Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515752 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:31am On Aug 10, 2017
duke59:
is the secret circle still going on ?
No it isn't
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 2:59am On Aug 10, 2017
Who is watching salvation here?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SonG113(m): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2017
iamnlia:
Me d series is dope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2017
dubylhover:

sansa is of no use...wonder y she hasn't been killed off,no character development,still stupid and dumb...imagine d first thing she told bran was that he was d true lord of winterfell,just to cause problems with "the knower of nothing"..its good bran just ignored her bs
Can Jon snow be king in the north and bran be the lord of winterfell, amicably??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2017
Meel:
Can Jon snow be king in the north and bran be the lord of winterfell, amicably??

I'm not sure how that would pan out,cos I think winterfell is the stronghold of d north,so whoever rules winterfell is automatically the head of d north..and sansa failed to realise that Jon was named king of the north not because of his "family" but for his bravery and valour...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2017
Damn! just saw this on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE2wcBeyNdk
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2017
SonG113:

Me d series is dope

I'll probably start the series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2017
Next episode of GOT is titled EASTWATCH
i smell white walkers shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2017
Dalek:
Next episode of GOT is titled EASTWATCH i smell white walkers shocked
About time, me need to see some white action
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rammyty: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dalek:
Next episode of GOT is titled EASTWATCH
i smell white walkers shocked

Some say it's tittled BLOOD OF THE DRAGON
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rammyty: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Oothman:
I knew it!!. Tasha has always been a slut. You know she is sex starved when she starts giving silly leery look.

I dont think she was, Her husband transgress, betray her trust and endagered both their business and family in the process. its only fair she get back at him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
t33why:

About time, me need to see some white action

no be only you oo, dem just dey tease us...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
rammyty:

Some say it's tittled BLOOD OF THE DRAGON

e no blood of anything....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rammyty: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dalek:

watin dey pain me be say after all the noise about the White Walkers na only once we dn see them dis season. me thinks say na all out action ooo.

Dragon fire, Wall crashing, dead rising action. wo dey better not disappoint me.

After the wall na winterfell, i just pity the wildlings Jon send go Eastwatch by the sea castle. Suya things grin

It was made known that Dragon fire can use to battle the white walkers, I wonder if any other fire can also be use too like Wildfire
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
rammyty:

It was made known that Dragon fire can use to battle the white walkers, I wonder if any other fire can also be use too like Wildfire

dragon fire, wildfire o, wo any fire sef. me just wan see White walkers in action next episode..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rammyty: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dalek:

dragon fire, wildfire o, wo any fire sef. me just wan see White walkers in action next episode..

gringringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seostore1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Currently I am just watching Flash All Seasons, this is just awesome..
I love it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
seostore1:
I love it.
really? . you love the flash?

that's cool sad

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lolx....d way u responded.flash was kul from d Strt ..
akeeen:
really? . you love the flash?

that's cool sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obiorathesubtle: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
seostore1:
I love it.

You're about to waste 3 seasons of your life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
dubylhover:

little finger being the manipulative prick that he is wanted to warm up to bran,that's y he thought that by offering the dagger that was used in his assassination attempt would make bran like him for some reason...so when he was telling bran how disappointed he must have been to meet his home in chaos which bran interrupted with the quote "chaos is a ladder" which is what he told lord varrys in king landing sometime in d past meaning that when there's chaos and confusion,he prefers to take advantage of it...it means that bran knows about his evil intentions and scheme,that's y he was shocked..
Thanks.. I get it now.
Im beginning to think that the shithead called Littlefinger finger has his time up.
Did you notice his fear when he saw the 3 starks moving together in Winterfell? And now he knows that Bran can see his evil plans coming. When jon returns his time is definitely up. I expect him to make a move before then
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Lolx....d way u responded.flash was kul from d Strt ..
okay if u say so.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adageorge(f): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
introvertme:

The originals Witches of EastEnd The magicians The secret circle

don't be offened but this series na old ones, I dont even know good site to download from m trying fzmovies.net
n thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Adageorge:
don't be offened but this series
na old ones, I dont even know good site to download from
m trying fzmovies.net

n thanks

let me get you,you're in search of a new TV series preferably 2017?
With fantasy(Magic) as the genre?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
rammyty:

I dont think she was, Her husband transgress, betray her trust and endagered both their business and family in the process. its only fair she get back at him
tasha has been sex starved even before she knew ghost was sleeping with Angie
Masturbating in Shawn's presence in ghosts car
The last straw for me was when she slept with that lawyer
I mean what the heck is wrong with that woman cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
iamnlia:
Aye.. I was skeptical at the beginning but I'm hooked now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
seostore1:
I love it.

wait till you reach season 3.. you go vex

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by shurlar50(m): 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
Please guys, are there any followers of DAREDEVIL here.
I'm curious about something.
Is Lord Varys of Game of Thrones the same person as Wilson Frisk of DAREDEVIL? They look alike but Their voices are so contrast
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by shurlar50(m): 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
shurlar50:
Is Lord Varys of Game of Thrones the same person as Wilson Frisk of DAREDEVIL? They look alike but Their voices are so contrast

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
shurlar50:

nope, dey are different.
i understand their lack of hair and round head sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by shurlar50(m): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=shurlar50 post=59353460][/quote]

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by shurlar50(m): 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dalek:

nope, dey are different.
i understand their lack of hair and round head sha
Wow, thanks. They could pass off as twins though. So much resemblance

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: TheStrongest and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.