? I dont like it again. I dont like how the story is going in season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
LannisterIMP:

Hey pal, long time, good to see you, glad the hack did not throw you off, I just had to get my moniker reg back,

@ topic I am on POWER, EXTANT, and watching POI again... In S2 E18 now and progressing grin.

Missed our S4 GOT (tv spoiler and no spoiler)Thread though.

'What is dead may never die'

Hi pal.I miss our thread so badly.I mourned our GOT thread seriously.So many ppl hav told me that POI is vry interesting.Wil check it out later

Anyway just started Devious maids. Super super hot show.I also got Orphan black&i hope it'l b good too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
i'm washing a phillipine movie titled
"HER MOTHER'S DAUGHTER"

the film wan make me cry o

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: TheStrongest and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.