Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515710 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamLEGEND1: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
iamnlia:

And I missed it undecided
Maybe you got a little too caught with varys' impassioned speech a few moments earlier in the episode...... The guy no dey fear at all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
dubylhover:

sansa is of no use...wonder y she hasn't been killed off,no character development,still stupid and dumb...imagine d first thing she told bran was that he was d true lord of winterfell,just to cause problems with "the knower of nothing"..its good bran just ignored her bs

lol...." sansa-hater" spotted.....

me...I like her sha...she's getting matured....

and she's tall...ah loff tall ladies oh......

she fine...forget dah thing....she fine....gringrin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol...." sansa-hater" spotted.....

me...I like her sha...she's getting matured....

and she's tall...ah loff tall ladies oh......

she fine...forget dah thing....she fine....gringrin

hehehehe..you just have a crush on her...doesn't change the fact that she's dumb...imagine how her other siblings have carved a niche One way or the other,what exactly has she done?brann is now d 3 eyed raven,arts is now one of d deadliest assassins in westeros,I'm sure after watching arya train with brienne,she must have had a sober reflection about how stagnant her life had been...

stupid girl....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bates motel Season 1 was perfectly written and acted.
Norma bates (conjuring lead actress) moves to a town where she believes she can find solace in but it turns out that solace won't find her.

The series clearly shows the trials and tribulations of a psychotic son and a clingy mom,in a small community with creeps.

There hasn't been any psychotic weird ass kid like Norma in all my life of watching TV shows.

The fact that he took on the role and perfected it is what is astonishing although the storyline might seem stale or over flogged probably because of the newer TV shows that are being released with a somewhat similar plot.

Nonetheless, it's worth using Glo 0.0 uc to download grin

P.s Her son still answers norma

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
It's about time a thread for GOT was created cos the posts don too much for here with all the character assessment/analysis
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Seun go close am cos of too much spoilers ...lolx��
introvertme:
It's about time a thread for GOT was created cos the posts don too much for here with all the character assessment/analysis
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DanielGb(m): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Shola2009:
Game of thrones!
Shameless,
Top Shot
Outsourced

Shameless took me by surprise bro. I feel in love with its naugthyness.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DanielGb(m): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Emmz:

Dont waste ur time watching Dirty Sexy Money. It got cancelled last year. It was interesting so it was sad to see it get cancelled.

What's it all about?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DanielGb(m): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
No tomorrow.

You need to watch this crazy and adventurous series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 5:54am On Aug 09, 2017
Dalek:

wonderful show 9/10 for me...
Yes, I had to take my time to watch it...it's a nice show with excellent characters.
I learnt it has a spin off
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 6:02am On Aug 09, 2017
I knew it!!. Tasha has always been a slut. You know she is sex starved when she starts giving silly leery look.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:52am On Aug 09, 2017
dubylhover:

hehehehe..you just have a crush on her...doesn't change the fact that she's dumb...imagine how her other siblings have carved a niche One way or the other,what exactly has she done?brann is now d 3 eyed raven,arts is now one of d deadliest assassins in westeros,I'm sure after watching arya train with brienne,she must have had a sober reflection about how stagnant her life had been...

stupid girl....

lol...."how stagnant her life had been"

that's evil bro....gringringringrin

crushing on her...ehn small.....but not like the one i have on Scarlett Johansson..... chai
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2017
Y are u crushing in Scarlet now?....hmmm.
SAMBHOSS:

crushing on her...ehn small.....but not like the one i have on Scarlett Johansson..... chai
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2017
BT do ratings go down ? I just saw TWD ratings ....ND it wasn't DAT way b4 ....mk dem no de do did shit oh...imagine nonsense.......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by omowumeee(f): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2017
akeeen:
peaky blinders is AWESOME

where can I download peaky blinders?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:45am On Aug 09, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Y are u crushing in Scarlet now?....hmmm.

well...she's hot AF....

