Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505052 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mcleo007(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Guys, check these new series out;

1. The Strain.
2. Reckless
3. Extant.
4. Crossbones
5. Ray DOnovan S02
6. The Fosters S02

Thank me later!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jidobaba(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Iceman296:

It took me quite sometime before I found Mad Men, What I did was instruct 2 or 3 movie vendors to be on the look out. Especially when they go to alaba to stock up their Shop.

Its In the market, you have to Patiently Wait to get it.

Currently On Shameless S3.
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceman296: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
jidobaba: Thanks

You're welcome Bro.

If you're in Lagos, I could direct you to My Movie vendor. I don't know how he does it. He knows where to get all this scarce series.

I'm currently not in Lagos though but If you are and also interested, Please PM me so I could arrange with him.

Mad men is the only series I could watch again From S1E1 to end without being bored.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceman296: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
JadeWilliam:
Yes dear.Had 2go back 2it cos u actually watched it&now,i'm seriously enjoying it dis tym around. My husbnd stopped in season 4 of Walking dead.I didn't really watch it wit him cos those thngs were creeping me out.Is there a new season?

I'm Glad you're enjoying it. I believe the S2 Of Orange is the new Black is gonna be Interesting even more than the first. I like Red and that Pouseey Character.

As for New series, I'm currently not in to any. I have a Backlog of series which I've been following for years.

The Walking dead S4
Person of Interest S3
24 S8
The Black List S1 (New)
Elementary S3.
Suits S4

I've actually bought them all but Time has been a Major Constraints. If you haven't seen Elementary, you could try it. Its somehow like POI and very smart.

The Walking dead Never creeped me out, I enjoyed the Suspense, the fear and the internal Squabbles the survivors faced. Watching people do everything not to get bitten springs up ones survival instincts. Ask your DH how he rates the series.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kannymoore(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mcleo007: Guys, check these new series out;

1. The Strain
2. Reckless
3. Extant.
4. Crossbones
5. Ray DOnovan S02
6. The Fosters S02

Thank me later!
[color=#000099][/color]

The STRAIN abi??! Aha!.. Now that is a TV Series to watch. I actually opened a fan thread earlier today for its purpose. The storyline na die!.. I SWEAR!!!!!

I'm looking forward to watching Ray Donovan starting from Season 1 later tonight. I feel its gonna be the ish!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 24, 2014
Has anyone watched suits, hannibal or the blacklist ? I don't know which one to watch first. sad

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 24, 2014
adaobi123: Has anyone watched suits, hannibal or the blacklist ? I don't which one to watch first. sad
Yh ive watched suits
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 2:56am On Jul 24, 2014
adaobi123: Has anyone watched suits, hannibal or the blacklist ? I don't which one to watch first. sad
I have watched suits and it's interesting. But i can't compare it to any of the two cos i haven't watched them. But do you like movies about law and the business world? That's what suits is all about.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 24, 2014
runzlord:
Yh ive watched suits

Okay.

Afam4eva:
I have watched suits and it's interesting. But i can't compare it to any of the two cos i haven't watched them. But do you like movies about law and the business world? That's what suits is all about.

Yeah I do. I guess I'll be watching suits then. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
adaobi123: Has anyone watched suits, hannibal or the blacklist ? I don't know which one to watch first. sad

If you are into mystery and horror, then give "Hannibal" a whirl, it's damn good. If you'd rather keep it simple then "Suit" is the right fit, it's hilarious. If you are into drama thrillers (action packed), then "The Blacklist" might appeal to you.

Summary:
-Suits: Comedy, Drama
-Hannibal: Mystery, Horror, Drama
-The Blacklist: Thriller, Political, Mystery, Drama

My personal favorite is "The Blacklist". It's highly entertaining cuz the suspense, drama and action never cease.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Currently dividing my free time between "The Leftovers" and "Black Sails."
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
RayMcBlue: Currently dividing my free time between "The Leftovers" and "Black Sails."
What's the leftovers like? Rate it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
dljbd1:
What's the leftovers like? Rate it

2% of the world populace suddenly vanished into thin air leaving behind their loved ones and friends. This series deals with the life of the "Leftovers" as they try to cope with daily chores without their spouse, sons, daughters, fathers, mothers, aunts, uncles, cousins, and best friends. Basically, it's a Post-Rapture-ish TV Series.

The Show is very interesting once you adapt to the tone and tempo of the storyline. A classic HBO production.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
RayMcBlue:

2% of the world populace suddenly vanished into thin air leaving behind their loved ones and friends. This series deals with the life of the "Leftovers" as they try to cope with daily chores without their spouse, sons,daughters, fathers, mothers, aunts, uncles, cousins, and best friends.

The Show is very interesting once you adapt to the tone and tempo of the storyline. A classic HBO production.
Cool smiley
I've had the episode 1 on my phone for almost 2 weeks now. Let me start it asap!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
RayMcBlue:

If you are into mystery and horror, then give "Hannibal" a whirl, it's damn good. If you'd rather keep it simple then "Suit" is the right fit, it's hilarious. If you are into drama thrillers (action packed), then "The Blacklist" might appeal to you.

Summary:
-Suits: Comedy, Drama
-Hannibal: Mystery, Horror, Drama
-The Blacklist: Thriller, Political, Mystery, Drama

My personal favorite is "The Blacklist". It's highly entertaining cuz the suspense, drama and action never cease.

