Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3514204 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 7:04am On Jul 17, 2017
Dalek:
Cant believe i totally forgot about The Strain.... scary shi.t

rate the series... which is better between the strain and the last ship?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VargasVee(m): 7:11am On Jul 17, 2017
MissCuppy:
What is dead may never die but all men must die grin.

grin grin

You've seen the first episode?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Daeylar(f): 7:13am On Jul 17, 2017
akeeen:
game of thrones ... 1080p 425mb.

*Shoki* ! ! grin

lol, from that site?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2017
VargasVee:

grin grin

You've seen the first episode?
No but will download it midnight. I dunno use my real mb and end up maybe being disappointed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 7:13am On Jul 17, 2017
Daeylar:

lol, from that site?
tfpdl ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VargasVee(m): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2017
MissCuppy:
No but will download it midnight. I dunno use my real mb and end up maybe being disappointed.

Right cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cooljoe(m): 7:22am On Jul 17, 2017
MissCuppy:
O2tvseries.com
caan u send d link pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2017
GOT OH!!!!!!!!!!

500MB 720p x264

damn....everybody just dy download 720p.......

except akeeen angry

na only you dey download 1080p

werey...lol

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 17, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkRebel69: 7:51am On Jul 17, 2017
cao:

As usual, always making a mountain out of an anthill. Unless you've forgotten (or you're being facetious), I don't live in Nigeria. Glasses are glasses, they're a necessity not a luxury.

As usual, always failing to recognize sheer sarcasm even when it went down on her (pun intended). Anyone with a sense of humour would have seen that post for what it is: “a mirthful prodding of your ribs”.
But then again, shame on me for expecting a mechanical robot to apprehend humour (or the attempt at humour).

“Glasses are glasses, they're a necessity, not a luxury”

In the name of whatever god you serve, Cao, please, cultivate some sense of humour! SMH. grin Beyond gender, there's essentially no difference between you and Sheldon Cooper of Big Bang Theory–you both interpret things too literally.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 7:58am On Jul 17, 2017
The winter is here���
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akiiin: 8:02am On Jul 17, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
GOT OH!!!!!!!!!!

500MB 720p x264

damn....everybody just dy download 720p.......

except akeeen angry

na only you dey download 1080p

werey...lol
them ban me.. for just writing 't f p d l'

awom crazy..
if u want 720p x265 .. its 245 MB.. Holla me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akiiin: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2017
Daeylar:

lol, from that site?
my other acct was banned nii

t f p d l .. you know the website right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2017
akiiin:
them ban me.. for just writing 't f p d l'

awom crazy..
if u want 720p x265 .. its 245 MB.. Holla me

lol....chai.....nairaland ehn.......x265 ke??

d 720p I downloaded dinnor okay me...I'm looking for 1080p

btw...Arya is something else
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akiiin: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

t f p d l is having 1080 x265 too.. and its very very clear..

I haven't watched it oo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Asin my brother
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Daeylar(f): 8:15am On Jul 17, 2017
akiiin:
my other acct was banned nii

. you know the website right?

lol, tell the mods, I was banned also
as soon as I posted the site up there this morning. I was banned by the spambots,
I don't even know who freed me, lol, I mailed and asked all the mods, I saw, lol,

they've even uploaded another 1080p this one is 848mb though
yeah I know the site,

I downloaded both the 1080p(430mb) and the 720p, wanted to see the difference,

I really don't understand why people can even post full links, but the name of that website gets you instant ban
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akiiin: 8:17am On Jul 17, 2017
Daeylar:

lol, tell the mods, I was banned also
as soon as I posted the site up there this morning. I was banned by the spambots,
I don't even know who freed me, lol, I mailed and asked all the mods, I saw, lol,

they've even uploaded another 1080p this one is 848mb though
yeah I know the site,

I downloaded both the 1080p(430mb) and the 720p, wanted to see the difference,

I really don't understand why people can even post full links, but the name of that website gets you instant ban
have u watched it?

stupid mods.. every time I write T f p d l. I get banned immediately.. fr 24 hours..

lemme message them self..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2017
No spoilers please!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin..........."spoilers" will be hung upside down by their balls.....i mean it angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2017
Please no GOT spoilers cry

Keep it to yourself

But if you must, always notify at the beginning of your post

Thanks! wink

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2017
akiiin:
have u watched it?

stupid mods.. every time I write T f p d l. I get banned immediately.. fr 24 hours..

lemme message them self..

It's spam bots bro u triggered them with at bolded
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2017
I really wished they released all at once cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akiiin: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2017
Coyotejack:

It's spam bots bro u triggered them with at bolded
OH.
thanks.. will be careful next time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akiiin: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2017
Coyotejack:
I really wished they released all at once cheesy
assuming it was Netflix, na binging things

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 8:28am On Jul 17, 2017
akiiin:
assuming it was Netflix, na binging things

Ah dey tell u Asin back to back to back
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akiiin: 8:30am On Jul 17, 2017
Coyotejack:

Ah dey tell u Asin back to back to back
come see as people dey rave for twitter..

even HBOGo dey crash .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2017
by the way....why download when you can stream i dont fill up my hard disk anymore.
If you are in Lagos,PH or Abuja, get NTEL and stream your tv shows and movies in great quality.
With streamig, you are still essentially "downloading" or using data but you are not stressing your hard drive... cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2017
akiiin:
come see as people dey rave for twitter..

even HBOGo dey crash .

U know say after the hack of SEASON 6 this is officially the most anticipated tv series, for irc channels wey I been dey ,man pple won maad like the whole world was alive from 9pm est up till now. HBO set the bar , never been this excited about a series since breaking bad finale ah swear
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2017
akiiin:
t f p d l is having 1080 x265 too.. and its very very clear..

I haven't watched it oo

is that a site.......nawa oh....dem no ban u again...

dah site mad gan...omo....and tz direct....dem get wella
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Coyotejack:

Asin my brother

I can't wait for her to get to Cersei...

cause she ain't done with the names on her list....

Ser Gregor dey among sef....lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 8:49am On Jul 17, 2017
Which d whole world....dem tel u say na everybody de watch game of thrones ....Its not even d most viewed series sef...just d highest rated series dats all!!!!!
Coyotejack:

U know say after the hack of SEASON 6 this is officially the most anticipated tv series, for irc channels wey I been dey ,man pple won maad like the whole world was alive from 9pm est up till now. HBO set the bar , never been this excited about a series since breaking bad finale ah swear

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akiiin: 8:49am On Jul 17, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

is that a site.......nawa oh....dem no ban u again...

dah site mad gan...omo....and tz direct....dem get wella
yeah.. great website nii

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Speakout03, ositadima1(m), drogba(m), Fabulous0019(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.