and I'm in my house....come and beat me.....lol

gringringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
omowumeee:

http://dl2. downloado .site/dl2/TV%20Show/Peaky%20Blinders/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
omowumeee:

http://dl2. downloado .site/dl2/TV%20Show/Peaky%20Blinders/

join it together
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hey house!
Need help on GOT. Can anyone really explain the conversation between Littlefinger and Brandon Stark on chaos and ladders? I didn't really get the full picture.
Plus, is Littlefinger on Ayra's list?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Bobbybube:
Hey house!
Need help on GOT. Can anyone really explain the conversation between Littlefinger and Brandon Stark on chaos and ladders? I didn't really get the full picture.
Plus, is Littlefinger on Ayra's list?

little finger being the manipulative prick that he is wanted to warm up to bran,that's y he thought that by offering the dagger that was used in his assassination attempt would make bran like him for some reason...so when he was telling bran how disappointed he must have been to meet his home in chaos which bran interrupted with the quote "chaos is a ladder" which is what he told lord varrys in king landing sometime in d past meaning that when there's chaos and confusion,he prefers to take advantage of it...it means that bran knows about his evil intentions and scheme,that's y he was shocked..

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adageorge(f): 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
abeg good evening which series can someone watch that is full of magic , I mean epic series

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lol....she's not on any known series ?
SAMBHOSS:

well...she's hot AF....

and I'm in my house....come and beat me.....lol

gringringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
Insecure.
Watch it,it is really good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
SIRcumalot:
Insecure.
Watch it,it is really good.

it sucks grin
almost The same way dear white people sucks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
Adageorge:
abeg good evening
which series can someone watch that is full of magic , I mean epic series

The originals
Witches of EastEnd
The magicians
The secret circle
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
dubylhover:

sansa is of no use...wonder y she hasn't been killed off,no character development,still stupid and dumb...imagine d first thing she told bran was that he was d true lord of winterfell,just to cause problems with "the knower of nothing"..its good bran just ignored her bs
From this season one sef i don hate that girl.

I love that moment when lord stark was telling little arya she would marry a good man like her sister and give birth to warriors and shit... Arya was like NO, idgaf about that shit.
The look on the man's face was like; na which kain pikin be this...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by duke59(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
introvertme:

The originals
Witches of EastEnd
The magicians
The secret circle

is the secret circle still going on ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
All of you slating Sansa, she is the most diplomatic Stark, even more than Jon.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Scarlet cheesy
You'll crush on Kendall Jenner after seeing her in a PSG Jersey.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jaylicioussss(f): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
I don't understand the hate for Sansa o, to me she is one of the people who has found a way to round their character. Remember Sansa of those days, dumb as fvck! Annoying and the first on my strangle list. look at her now, she has evolved, she saved Jon's life (battle of the bastards) She didn't leave Cersie without picking up few of her tricks. She was able to understand how Ramsey thinks and advised Jon to that effect. She is being careful with little finger, knowing how cunning and dubious he can be. The fact she is alive is something, pls you guys should cut her some slack, she too has been through enough.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 11:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
jaylicioussss:
I don't understand the hate for Sansa o, to me she is one of the people who has found a way to round their character. [b]Remember Sansa of those days, dumb as fvck! Annoying and the first on my strangle list. [/b]look at her now, she has evolved, she saved Jon's life (battle of the bastards) She didn't leave Cersie without picking up few of her tricks. She was able to understand how Ramsey thinks and advised Jon to that effect. She is being careful with little finger, knowing how cunning and dubious he can be. The fact she is alive is something, pls you guys should cut her some slack, she too has been through enough.
i'm actually watching sansa of those days. Maybe thats why i dont like her.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 2:20am On Aug 10, 2017
IF YOU GUYS WANT TO TALK ABOUT SANSA AND HOW SPECIAL SHE IS
PLEASE AIR YOUR OPINION HERE

THANKS

https://www.nairaland.com/1243015/game-thrones-discussion-beware-spoilers/461

ANNOUNCER
SINGAPORE1

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Hero2t and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.