Thanks for the insight.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
adaobi123:

Thanks for the insight.

No Worries. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceman296: 12:54am On Jul 25, 2014
RayMcBlue: Currently dividing my free time between "The Leftovers" and "Black Sails."

I've Finished Black Sail S1. Its just there, Couldn't even recommend it to anyone here.

I hope the S2 would be Better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 2:53am On Jul 25, 2014
Iceman296:

I've Finished Black Sail S1. Its just there, Couldn't even recommend it to anyone here.

I hope the S2 would be Better.

Loved the show. Compared with "Crossbones", it's more dynamic and authentic and hardly censored since it's of premium cable origin. I love uncensored TV shows as a rule cuz it can get pretty rowdy and crazy in there. Remember "Spartacus?" Well, "Black Sails" is almost as Rowdy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 4:10am On Jul 26, 2014
Watching Jennifer falls....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 5:08am On Jul 26, 2014
Tried watching "Devious Maid" but found it too Telenovela-ish, so I opted instead for "Witches Of East End" Don't like it either, but since it's probably the only show airing right now I haven't either watched or shunned, I'm stuck with it. embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Who watches Hemlock Grove? It seems scary
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soladollar(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Enjoying every moment of falling skies season 4

Dominion is also on (season 1)

Saw crisis a while back

i hope they restart the events o, i really love that series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2014
Decided to give 'white collar' a second chance after struggling to finish season 1. Now watching season 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lenzz(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
lafuria1:

1. Breaking bad

2. 24

3. Game of thrones

4. Person of interest

5. Fringe

6. The blacklist

7. Elementary

8. Prison break

9. Leverage.

10. Sleepy hollow

You should see Scandal. I think it deserves a spot up there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jidobaba(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
Iceman296:

You're welcome Bro.

If you're in Lagos, I could direct you to My Movie vendor. I don't know how he does it. He knows where to get all this scarce series.

I'm currently not in Lagos though but If you are and also interested, Please PM me so I could arrange with him.

Mad men is the only series I could watch again From S1E1 to end without being bored.
Ok. For some reason i havent been allowed to send PMs, kindly mail me on jidobaba at yahoo dot com. Or you could give me your email or a number to call here. I stay around Allen avenue, Ikeja.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
phantomm: house of cards is up there with GOT. get the subtitles so you can pay attention to the conversations.the heights he and his wife are willing to go to,the scheming is what makes it a classic. but from the emotions you are betraying here,you might even be more pissed at the end of season 2. grin grin grin

You are right. I am royally pissed angry What kinda silly writing is this, I hope they meet their match in S3 . Doug Stamper, serves him bloody right!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nomski0(f): 1:13am On Jul 30, 2014

Extant

Dominion

Crossbones

Hit the floor

The Leftovers

The Strain
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nomski0(f): 1:15am On Jul 30, 2014
RayMcBlue: Tried watching "Devious Maid" but found it too Telenovela-ish, so I opted instead for "Witches Of East End" Don't like it either, but since it's probably the only show airing right now I haven't either watched or shunned, I'm stuck with it. embarassed

Witches of East End is a cool show. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 4:40am On Jul 30, 2014
Nomski0:

Witches of East End is a cool show. undecided

It's so-so, nothing spectacular.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by unikdamzel(f): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
Once upon a time

The 100

Believe

The originals
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
Was coming back frm wk d otherday&just at d traffic;a guy selling DVD ran up 2me&was lik "madam U go lik dis film well well"&he showed me "Devious maid".He told me dat women lik it vry well so I decided 2buy it;praying dat it'l play on my dvd.Lo&behold;I got trapped.

I cudn't sleep again til I finished S1&2 lik I was glued 2d tv watching Devious maids&imust say; last wkend was d best wkend eva.Was extremely extremely enjooooooyable 2watch.I loved loved watching Devious maids.I don't knw if anyone has seen it on dis thread but I'l so recommend it 2my frnds anyday anytym.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
In the past wk or 2; I'v managed 2c Orange is the new black S1 whch I extremely enjoyed dis tym around wit wrapped attention. I just finished "The Blacklist" whch I'l say was average 4me but I"l choose Person of interest ova it anytym.

My analysis of The Blacklist is Fringe+The Mentalist+ 24 2deliver "The Blacklist". James Spader in "The Blacklist" reminds me of Dr Walter Bishop in Fringe&Liz (in Blacklist) reminds me of dat female Agent (Liz in Fringe)&Agent Donald reminds me of Fringe's Peter Bishop. Agent Cooper (The Blacklist) reminds me of Daniels (Fringe).
Meanwhile; I thought there'l b somethng abt Liz's husbnd Tom Keen at d season 1 finale of the blacklist

What happened 2Fringe sef.I stopped in Season 5.Was d show cancelled or something?

Then I got Orphan black S1 frm a frnd whch I'm yet 2c but my husbnd has seen it&he said it was average 4him whch I understand cos he's an action-thriller kind of guy&since he finished POI;I'v bn looking 4another series dat'll trap him cos he's obsessed wit work.

Anyway;dats wot I'v bn upto.Wil start Orange is d new black S2 then proceed 2Ophan black S1.

I'm really glad I'm back 2watching series again.There're vry vry good shows out there.

Who has seen CRISIS&The 100? I heard they're so good too.I also wanna try out Downtown Abbey

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Toyade888(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.