Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505109 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Has anyone seen XFiles?...how's d series ....the rating is kul.
x-files is cool and old too. Used to watch it back then with "buffy the vampire slayer" on stv.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
Coyotejack:

Watch it's disturbing yet interesting.

nolite te bastardes carborundorum.

I am watching o, infact just finished that Latin episode. That Ofstephen(Emily) girl sha, she be masochist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

AF ohhh...AF.....

"OMG... I'm fuvked"

gringringrin

bran is no longer bran oh....chai...."chaos is a ladder"......his wisdom is now something else....

and imagine little arya...taking on Brianna....

chai....she "may" take ser Gregor gan

I watched that episode twice and watched some scenes more than I should have....I kinda knew Brienne and Arya were destined to spar each only I didn't Arya had become a proper soldier. It will make my day if she is the one that removes Cersei's head from her neck.....I know I am so bloody macabre in my thoughts grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol...AF mahn...

to me ehn....d only Stark that didn't change iz Sansa.......

d others are very fvcking different now....

Sansa just dey sha.....

Jon Snow......bad guy
Arya...no one
Brandon....3-eyed raven

Actually, Sansa is the most changed. She has gone from innocent and naive princess to defiant and steely lady.....The others just matured, their traits were always evident.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:56am On Aug 08, 2017
akeeen:
boardwalk empire. . how good is the series please?

Shay you've watched peaky blinders?
its like it only that its a bit slow,but its lit AF
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 5:08am On Aug 08, 2017
danduj:
Pablo don die na,wetin they wan do season 3 for again??

The show wasn't really about Pablo

it's always been about the the drug war in Columbia
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 6:26am On Aug 08, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Has anyone seen XFiles?...how's d series ....the rating is kul.

best of the best.. season 1 to 10
Aliens, monsters, freaks.
you will love it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2017
naijababe:

I watched that episode twice and watched some scenes more than I should have....I kinda knew Brienne and Arya were destined to spar each only I didn't Arya had become a proper soldier. It will make my day if she is the one that removes Cersei's head from her neck.....I know I am so bloody macabre in my thoughts grin

lol.....me too oh...I wanted her to go to KL ASAP...

as she changed her destination...I just weak....

gringringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2017
naijababe:

Actually, Sansa is the most changed. She has gone from innocent and naive princess to defiant and steely lady.....The others just matured, their traits were always evident.

lol...she get sense now sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol.....me too oh...I wanted her to go to KL ASAP...

as she changed her destination...I just weak....

gringringrin

You notice Ser Davos just having his Fun this season throwing punch line here and there.. yesterday he corrected Jon Snow grammatical blunder.. using Less in place of Fewer
grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 8:02am On Aug 08, 2017
introvertme:

Shay you've watched peaky blinders?
its like it only that its a bit slow,but its lit AF
already downloading grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LethargiQue: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2017
naijababe:

Arya has always been defiant..

She's badass now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2017
kingsilly:

You notice Ser Davos just having his Fun this season throwing punch line here and there.. yesterday he corrected Jon Snow grammatical blunder.. using Less in place of Fewer
grin grin

lol......baba no see wetin e go do.....e gas be Jon Snow's right hand man....

lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2017
akeeen:
already downloading grin

peaky blinders is that sweet?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

peaky blinders is that sweet?
peaky blinders is AWESOME

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2017
akeeen:
peaky blinders is AWESOME

dey ve reach far?

chai
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

dey ve reach far?

chai
DM dn do s1-3 .. I think s4 is this month..

ns just 6 episodes per season..

buh 50minutes run time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2017
akeeen:
DM dn do s1-3 .. I think s4 is this month..

ns just 6 episodes per season..

buh 50minutes run time

I'm downloading already; D
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

grin happy binging cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

I'm listening to the theme song RN sef..

PS: Make sure you download subtitle..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2017
akeeen:
grin happy binging cheesy

lol...na only season 1 today first oh....mk I test am...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2017
akeeen:
I'm listening to the theme song RN sef..

PS: Make sure you download subtitle..

dah subtitle thing gan...

I tire....

I go try sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol...na only season 1 today first oh....mk I test am...
smiley
SAMBHOSS:

dah subtitle thing gan...

I tire....

I go try sha
dem British accent too strong
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol...as in ehn.......dah boss look....annoyance+victory+hatred+everything

the thing about GOT ehn...everyone gets into character....

ion think dre ll b a replacement for Emilia Clarke....

she just fit Dragon Mother.......

Drogon na boss, dey better not kill him. but e no sure for those him aburo. pple dey speculate say the night king fit kill one.

The cast really embrace dere character, Tyrion especially for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2017
akeeen:
smileydem British accent too strong

I didn't experience this grin

it was normal English to me,probably cos we have too may British TV shows at home grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2017
introvertme:

I didn't experience this grin

it was normal English to me,probably cos we have too may British TV shows at home grin
lol..

yeah? .. you heard everything they said without missing a word? ..

*I'm bleeding already
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2017
akeeen:
lol..

yeah? .. you heard everything they said without missing a word? ..

*I'm bleeding already

yes na

Dad bought so many British TV shows (DVDs)
So the accent was never a problem for me,although my sister stopped watching cos the accent was too strong for her grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2017
Dalek:

Drogon na boss, dey better not kill him. but e no sure for those him aburo. pple dey speculate say the night king fit kill one.

The cast really embrace dere character, Tyrion especially for me.

dah night king na bastard gan....kills ur army...ur army becomes undead and joins his.....

tyrion the defector..... baba join winning side ASAP...

gringrin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2017
akeeen:
smileydem British accent too strong

lol...baba say "too strong"; D

na British accent ah love pass....make I watch am first nd see....lol....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2017
introvertme:

yes na

So the accent was never a problem for me,although my sister stopped watching cos the accent was too strong for her grin

LOL .. the accent is awesome tho..
.the way it sounds ..
tom Hardy's accent for peaky blinder is something else..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol...baba say "too strong"; D

na British accent ah love pass....make I watch am first nd see....lol....
okay cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2017
introvertme:

yes na

you probably haven't heard Tom Hardy speaking....

esp in "the revenant" and "lawless"

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Chibudollar and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.